2012 TTC chat

Mmleo how are things? Is your temp still high, did you get the HCG shot today?

Sunshine do they have any idea how long it can take for a tear to heal? Hopefully the tablets will kick in v soon :hugs:

Feeling VERY nervous and twitchy today....yesterday my boobs suddenly got massive!!! That happened with both my other pregnancies...eep. DH got home last night and was so funny, his jaw dropped at the sight of them :) I really really really hope it is a sign. My temp went up a bit again this morning but not sure it was accurate as I didn't go to bed til 3am and couldn't sleep very well. Just don't want to read too much into things incase AF arrives today/tomorrow but the big boobs have really thrown me!

Mmleo how are things? Is your temp still high, did you get the HCG shot today?

Sunshine do they have any idea how long it can take for a tear to heal? Hopefully the tablets will kick in v soon :hugs:

Feeling VERY nervous and twitchy today....yesterday my boobs suddenly got massive!!! That happened with both my other pregnancies...eep. DH got home last night and was so funny, his jaw dropped at the sight of them :) I really really really hope it is a sign. My temp went up a bit again this morning but not sure it was accurate as I didn't go to bed til 3am and couldn't sleep very well. Just don't want to read too much into things incase AF arrives today/tomorrow but the big boobs have really thrown me!

am smiling as am reading this...sounds v good!!how happy i'll be for u.when do want to test again?will u wait for a missed :witch:?
i took my shot tday,gave it to myself,will start some pills in 2-3 days to make my cycle longer..let's c what happens

I am feeling so happy and hopeful for you girls!! :)

The tear took 8 weeks to heal with my son... I have been fighting it already for almost 4 weeks so I am hoping it heals quickly!! I didn't take the Prometrium with him so I hope this gives the healing process a jumpstart!!

I am feeling so happy and hopeful for you girls!! :)

The tear took 8 weeks to heal with my son... I have been fighting it already for almost 4 weeks so I am hoping it heals quickly!! I didn't take the Prometrium with him so I hope this gives the healing process a jumpstart!!

did u take anything with ur previous?either way this time it is gonna disappear sooner am sure.

Just popping in to say hello. I went for my first PN appointment n they told me I had to reschedule bc my doctor was stuck at the hospital. Just my luck lol. The month I found out I didn't have many signs n really didn't think I'd get my bfp so don,t give up ladies!!! Sunshine, how is that progesterone working? I have been feeling nothing but sooo hungry the last few days. I am going to blow up :-O. New appt is Monday.

I didn't take anything with my son. The spotting is still here but the meds have only been in my system 3 days.

Can't wait until your appt VMAG!! So far I haven't noticed a difference on the meds but fingers crossed.

Mmleo fingers crossed for you!! I don't think I coudl inject myself I'm too much of a wuss :) Really really hope the shot and the pills do the trick.

Hahaha well I'm just glad there is somewhere I can obsess over my big boobs :D Have been feeling a tiny bit crampy today so worried AF will show tomorrow. Will prob do another cheapie test on Sunday if no AF, then a better test on Monday if necessary. Arrgghh...

Sunshine I'm sure the meds will kick in very soon. Would be so great if it stops it soon so you can stop worrying x

What does PN stand for? Good luck tho VMAG! Shame you had to reschedule, so annoying!

Thank you so much guys! PN stands for prenatal. :). I'll keep you posted :p

Pre natal! Should've thought a bit harder about that one eh :dohh:

Argh I decided to test again today but bfn. Still no sign of AF either but I guess I have all day...I would usually spot by now but (TMI) just getting a lot more cm than I would do at this point. Am starting to question if FF got it right and I ov'd later than I thought :shrug:

I'm 3dpo today! Anyone else? how do you feel?

SO bummed, I can't believe it. Feel like my body has been a bit cruel this month, to have such big boobs and be a day late. There's a tiny part of me that's hoping it's just random spotting and won't get any heavier but I know I shouldn't hope too much :(

Oh I'm so sorry Smiler. What's the plan for next month if this is AF?

oh so so so sorry smiler lets hope it is just spotting.i tried to send u hugs bt failed on my phone.x

Thanks guys :flower: Pretty disappointed but handling it way better than other cycles...think because we do have a plan in place. Next I have to arrange the HSG, then got another appt with the consultant 1st Feb and will get a prescription for either metformin or clomid. Won't start them til May tho as still don't want an xmas baby!! I guess we could squeak in one more try on my Feb cycle tho :)

How is everyone else today?

I'm bloated and cranky lol. The Metformin would be a great start. The HSG helps a lot too!

Aww! Is DH keeping out of your way :)

Hehe yes I am hopeful the HSG will do the trick for me too! Though you didn't ov that cycle did you, and you had problems spotting? Those are quite typical reactions aren't they? So if I have it later this month it'll probaby make Feb a no-go. Nevermind, will just use the extra time to save some cash :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->