2012 TTC chat

So sorry Mmleo. A vacation sounds great and u deserve it. And Smiler, I've always wanted to go to the Greek islands. They look amazing. Sunsine- I've already gained 8 pounds bc I eat all day so I dont feel nauseous. I was really upset about it but the doctor said not to worry about calories or weight until the nausea subsides. What day did ur baby measure compared to lmp? Did the dopler work?

My baby was a day behind from my lmp. The doppler worked! It was really hard to find the heartbeat but I finally did. I'm not getting to nauseous anymore. I don't know if that's bad or good.

4 DPO here, but no symptoms at all. Still breastfeeding my LO. In case I am really pregnant again, I hope I will be able to continue BFing..... 11 days to go...ahrg.... we'll see.... we'll see....:winkwink:

Yay! That's awesome! How much was it and where did you get it from? Is it safe to use all of the time?

It called a Sonoline B Fetal Doppler. I got it off eBay for 56.00. As far as I know its safe to use whenever but I'm going to try to limit it to about once a week. Just to give me a piece of mind :)

How is everyone doing?11dpo,not testing tda,i might just wait for another 2days

am fine sunshine,.am waiting on AF hopping that she wont show up..i didnt test tday,let me c how i feel tmoro..How is the spotting?gone i hope

Still the same tan discharge. But def not as bad this time as with my son :)

No nausea!! I am soooooooo jealous. Ordered a dopler. Cant wait for it to arrive (althoiugh I am sure itll add to my craziness lol).

Hi Guys sorry had a hectic couple of days. Mmleo how are you doing?? Did you test today? Hope you are doing ok x

Just got a phonecall from the hospital, was meant to have HSG today but they moved it to tomorrow. Arrrghhh! Was all psyched up for it and everything, got to move work around too ggrrrr

Hi Guys sorry had a hectic couple of days. Mmleo how are you doing?? Did you test today? Hope you are doing ok x

Just got a phonecall from the hospital, was meant to have HSG today but they moved it to tomorrow. Arrrghhh! Was all psyched up for it and everything, got to move work around too ggrrrr

ohh sorry abt that.Dont be stressed though,HSG is a good thing,it doesnt hurt anymore than AF.Best of luck smiler:hugs:.I wanted to give my AF time to show up...bt i might test later tday.

Thanks Mmleo :flower: yeah I'm sure it'll be fine, just not much looking forward to it plus having to phone up people to cancel work when you're freelance is really annoying!

How are you feeling today, feel like testing tomorrow or leave it another day or two?

Sunshine glad the spotting is clearing up much quicker than with your son :) How are you getting on with the doppler?

:bfn: again..n i feel my stomach swelling a bit,i think :witch: is approaching.I hve a list of the tests that i hve to do b4 my 1st appt with IVF dr,and that will be done between cd3 to cd 21,that sounds like feb is out,and march as i hve my mother in law visiting for almost a month...wow!!it is a journey

Hey girls, hope all is well! I haven't tried to use the doppler again. I am going to wait until I get further along. It is so hard to find the heartbeat right now :)

Mmleo sorry for your bfn :( It is beyond disappointing eh. Notice your ticker says day 1, did the witch definitely arrive then? :hugs:

Just got back from my HSG - man it hurt!! Was worried at first because only 1 tube came up on the screen but then the doc injected again (SO painful) and the other tube came up too. Phew! :happydance:

BTW I was wondering should we rename and move this thread? Seems silly for us to be in the 2WW section of the forum now. Not sure how to do it but think it can be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->