2012 TTC chat

My son is bn sick that's why bn off for days.Bacterial infection they say bt h's better now.still on bcpills ofcoz...i might go soon to check if they r working.:dust::dust::dust: to u ladies x

Oh sorry to hear your son has been ill Mmleo...how old is he, hope he is doing alright :hugs:
How about you, will you be starting those tablets you were talking about before?

I took a test this morning, bfn of course! So decided I must've ov'd on day 33 not 26. That's disappointing, since last cycle was day 24 :(

Hi girls! How is everyone holding up? I am back to work today after 10 days off.. yuck!! Have my blood work next Monday! Hopefully it will be good news!

My son is 18months,he is much better thank u.,was given some antibiotics..
I started the pills 6days ago.'need to go check and i hope i hvent produced any follicles/eggs.Am actually not so sure abt IVF,i dont know why...i used to think that it'll be plan last when everything else hs failed.
so sorry abt BFN smiler,by the sound of this u cant even tell if u r early or not,u might hv to BD avery(am serious) day to catch ur ov.on what cd r u now??
hope u enjoyed ur holiday sunshine and may this be ur cycle..hope u get great results next week too.

I started the pills 6days ago.'need to go check and i hope i hvent produced any follicles/eggs.Am actually not so sure abt IVF,i dont know why...i used to think that it'll be plan last when everything else hs failed.
so sorry abt BFN smiler,by the sound of this u cant even tell if u r early or not,u might hv to BD avery(am serious) day to catch ur ov.on what cd r u now??
hope u enjoyed ur holiday sunshine and may this be ur cycle..hope u get great results next week too.

My son is 17 months old :flower: They are very close in age! I am supposed to ovulate today or within the next two days according to my chart but I am not seeing any signs of ovulation coming. I didn't buy any ov tests this time around because it makes me stress even more. I will just have to be patient until Monday :wacko:

Aww bless I love them at that age :) My niece is just 2 and so adorable - though I know she can be a little monster!
Will you have to be scanned quite regularly then? Totally understandable to have concerns about IVF - I'm not even sure about clomid and that's the first line of treatment! I guess once you start heading down that road the letters IVF suddenly start to loom out at you and I'm sure if we all could choose we'd not have to take that route.
Ah no worries about the bfn, I expected it really. Just wasn't sure if I was 13 dpo or 6 dpo so now I'm pretty sure it's only 6. I forgot exactly when we dtd but DH reminded me and turns out we did time it to the day of O and the morning after. I posted on another thread and have had so many ladies come back and say they got pg after only dtd on ovulation day...so who knows.

My son is 17 months old :flower: They are very close in age! I am supposed to ovulate today or within the next two days according to my chart but I am not seeing any signs of ovulation coming. I didn't buy any ov tests this time around because it makes me stress even more. I will just have to be patient until Monday :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Have you started temping Sunshine? I know alot of people find it just adds stress but personally I find it reassuring to know I have ov'd...but at the same time I can get a bit obsessed with it!! Is it a progesterone check on Monday?
Hope the first day back wasn't too hard going!! :)

x

Aww bless I love them at that age :) My niece is just 2 and so adorable - though I know she can be a little monster!
Will you have to be scanned quite regularly then? Totally understandable to have concerns about IVF - I'm not even sure about clomid and that's the first line of treatment! I guess once you start heading down that road the letters IVF suddenly start to loom out at you and I'm sure if we all could choose we'd not have to take that route.
Ah no worries about the bfn, I expected it really. Just wasn't sure if I was 13 dpo or 6 dpo so now I'm pretty sure it's only 6. I forgot exactly when we dtd but DH reminded me and turns out we did time it to the day of O and the morning after. I posted on another thread and have had so many ladies come back and say they got pg after only dtd on ovulation day...so who knows.

My son is 17 months old :flower: They are very close in age! I am supposed to ovulate today or within the next two days according to my chart but I am not seeing any signs of ovulation coming. I didn't buy any ov tests this time around because it makes me stress even more. I will just have to be patient until Monday :wacko:

Have you started temping Sunshine? I know alot of people find it just adds stress but personally I find it reassuring to know I have ov'd...but at the same time I can get a bit obsessed with it!! Is it a progesterone check on Monday?
Hope the first day back wasn't too hard going!! :)

x[/QUOTE]

I didn't temp this month! I really should have because then I wouldn't have to guess if I am really ovulating or not :dohh: Next month I have to! I know it will definitely help me figure things out in my cycle. I have having alot of the ewcm today (TMI sorry) so I am hopeful my body is doing something! Hubby and I are only supposed to bd every other day but this time I said forget it and we are doing it today even though we did it yesterday too. The progesterone check is on Monday. I am super nervous since I got a bad reading last month but all I can do is keep trying :thumbup:

How are you doing??

