2012 TTC chat

Hey girls! I had brown spotting yesterday (12dpo) and got really excited because I thought maybe I still had a chance. Temperature dropped this morning. :( I guess AF just wanted to give me a little tease this month. Thanks a lot you :witch:. Lord, how am I going to go through this AGAIN!!!!

Hey girls! I had brown spotting yesterday (12dpo) and got really excited because I thought maybe I still had a chance. Temperature dropped this morning. :( I guess AF just wanted to give me a little tease this month. Thanks a lot you :witch:. Lord, how am I going to go through this AGAIN!!!!

so sorry to hear that.Stay strong,things will be better this cycle.x

AF just showed up(15dpo/cd30) even though i was on progesterone..crazy!i was so relaxed coz there is no surprising me this time,i knew am not pg bt was gona test anyway n didnt get a chance.called my dr,will c her on tuesday to discuss what to do next.Hoping the cysts will shrink withh this one.How are u ladies?

so sorry to hear that.Stay strong,things will be better this cycle.x

Thank you! We will have to keep in touch because I am now on CD1. Dear Santa.......:winkwink:

AF just showed up(15dpo/cd30) even though i was on progesterone..crazy!i was so relaxed coz there is no surprising me this time,i knew am not pg bt was gona test anyway n didnt get a chance.called my dr,will c her on tuesday to discuss what to do next.Hoping the cysts will shrink withh this one.How are u ladies?

Oh sorry AF came Mmleo, you ok? Hope the doc has some answers etc and has a plan for moving forwards.

How is everyone else doing? Saw my friend with twins on Sat, then my pg sister afterwards. Lovely to see people and cuddle the babies but after a few glasses of wine that night I got a bit emotional :wacko: Poor DH!

Wine-always comes in handy after the disappointment. But...I usually end up crying after too. :wacko: :hugs:And don't you always feel so guilty feeling sad/angry when seeing other people's baby joy? This really IS tough-guess we just have to allow ourselves to feel what we feel, and try to stay realistic/hopeful at the same time. :hugs:

Ok so I had my doc appoint. today just for blood work and it is official I am preg. My first real doc appointment isnt until the 29th.(next tues)

Oh sorry AF came Mmleo, you ok? Hope the doc has some answers etc and has a plan for moving forwards.

How is everyone else doing? Saw my friend with twins on Sat, then my pg sister afterwards. Lovely to see people and cuddle the babies but after a few glasses of wine that night I got a bit emotional :wacko: Poor DH!

Hi there.Af was nothing like i've ever experienced b4,was super heavy with clots from day one,i went to c my dr and she is wondering if it is an early m/c bt we dint bother to check(blood),dont want to worry myself even more.we hve come up with a plan..going on a pill to shrink the cysts then look into IVF..we cant do the clomid and alike coz my ovaries are hyper already...Has anyone of u ladies done IVF?enough abt me..
How r u smiler?AF yet?or still waiting??Good u saw ur friend and ur sis and got it out of the way..and sorry abt the emotional part of it but ny normal person will feel the same..let me know how things r going:hugs:

calebsmom u r v lucky.I really hope this time it goes all the way.Take it easy and stay blessed!Congs!

Thank you Mmleo and hopefully you all get your christmas BFP. That would be an awesome gift!

Hi there.Af was nothing like i've ever experienced b4,was super heavy with clots from day one,i went to c my dr and she is wondering if it is an early m/c bt we dint bother to check(blood),dont want to worry myself even more.we hve come up with a plan..going on a pill to shrink the cysts then look into IVF..we cant do the clomid and alike coz my ovaries are hyper already...Has anyone of u ladies done IVF?enough abt me..
How r u smiler?AF yet?or still waiting??Good u saw ur friend and ur sis and got it out of the way..and sorry abt the emotional part of it but ny normal person will feel the same..let me know how things r going:hugs:

Oh Mmleo :hugs: I truly hope it was not an early mc, could it have been from the meds just making it a heavy AF? How are you feeling about the IVF, that must've been a bit of a shock. How is that better though, as you have to take drugs to stimulate your ovaries with IVF as well don't you? I don't have any experience myself but DH's cousin had it.

I'm fine thank you...still no AF and I really don't know what is going on. It might be because the weather is colder now, but FF says I ov'd on day 26 but my temps are still in what is normally my pre-O temp range so I'm not sure I believe it! Yeah it was good to get the visits out the way, feeling better about it all now but on the day itself it was a bit hard.

Big hugs to you Mmleo hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Ok so I had my doc appoint. today just for blood work and it is official I am preg. My first real doc appointment isnt until the 29th.(next tues)

Congratulations Calebsmom! Hope you are doing ok. Fingers crossed for you all goes well this time xx

Oh Mmleo :hugs: I truly hope it was not an early mc, could it have been from the meds just making it a heavy AF? How are you feeling about the IVF, that must've been a bit of a shock. How is that better though, as you have to take drugs to stimulate your ovaries with IVF as well don't you? I don't have any experience myself but DH's cousin had it.

I'm fine thank you...still no AF and I really don't know what is going on. It might be because the weather is colder now, but FF says I ov'd on day 26 but my temps are still in what is normally my pre-O temp range so I'm not sure I believe it! Yeah it was good to get the visits out the way, feeling better about it all now but on the day itself it was a bit hard.

i actually hvnt thought anything thru yet.We just discussed it with DH,we seem to agree that IVF could be a good idea..and i hve his support which is a PLUS!U r so right abt the stimulation involved in IVF.,in my case they suppress the ovaries for sometime then stimulate them.Who knows,maybe they wont need to stimulate anything...1st thing 1st..let me do the pill n c if the cyst will go down.,then we go from there.,and i dont think the meds caused the heavy bleeding,they were supposed to do the opposite
What does ur therapist think abt ur AF delay??Were u temping the times u got pg?if so..hv ur temps always bn accurate?D o u think u cd be pg or u dint work on it(BD) this cycle?i remember u kinda gave up early..

