2012 TTC chat

TWW totally does suck. Then it continues after the bfp lol. Oh men, they don't know how good they have it. And you are right, I'm sure I will always worry lol. BTW...stuffed olives...yummmmmmm :p. Sunshine, so glad the spotting has improved. Another day of waiting is done :) Onto the next for us all...

Hehe sorry Mmleo are you worrying about an xmas baby now too? If you are pg this cycle then you'll be ok :) We are taking a break March and April. I worked it out using an online calendar, how sad am I :)

My AF usually lasts about 5-6 days. I've noticed the last few cycles they are getting lighter, I hope that's nothing to worry about. Did you hear back from the IVF doctor yet? Hope you are doing ok keeping your mind off things.

Glad the spotting is getting better Sunshine, that's great!

I went to see my new nephew yesterday. He is a little sweetheart. Always a bit of a shock remembering how much hard work little ones are though! Now me and DH are thinking we should go away on holiday soon whilst we still have the chance... :)

Hehe sorry Mmleo are you worrying about an xmas baby now too? If you are pg this cycle then you'll be ok :) We are taking a break March and April. I worked it out using an online calendar, how sad am I :)

My AF usually lasts about 5-6 days. I've noticed the last few cycles they are getting lighter, I hope that's nothing to worry about. Did you hear back from the IVF doctor yet? Hope you are doing ok keeping your mind off things.

Glad the spotting is getting better Sunshine, that's great!

I went to see my new nephew yesterday. He is a little sweetheart. Always a bit of a shock remembering how much hard work little ones are though! Now me and DH are thinking we should go away on holiday soon whilst we still have the chance... :)

u actually u sh'd go now,i wish i dad listened to p'ple who had babies bfor me.i think u can still hv a gd time bfore they r one(when u r still in control),when they r walking...forget it.Am not going anywhere until after Léon(my boy) is 2yrs.I hvnt heard from the dr yet bt am sure it'll b soon.,i've also managed to run around n it hs taken my mind off babies just for a bit.gd day ladies

Oh yes definitely go now :) we were suppose to go to florida this summer but that wont be happening now haha

Aww no! Shame you have to miss your holiday...could you bring it forward a few months? I think we will most likely go away now you guys are telling me to haha :) Should be working today but now looking at holiday destinations!!

We all have such great taste in names!! Mmleo, DH came up with Leon as an option ages ago and it is def on our list. Lovely name :)

I think we have decided to go next May. So far away it seems :( that way my baby weight will be gone lol and the baby will be older.

I think we have decided to go next May. So far away it seems :( that way my baby weight will be gone lol and the baby will be older.

i'll need ideas on what kind of holidays to take with toddlers,so far we've done family visits only.Do u like go to the beach?oh actually we've done one bt it was more shopping than relaxation...i hope u hve a gal sunshine.x

Ohh I love the beach!! That's where we went in July. It was amazing. My Hubby had never seen the beach. He was like a little kid. He stayed in the water the whole time! I really want a girl this time. Everyone thinks this one will be a girl but I will be happy either way. If its a boy the good news is I don't have to buy anything because I saved everything from my son :)

Hey girls! We are actually going to Disney next month. Not sure what I'll fit into then-growing fast lol. Have you gained any yet Sunshine? I cant even fathom never seeing the beach. I live on Long Island so I guess I take it for granted. I never paid attention to where everyone is from. SO CRAZY! We are all over the place. The Internet still amazes me. :)

Ps-I'm set back 3 days according to my baby's development. Waa waa wahhhhh. Days feel like forever til this week 11 and now I'm back 3 whole days. I guess I better chill out hahahaha.

Never seen the beach!!! Wow! Well I guess America is a pretty big country eh, over here the furthest you can ever be from the beach is about 70 miles so I find it hard to imagine too:)

We're looking at going to a Greek island...already in holiday mode though won't be going for at least 5 months!

Yeah hubby is from a small town in Arkansas. I grew up in Texas but my Dad and sister lives in Arkansas now. My mom is still in Texas and I am trying to convince hubby to move back to Texas with me... no luck yet :( I love the beach and can't wait to go back. I don't like living in Arkansas. Its beautiful scenery but no money to be made and the job market sucks.

VMAG - I have gained about 4lbs total. I am trying really hard not to gain but its hard because I am not being very active trying to take it easy so I can help the tear I have heal a little faster.

hello ladies :wave:,how is everyone doing?by now the spotting sh'd be drying up sunshine.,
9dpo tday and i cant do it anymore..the one thing stopping me is i actually hv no tests at home as i was on the pill for 2 cycles.but again am not sure why i want to test coz my cervix is so low this morning..temp hsnt dropped yet.i hve to be at a Birthday party tmoro and i dont want to start crying as AF shows up.Let me go buy a few sticks...

Oh Mmleo :hugs: :hugs: AF wouldn't arrive tomorrow would it, 10 dpo? That's too early isn't it? Also might be too early to test...you sure you could handle seeing a bfn at the moment? Also don't read anything into your cervix position, my fertility book says during the 2WW it will just go back to a normal, non-fertile position because there aren't enough hormones in your body to tell it you are pg. It can take weeks for it to go high if you are pg.

Hang in there hun x

Hey girls. The spotting is more of a tan discharge now sorry tmi. I ordered a doppler offline. I should get it today. I hope I can hear the babies heartbeat with it :) how's everyone?

Oh Mmleo :hugs: :hugs: AF wouldn't arrive tomorrow would it, 10 dpo? That's too early isn't it? Also might be too early to test...you sure you could handle seeing a bfn at the moment? Also don't read anything into your cervix position, my fertility book says during the 2WW it will just go back to a normal, non-fertile position because there aren't enough hormones in your body to tell it you are pg. It can take weeks for it to go high if you are pg.

Hang in there hun x

i know it is too early both to test n for AF to show up..bt of late she's bn showing up way too early...i dont want to be surprised..if am a bit pg (lol) atleast i'll c a pink'sh line..on the other hand i dont hv to feel bad drinking tmoro.How r doing smiler?AF all gone??
sunshine-i remember wanting to buy one of those at some point,next God willing i'll buy one.I hope u get to hear ur lito bean as much as u want.that will be fun!

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot AF has been arriving early for you :( I really hope you are a little bit pg!!! That would be so cool. I know this sounds terrible but personally I don't beat myself up if I have the odd drink during the 2WW. My doc told me that at that stage, the embryo is so well protected a bit of alcohol wouldn't do any harm. So are you testing tomorrow morning??

AF is still here...thought she was gone this morning but no. Got HSG on Monday aarrgghh... booked our holiday though!! A week in Greece in June, my birthday week yay :)

Sunshine - sounds promising that the spotting is slowly clearing up :) Good luck with your doppler! How early can you hear a heartbeat with it?

They say between 8-10 weeks. I am about to go try it!! I will let you know if I am able to hear anything.

Am testing tnight n then maybe tmoro morning,i can actually hve more concetrated pee during the day,i drink more water in the night.I also got an email from the IVF clinic,gave me a list of test to be done b4 my appt n we r starting on that soon.monday?so soon..i hope it all goes well with u n may it bring u a baby as soon as possible.Try to forget abt baby making while on holiday..it'll help u.We r trying book a holiday too,we might be going to Mozambique in april

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->