2012 TTC chat

Here is my pic. it is def. darker but geez I am sooooo nervous still,I will be ok when AF does not show, I am sosososo nervous to have a chemical!

Yay!! I think you are going to be ok! :happydance:

Congrats Mommy!!!!

Congrats calebsmom!this time u'll b fine.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Yayyyyyy Calebsmom!!! Wooowhoooo!!!

Yeah, any more news Calebsmom??

Sunshine how are you doing? Did you mention earlier about having a really heavy bleed? Hope you are doing ok?

Still no AF for me but hopefully next week. FF gave me dashed lines so I may have ov'd last week but not 100% sure. Just want this cycle to be over now as well then can get cracking in December!!

Hope everyone else is ok too xx

Sunshine how are you doing? Did you mention earlier about having a really heavy bleed? Hope you are doing ok?

Still no AF for me but hopefully next week. FF gave me dashed lines so I may have ov'd last week but not 100% sure. Just want this cycle to be over now as well then can get cracking in December!!

I did have really heavy bleeding... It is finally slowing down and I am hopeful that was really my period because I started my fertility pills yesterday. I am going to be so mad if that was just some crazy bleeding besides my period!! I am hoping December is our month!! :happydance:

I did have really heavy bleeding... It is finally slowing down and I am hopeful that was really my period because I started my fertility pills yesterday. I am going to be so mad if that was just some crazy bleeding besides my period!! I am hoping December is our month!! :happydance:

Aww I really hope so too...perhaps it's just the HSG sending things a bit mad at the mo but everything will settle down in time. I think you can only assume it is a period so reckon if I were in your shoes I would've started the meds too.
Yeah really hoping for December...I have got it all planned out, I'm away for a few days then told DH when I get back we really going to go for it the following two weeks. He was quite happy with that :D

hi everyone:hi: i got BFN ystday bt am not so sure coz where the 2nd line is supposed to be was smudged in red,like the thing was faulty or something...didnt want to test tday but it made me so anxious so i gave in..n guess what..?the only test that i had left that i peed on n showed negative...was a malaria one!!i dont feel pg anyway but i'll still try again tmoro.

hi everyone:hi: i got BFN ystday bt am not so sure coz where the 2nd line is supposed to be was smudged in red,like the thing was faulty or something...didnt want to test tday but it made me so anxious so i gave in..n guess what..?the only test that i had left that i peed on n showed negative...was a malaria one!!i dont feel pg anyway but i'll still try again tmoro.

Doh!! Good that you tested negative for malaria though :D

What type of test did you use? Sounds like it could've been faulty, smudges are def not good and not surprised you were anxious, no good to not really be sure after testing eh. Will you test again tomorrow? Masses of good luck to you :dust:

dont worry sunshine,am sure it is ur periods,u cant bleed that much it wasnt.Hs it happened b4 other than the HSG spotting?
i hear u smiler,i really want this to be over too,need to know whether pg or not,i was so sad ystday when i saw PFN,even though i expected it.maybe coz it is my 1st time to take meds to get pg n the lap n HSG...u guys are really tough!!not easy i admit and stay strong ladies :hugs:

dont worry sunshine,am sure it is ur periods,u cant bleed that much it wasnt.Hs it happened b4 other than the HSG spotting?
i hear u smiler,i really want this to be over too,need to know whether pg or not,i was so sad ystday when i saw PFN,even though i expected it.maybe coz it is my 1st time to take meds to get pg n the lap n HSG...u guys are really tough!!not easy i admit and stay strong ladies :hugs:

Aww hun :hugs: it is crappy getting a bfn isn't it, we all know that disappointment for sure :( Was it an internet cheapie test?

Hang in there hun, it is tough hey but we're all here to help each other through it :)

Doh!! Good that you tested negative for malaria though :D

What type of test did you use? Sounds like it could've been faulty, smudges are def not good and not surprised you were anxious, no good to not really be sure after testing eh. Will you test again tomorrow? Masses of good luck to you :dust:

I think u r supposed to put blood on the malaria one,had never seen one of those b4.i dont even remember the one i used,we dont hv many brands,just the lito strips and some cassettes,cheap ones.i'll buy a few more tmoro most def

Y sHey evrryone...yes i tested again this morning andthe line was slightly darker i think..i can post a ic when i get home if u want...i also went and bought a 3 pack of frer and a 2 pack of digitals...i remebrr last month my hcg level never got high enough to read on a digital...soooo tomorrow morning o am hoping to see the words pregnant and have a super dark frer...i am crazy i know but tomorrow will be the day last month i lost my last pregnancy so now 4 weeks later and hopefully this eggy sticks. Also my frers nevrr got as dark last month as the one i had today so i think im ok. Af due tomorrow hpping it does jot show and take away my bfp...anyway how is everyone else? Sorry about mistypes i am using my phone

Aww hun :hugs: it is crappy getting a bfn isn't it, we all know that disappointment for sure :( Was it an internet cheapie test?

Hang in there hun, it is tough hey but we're all here to help each other through it :)

It is a bad bad feeling to get BFN,went in the toilet excited after the test didnt want to get out,when i did i just went back to bed,was really not nice to p'ple around me,so i didnt talk much..but i feel better now.went to c my pastor,had a long talk prayed for me,then i went swimming.ready to try for few more months!

Hey girls! I am so glad everyone is being so positive because I really need it! My best friend just announced she was pregnant! You got to be kidding me?? I am so upset. I packed my workout bag at lunch and I am going to run before I have to go get my son from daycare. I could totally use it!!

I really think it was my period also because I bled so much.

Calebsmom I think it is the real deal this time! Yay!!!!

Smiler I bet you did ov! That's great! Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->