2012 TTC chat

edit - I usually feel bad when my levels get high and feel just fine. Not sure if that matters or not but certainly makes me doubtful
Do you usually feel bad so soon? You're only 3 dpo, maybe it's not long enough? You could be a 'slow riser' which I think I am! I can see from my charts that my levels don't shoot up immediately after ov, it takes a few days for my temps to get really high, which means it takes a few days for my progesterone levels to really increase. Which I don't think is a bad thing...?

So is that birth control? How come they have you on that

bcpills r also used to help with cyst..but ofcoz i hv to c it to believe it.How r u ladies?

Not feeling too confident then...? :hugs: must be so frustrating for you. Will you speak to them about changing the pill or do you have to have microgynon specifically?

TMI here possibly but I know with my last pregnancy I had some good symptoms - lots of cm, big boobs, cramps and mad mood swings! I've had some bad cramps the last few days and boobs are def bigger which gave me hope, but realised cm is normal and moods have been pretty even! So I think it is going to be a bfn on Weds :nope:

edit - I usually feel bad when my levels get high and feel just fine. Not sure if that matters or not but certainly makes me doubtful
Do you usually feel bad so soon? You're only 3 dpo, maybe it's not long enough? You could be a 'slow riser' which I think I am! I can see from my charts that my levels don't shoot up immediately after ov, it takes a few days for my temps to get really high, which means it takes a few days for my progesterone levels to really increase. Which I don't think is a bad thing...?

So is that birth control? How come they have you on that

bcpills r also used to help with cyst..but ofcoz i hv to c it to believe it.How r u ladies?

Not feeling too confident then...? :hugs: must be so frustrating for you. Will you speak to them about changing the pill or do you have to have microgynon specifically?

TMI here possibly but I know with my last pregnancy I had some good symptoms - lots of cm, big boobs, cramps and mad mood swings! I've had some bad cramps the last few days and boobs are def bigger which gave me hope, but realised cm is normal and moods have been pretty even! So I think it is going to be a bfn on Weds :nope:
Hey smiler..stay positive,u could get different symptoms this time.I wish u well this cycle.How do u know AF's due on wedn?is that according to ur norma cycle days/length?

You may as well bd if you feel like you're going to ov Mmleo, I don't know how quickly the pill stops you from ovulating? Sorry you feel so rubbish on it...could you not try a different pill? Aren't there like 30 different types or something?

Thank you for your good wishes :flower: I usually have 14 or 15 days between ov and AF and I sometimes spot the day before so could know by Tuesday if that happens.

Yeah I think it takes a few months on the pill to prevent pregnancy if I remember correctly. How long will they have you one it?

It may be too soon for me to feel anything. Last time I really felt it, it was after my blood had already been drawn so I will wait it out

Yeah I think it takes a few months on the pill to prevent pregnancy if I remember correctly. How long will they have you one it?

It may be too soon for me to feel anything. Last time I really felt it, it was after my blood had already been drawn so I will wait it out

Dr wants me to take it for 3months bt i wanted one or 2months max.If i ov that will b too bad coz we didnt bd.Scan will tell tmoro.i'll talk to dr n c what she thinks.

I know the first month I came off bc pills I ovulated really good but after that it went to crap because of my sydrome

Good luck for your scan Mmleo let us know how it goes.

Cracked and tested this morning...bfn. Don't feel pg at all, think I will be holidaying with the :witch: !!

12 dpo...it could still be a little early I guess but am just going to prepare myself for AF now and just deal with it. I'm getting my nerves up a bit as my sister is due to give birth soon and was kind of hoping to be pg by then so it would make it easier, if that makes any sense :wacko:

Makes a lot of sense! My step sis is due in Feb and I was hoping I would be pregnant by then

Will you see her over Christmas? I'm getting a bit worried about that - she is due on the 31st Dec so the conversation is bound to turn to her over the dinner table. I think I'd also find it easier if they would talk to me about my losses but it just all gets brushed under the carpet and I'm the one who has to put a brave face on and act like it's all ok when it really isn't.

