2012 TTC chat

Oh I hope not Smiler :( Maybe your temps will change soon! I think the Clomid will definitely work for you. Is this your first time ever using it? Or did you use it on your past pregnancies? My friend that took the Clomid is two days late and she won't test AAGGHHH she is driving me mad haha!! I begged her to test and she told me she would tomorrow!

Ahahaha I love how you're demanding for her to test :D Will I drive you even more mad if I tell you that AF is due either on Weds/Thurs next week, but I won't test til the following Monday if AF doesn't show?! FX for her, I hope it has done the trick!

No, I didn't use anything to get pregnant before. I didn't want to take any drugs for such a long time but got tired of waiting :D I am hopeful it will help, possibly being a bit optimistic it will work this quickly though! How many cycles has your friend been on clomid?

I will have to bug you to test too!! Haha just kidding :) She has been on Clomid for two cycles. This is her second. She had low progesterone but they ruled out PCOS which seemed weird to me because it seems like she has so many symptoms we PCOS girls have.

If you conceived on your own twice I feel very good about the Clomid for you :)

Well my friend text me earlier... she is pregnant! I am so hopeful for you!!! I think Clomid is a blessing :)

Oh wow! That's amazing! And only on her 2nd cycle, that's brilliant :)

Yeah actually I never thought of it like that, that we conceived naturally twice so being on clomid should hopefully mean good things are coming our way soon too :)

I was so silly this morning, I decided to test how much my temp is affected by leaping out of bed and running to the front door :D The difference was nearly 2 degrees, so I adjusted that temp the day the postman came, and going by the same formula it gives me the temp dip I was hoping for! Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!! If only I had never ordered that darn DVD off Amazon :D

Haha!! What DVD was it? I bet that was the temp dip you were hoping for! I have heard that too that you aren't supposed to move until you take your temp. I took my temps one time years ago and it confused me lol but that is not hard to do! :)

Haha :) It confused the heck out of me my first cycle I temped too...and I was pregnant that cycle too and didn't realise, so couldn't work out why my temps were so high :dohh:

Oooh I am getting so nervous now Sunshine... I keep having a few symptoms but just been telling myself it's from taking clomid. But then today I started having a few AF-type crampy feelings so that's probably not the best sign is it :(

Oh Smiler :hugs: I am so sorry. Will you do the Clomid again this cycle?? I know it will work. When I got pregnant with Madison it took 5 months of the fertility pills. With Lane it only took 1 month. It was weird...

Thanks Sunshine. I am pretty bummed :( I'm just a little confused because last night, I was SO hot. I woke up this morning literally dripping with sweat so I thought my temp surely would be really high, but it wasn't. Also with my spotting, that was last night (12dpo) when I decided to check my cervix...sorry for the TMI here!! Usually when AF is close, I spot and notice my cervix is low and hard. Last night it was high and soft so I was all excited, but realised there was blood :(

I am hoping against hope that my temp is going to jump right up tomorrow and AF will stay away...but my chart does look pretty rubbish :( If it was me looking at someone else I'd be telling them not to get their hopes up!!

Yeah, will be back on the clomid again now. I know it's only a lucky few who fall pg right away with drugs so shouldn't have gotten my hopes up quite so much. My boobs are tricking me AGAIN, lol :D DH said they are the biggest he's ever seen them, including when I was pregnant. I don't know what's up with that. I'm never trusting my breasts again :rofl:

The good news is you ovulated on time so I think you will get pregnant quickly. I feel hopeful for you :) I never figured out why it took 5 months with Madison but it did. I was ready to give up. It is harder to get pregnant than I thought haha the timing has to be so perfect. It's crazy

Thanks Sunshine :) This morning I felt ready to give up and it's only been 2 cycles :D What a wuss. I feel better about it now, as long as I ovulate early again this cycle I could actually conceive by the end of November so that's not too long to wait :)

How is everything with you? DH enjoying work a little more?

No you are not a wuss at all :) you are just anxious to be a mommy! I totally understand. I hope you don't start your period!

He is still training. We are so ready for him to start the job lol

AF is well and truly here :( Oh well. Clomid pills at the ready!!! I said to DH I bet I get pregnant this time because then the baby would be due the same time his sister is getting married, and she'll be really mad!

Wow, still training?! How much longer?

This makes me feel very good though because your period came on time!! That means you had a very normal cycle yay!!!! When the cycles get normal the fertility goes way up!!

Still training, it sucks lol This was supposed to be the last week but now they are going back on their word and telling him it could be beyond the first of the year. He is so mad because he is having to drive back and forth 30 miles one way 5 days a week. If he would just get on shift he only drives 14 days a month instead of 20... It saves a bunch of gas!

As for me, I had a pap smear a few weeks ago and they called me yesterday and told me they didn't get enough cells the first time so I had to go have another one yuck!! She also checked my thyroid while I was there because she said it felt enlarged which is not uncommon after pregnancies. It was a blood test and she said I would have the results today!

Thank you Sunshine! I really need your optimism :) Yeah DH said the same thing, look how short my cycle was this time. 29 days!! But it honestly felt like one of the longest :wacko: I think we just got too excited this first time that I ovulated in a normal timeframe and thought it would lead to pregnancy straight away. DH also pointed out that this cycle was in a sense my first 'real' clomid cycle because the first one was at too low a dose. So FX for next time!

Oh, that is so naughty of them to change the plan at the last minute! I used to drive 30 miles one way for work too, it got exhausting. Maybe he could ask them for fuel allowance or something, since they changed the rules?

Poor you, I hate smear tests!! I had one recently and I had to have it repeated too. The nurse told me that out of the 300 people she did that month, only 10 had to be called back. So unlucky! If your thyroid is enlarged, will it go down again? Hope you get good news for the results x

I feel very hopeful this month for you!! If my thyroid is messed up I will have to take medicine. I just called to see the results but I had to leave a message grrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->