EWCM sounds good! Hopefully you will ov very soon...but if you ov tomorrow as your ticker says, won't it be too soon to have the progesterone test on Monday? I thought you get the best results 7 days after ov? So if you get a low result maybe you could ask them to check it a few days later?

Things are fine with me...been having some bad cramps tho, last couple of days it felt like I'd been kicked in my lower stomach! It's difficult to know why tho because I've been exercising so could be muscular, also hurt my lower back so could be radiating pain from that, or it could be to do with ov/AF/pg type things! Argh :wacko: so easy to read stuff into nothing!

EWCM sounds good! Hopefully you will ov very soon...but if you ov tomorrow as your ticker says, won't it be too soon to have the progesterone test on Monday? I thought you get the best results 7 days after ov? So if you get a low result maybe you could ask them to check it a few days later?

Things are fine with me...been having some bad cramps tho, last couple of days it felt like I'd been kicked in my lower stomach! It's difficult to know why tho because I've been exercising so could be muscular, also hurt my lower back so could be radiating pain from that, or it could be to do with ov/AF/pg type things! Argh :wacko: so easy to read stuff into nothing!

If you got pregnant this month, when could you test? They usually do my progesterone checks no later than cd 23 even though I tell them I don't ov until cd 17 or 18. It will be a little too soon to check it but hopefully it will still give me a decent reading. I have tried arguing with them over this before but I think they ignore me :dohh: lol. Last time I had a good reading they checked me after only 4 days and my level was a 15.2

edit - the 15.2 reading was in Oct. My Nov reading was only a 5.

I am 4dpo. I hope the witch :witch: does not come in December - trying to remain optomistic... Baby Dust to all!! :dust:

Hi there.Am so in one of those moods,cant tell what's going on.I hv a husband who will believe anything a Dr says n am the opposite.We just had a stupid huge fight just bcoz am considering other options b4 jumping to IVF..He calls that CHANGING MY MIND!!N the pills hv messed up my skin...so not a gd day!I do wish u well this cycle ladies!I think i'll need this 2months to think n think,work on abs now that i dont hve to worry abt :spermy: getting out.

mmleo - I don't blame you for wanting to try other things before IVF. I would do the same.

I went running yesterday and started spotting a red/pink color afterwards.. ugghhh I give up!

And I was supposed to ovulate yesterday or today. I had every sign of ovulation and then that happened!

mmleo - I don't blame you for wanting to try other things before IVF. I would do the same.

I went running yesterday and started spotting a red/pink color afterwards.. ugghhh I give up!

And I was supposed to ovulate yesterday or today. I had every sign of ovulation and then that happened!

ohhh!:hugs:sorry abt that..r u sure it isnt the Ov spotting?It cant be AF..that's just too soon.Maybe try another Dr look at what's going on...after ur HSG i mean.r u still spotting?

I've never had this type of spotting. It was totally weird and different. I called dr and they said maybe ovulation spotting as well??? I sure hope so!

Oh dear, sorry you guys are having a rough time. Sunshine it is mad you are having so much spotting, really hope it is just from ov. Or do you ever check your cervix? Maybe you nicked it with a fingernail or something? I've heard that some people can have sensitive cervixes that cause them to spot.

Mmleo sorry you guys argued :hugs: it's bound to happen though, when you have so much to think about. I agree I would want to look at other options first...do you know what kind of things yet or is it just too much to think about at the moment? I don't know if it is available where you are but here some places do a treatment called IVM. It's designed for women with things like PCOS to avoid the ovarian hyperstimulation thing https://www.oxfordfertilityunit.com/treatments/in_vitro_maturation.aspx

Oh dear, sorry you guys are having a rough time. Sunshine it is mad you are having so much spotting, really hope it is just from ov. Or do you ever check your cervix? Maybe you nicked it with a fingernail or something? I've heard that some people can have sensitive cervixes that cause them to spot.

Mmleo sorry you guys argued :hugs: it's bound to happen though, when you have so much to think about. I agree I would want to look at other options first...do you know what kind of things yet or is it just too much to think about at the moment? I don't know if it is available where you are but here some places do a treatment called IVM. It's designed for women with things like PCOS to avoid the ovarian hyperstimulation thing https://www.oxfordfertilityunit.com/treatments/in_vitro_maturation.aspx

I do check my cervix but I haven't so far this month. You know I did remember that me and hubby bd yesterday and he was more rough than normal sorry tmi :blush: so maybe that caused it too. It was a red/pink color only when I wiped and now it is completely gone.... I just went and checked. I sure hope it doesn't come back this month!! If it does I can pretty much bet I didn't ovulate :nope:

Hehe well maybe that was the cause ;) Has it completely gone today?

I am feeling very AF-y today...achy and crampy. My temp went really high this morning too, but that might be because I really snuggled in under the duvet last night! I had acupuncture today and told him I def ov'd on day 33 and he was nearly as disappointed as me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->