Temp dropped this morning and (TMI) cm looked like it had blood in it so I'm not even going to bother testing today. Just had a good old cry about it :cry: I'm so tired of this all now, I even said to DH I would take the clomid, I'm just so fed up of this every cycle :(

Sorry to moan on!! How is everyone else today?

I really think you should try the Clomid. It will really help I bet and maybe get your cycles more regular. I am sorry AF is coming:hugs: I got pregnant the very first time I took fertility pills so it is worth a shot for sure :flower: This is month 4 I have been on them this time. I just went and got my blood drawn. I will know my results this afternoon. It is 8:40 am here right now.

I really think you should try the Clomid. It will really help I bet and maybe get your cycles more regular. I am sorry AF is coming:hugs: I got pregnant the very first time I took fertility pills so it is worth a shot for sure :flower: This is month 4 I have been on them this time. I just went and got my blood drawn. I will know my results this afternoon. It is 8:40 am here right now.

Yeah I think you're right...I've just had such a 'thing' about taking it, I am worried about the side effects but the constant thinking about ov is getting to me as are the bfns :( I will def ask about Femara though, it sounds better.

Fingers crossed for your results, I really hope you get a good reading. It's nearly 3pm here but I will log on this evening to find out :)

:wave: just came back from the hospital n the results look good.the cysts hv shrunk alot,no new ones...am so happy.Am thinking of staying on the pill for 2 cycles without break so no AF in between.Am so happy :yipee:

Yeah I think you're right...I've just had such a 'thing' about taking it, I am worried about the side effects but the constant thinking about ov is getting to me as are the bfns :( I will def ask about Femara though, it sounds better.

Fingers crossed for your results, I really hope you get a good reading. It's nearly 3pm here but I will log on this evening to find out :)

Yeah it may be 9pm your time before I know anything. Our time zones are quite a bit different huh? Femara is wonderful. She completely had me skip the Clomid because of the uterine lining issue

:wave: just came back from the hospital n the results look good.the cysts hv shrunk alot,no new ones...am so happy.Am thinking of staying on the pill for 2 cycles without break so no AF in between.Am so happy :yipee:

Yay!! So happy for u. So the pill will shrink them and then in a few months you can come off them and try for baby?

sorry abt AF.I think u sh'd go for it(clomid/femara) bt by the sound of it femara's better.,i'd def go for it.Before i knew what my problem was i almost bought clomid..am not even sure i can buy it.
I hope ur results r good sunshine...and i hope u timed it right.am hoping for a BFP from u ladies.Did u say ur son was 17months?am guessing u want a litle girl...me.,still thinking ab IVF bt am half way there..

sorry abt AF.I think u sh'd go for it(clomid/femara) bt by the sound of it femara's better.,i'd def go for it.Before i knew what my problem was i almost bought clomid..am not even sure i can buy it.
I hope ur results r good sunshine...and i hope u timed it right.am hoping for a BFP from u ladies.Did u say ur son was 17months?am guessing u want a litle girl...me.,still thinking ab IVF bt am half way there..

I am super nervous about my results. I will post as soon as I find out. My son is 17 months and he is into everything! I wouldn't mind having a little girl :xmas3: especially for a Christmas baby! But I will be happy if I can just get pregnant again!

Yay!! So happy for u. So the pill will shrink them and then in a few months you can come off them and try for baby?

It doesnt even sound like i need to wait many months,in one month the biggest one hs shrunk from 6cm to 2.9cm.sounds good!Am thinking of going straight to IVF..

It doesnt even sound like i need to wait many months,in one month the biggest one hs shrunk from 6cm to 2.9cm.sounds good!Am thinking of going straight to IVF..

Can you get pregnant without the IVF or do you just want to go ahead and try it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->