Hi girls!! I am on vacation and haven't been on in a few days. I am beginning to doubt this month too now because I am supposed to ovulate in 7 days and I am having some brown spotting. I am thinking I won't ovulate again this month... ugghhh

Hope everyone is doing ok

i actually hvnt thought anything thru yet.We just discussed it with DH,we seem to agree that IVF could be a good idea..and i hve his support which is a PLUS!U r so right abt the stimulation involved in IVF.,in my case they suppress the ovaries for sometime then stimulate them.Who knows,maybe they wont need to stimulate anything...1st thing 1st..let me do the pill n c if the cyst will go down.,then we go from there.,and i dont think the meds caused the heavy bleeding,they were supposed to do the opposite
What does ur therapist think abt ur AF delay??Were u temping the times u got pg?if so..hv ur temps always bn accurate?D o u think u cd be pg or u dint work on it(BD) this cycle?i remember u kinda gave up early..

Ah sorry I just saw the initials IVF and read that bit!! Missed the bit about the pills...really hope these do the trick. How long will you be on those for, do you have to take them all the time or just in the run-up to ov? That's great DH is being supportive, were you worried he would be against IVF?

Yeah my temps have always been accurate, so not sure what's going on at the mo. The last couple of days my temps have actually gone much higher so I'm thinking maybe I o'd on day 33, and FF is wrong. If I really did ov on day 26 as FF says, we did BD the day before but I don't think that's enough. If I ov'd on day 33 then there's no chance!! I did give up on this cycle fairly early you're right. Have got acupuncture in an hour, will have to see what he thinks. Still no AF despite the herbs, which is unusual as they have worked before. *sigh*!!!

Hi girls!! I am on vacation and haven't been on in a few days. I am beginning to doubt this month too now because I am supposed to ovulate in 7 days and I am having some brown spotting. I am thinking I won't ovulate again this month... ugghhh

Hi Sunshine! Hope you've been having a great holiday, a bit of rest and relaxation is always good :)

That is soooo annoying re spotting...do you think this could also be to do with the HSG? Is it a lot or just a tiny bit? Some people get ov spotting, though I know it's rare, but perhaps if your tubes have recently had a clean out it makes ov spotting more visible? I really have no idea, just thinking aloud really. Have you chatted to other ppl on here who've had an HSG, maybe they've had the same thing.

I know I've just posted saying I'm confused about my temps at the moment, but other than this month I would really recommend it! Would it help you do you think, or do you know everything you need to know already from meds etc?

Hi Sunshine! Hope you've been having a great holiday, a bit of rest and relaxation is always good :)

That is soooo annoying re spotting...do you think this could also be to do with the HSG? Is it a lot or just a tiny bit? Some people get ov spotting, though I know it's rare, but perhaps if your tubes have recently had a clean out it makes ov spotting more visible? I really have no idea, just thinking aloud really. Have you chatted to other ppl on here who've had an HSG, maybe they've had the same thing.

I know I've just posted saying I'm confused about my temps at the moment, but other than this month I would really recommend it! Would it help you do you think, or do you know everything you need to know already from meds etc?

I have quit spotting. It was just a little bit so hopefully it was nothing. Last month it was bad enough I had to wear pantiliners. I think I need to start temping def. I will next month. I said I would this month and didn't. I knew being at my my Mom's for a week would probably throw me off schedule anyways. We bd yesterday and will tomorrow and Monday. Hopefully we catch the right days!!! How are you doing??

Wow, do you often spot mid-cycle? Wonder if it is to do with ovulation, or maybe even the PCOS? Not sure but I think you can get spotting with something like PCOS, just because your hormones are unbalanced. Have you asked your doc about it? Fingers crossed you bd'd at the right time!!

Am still confused...not sure if I o'd day 26 or 33. Guess I will find out soon, if I really am 11 dpo today then I should be due AF on Wednesday. Either way I don't think there's much chance of a bfp this month but just annoying to wait. If it was day 33, then I'll be due AF the day before I go on holiday with my friends...rubbish!!!

Wow, do you often spot mid-cycle? Wonder if it is to do with ovulation, or maybe even the PCOS? Not sure but I think you can get spotting with something like PCOS, just because your hormones are unbalanced. Have you asked your doc about it? Fingers crossed you bd'd at the right time!!

Am still confused...not sure if I o'd day 26 or 33. Guess I will find out soon, if I really am 11 dpo today then I should be due AF on Wednesday. Either way I don't think there's much chance of a bfp this month but just annoying to wait. If it was day 33, then I'll be due AF the day before I go on holiday with my friends...rubbish!!!

I don't normally spot mid-cycle. It has happened both months since the HSG so if I had to guess I probably won't ovulate this month but I guess I will just wait to see. I don't expect a BFP this month either :cry:

Aww hun :hugs: well you never know do you, it really is just the waiting that is the killer eh. Hate it so much. I won't mind so much if I don't get a bfp this cycle; if I do then I can't enjoy a few cocktails with the girls, we are jetting off to NYC soon :) But I know if I don't get the bfp I will probably shed a few tears anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->