2012 TTC chat

Hi..am back,dr thought I could hve just waited for the wednesday scan but told her I was already at the hospital....any way...I think ectopic is out....she saw what could be a sac(too early to tell how old),also a cyst bt she thinks that's no big deal,it must hve bn the ovary that released the egg.I def feel much better...am not sure I want to check my hcg until maybe 3wks later...on the other hand I want to keep checking just for future use(whatever happens)....

Oh mmleo Congrats!!! That is exciting news!! Don't worry so much about the HCG. They took mine with Madison and it didn't double the third time. She told me sometimes it takes 3 days to double. I hope everything turns out great!! Lane and Madison are doing great! He loves his little sister so much!

Smiler, how are you feeling today? How are your temps?

It is so crazy with my boy I don't think they even checked my hcg...who knows...home test,scan at 8wks then scan at 12 wks and the others were routine checks....My boy thinks he wants a brother...not sure if he knows what that means...

Am still excited,now I wish I didn't know so much abt these things...

Smiler-try googling" multi maca " by forever living,it is a herbal suppliment,p'ple swear by it...and I was taking it a month b4 this happened...and green tea..it is worth trying everything am telling u...

Mmleo so pleased for you it is looking okay :hugs: :hugs: Ha that's funny you mentioned Forever Living, we used to do that :) I have been taking Pregnacare Prenatals this month and I do believe it helped me to ovulate. Last clomid cycle I wasn't taking anything and I o'd CD31, this cycle I o'd CD16 :thumbup: I am also drinking green tea! Not every day as I heard it can deplete your folic acid levels, but it's still good for you :)

So how far along are you Mmleo? I know everything was still too small to see at the scan, but how long ago did you find out you were pregnant?

Sunshine - my temp barely moved this morning! I am SO hoping to see a dip....only 7dpo tho so still time. I know not every pregnant lady gets a dip on her chart but it can be a really good sign. DH says that (yet again!) my boobs are huge, but also you can see the veins on them. He says you can't normally see them that well but this month they are more obvious. FX.....

Mine were very veiny (I am not sure that is a word haha) They still are since I am breastfeeding also. Thats a good sign!! I will pray you get a dip in your chart! I am so hopeful for you this month!!

Hello there.I haven't had a gd day as dr ordered to hve another test an it seems the numbers are going down a bit...not a good sign,but dr put me on hcg injections twice a week until my next week scan.But am cheating and going for another one tmoro morning...this tech hs some super machines,she might see something that wasn't seen ystday.

Smiler-I am 5wks4d..my last af was 28th sept...honestly speaking...if the next 2scans aren't sure what's going on,am just gonna sit and wait and hope for the best.

I will really recommend forever living...I think it helped big time and pregnacare too..I actually have never stopped those since my last pregnancy..

Oh mmleo I hope everything is ok. I hope your scan goes well tomorrow. Are you having lots of symptoms?

Oh Mmleo :hugs: :hugs: I hope you get some better news tomorrow. So great that you can just go and get a scan when you want to. I am thinking of you and hoping so badly that everything turns out ok xxx

Yeah Forever Living do do good stuff, just quite expensive. But yeah if I need to then maybe will look them up again and get some maca x

:dohh: I didn't vote!

I was registered to vote in Arkansas but not Texas. I never did register when we moved here. Oh I wish I would have! To be honest I haven't kept up with the campaign enough to really know which one of the two would do good. I have heard good and bad about both. So far though over the last 4 years Obama hasn't really impressed me :nope:

Well I can tell you from this side of the pond, Obama is way more popular than Romney. Honestly every time elections roll around for you guys, I think the rest of the world should be allowed to join in since it affects the entire world so much!

I think in terms of the economy at least it's been hard for Obama, to inherit such problems but also to be knocked back on pretty much anything he tried to do by congress. I don't totally understand how it all works in the US but it seemed pretty harsh! Over here we've got a supposed coalition, but really it's just conservatives. They are doing far more damage by cutting things left, right and centre. I think with more time, Obama will improve things for you guys :)

Anyway, off the political soap box and back to my boobs! Haha :D They are getting bigger every day. I have no other signs. I hope this means something....

:rofl:I just read the last lines of ur post n am just laughing....off political box back to ur boobs....am glad they r getting bigger,really hope it means good

I went for another scan tday and she couldn't find the sac,and I believe her...she is like the best we got in that area...she did find where the implantation was...bt there s nothing...am not as heartbroken asI thought I would be..I saw the signs..from now on we r officially ttc ing again

OH mmleo, I am so sorry! That is good you are so positive about it! I hope you are able to conceive again very quickly!

The only thing that bothers me about Obama is I heard he is supportive of abortion. That makes me sad :( Since he won I just hope the next 4 years have some improvements. It seems like sometimes it isn't worth it to work because our tax dollars just go out the window. But I am not even working right now haha so I guess that is ok! How are you feeling today Smiler?

I went for another scan tday and she couldn't find the sac,and I believe her...she is like the best we got in that area...she did find where the implantation was...bt there s nothing...am not as heartbroken asI thought I would be..I saw the signs..from now on we r officially ttc ing again

Oh Mmleo :hugs: I'm so sorry that this happened. It's good you're feeling a bit philosophical about it, but it's still a sh*tty thing to happen. If you do start to feel bad about it do talk about it, we're here :hugs:

OH mmleo, I am so sorry! That is good you are so positive about it! I hope you are able to conceive again very quickly!

The only thing that bothers me about Obama is I heard he is supportive of abortion. That makes me sad :( Since he won I just hope the next 4 years have some improvements. It seems like sometimes it isn't worth it to work because our tax dollars just go out the window. But I am not even working right now haha so I guess that is ok! How are you feeling today Smiler?

Ah well you and I will have to disagree here! I am supportive of abortion. Only under strict circumstances though, I don't think it's ok to leave it til 6 months or something to decide whether you want your baby or not. I think if your contraception fails you, you are raped or you find your baby has a terrible disease that means it won't survive after birth then I think it is good for women to have the choice. I can't imagine I would ever have one myself and hope to goodness I never find myself in a position where I would need to consider it. I felt guilty enough going for a d+c with my first, and that was after we knew there was no heartbeat :(

Anyway, getting a tad depressing here!! I've been quite tired again today, but yesterday was a busy day so that could be it. DH says my boobs are bigger than he's ever seen them, but I'm telling myself it's just down to increased progesterone from the clomid. DH keeps saying he thinks I am pg and it's lovely, but am so anxious for him not to get too upset if I'm not. I think we have both just been a little over-excited that the clomid worked and letting it cloud our judgement!

Oh I totally agree with the rape and the baby having health issues. I think that women should have that right to choose. I have this page on my Facebook that is for pro-life. The girl that owns the page posted that Obama was supportive of the abortions where the female was up to 20 weeks along and for no good reason just because they didn't want the baby. That is the type of abortion I am against. If they abort just because they don't want the baby that is wrong. I think if they are mature enough to have unprotected sex they should keep their child. One girl I was watching on a talk show aborted her baby at 16 weeks because she started getting strecth marks!!! I was totally appalled! That's wrong :(

When I was pregnant with Lane he tested positive for down syndrome. I was scheduled to do the amnio and decided against it. I was going to keep him no matter what. Instead of doing the amnio I opted for the Level II Scan which shows markers for Downs. Right before my appt for that scan, they realized they had my due date wrong and they redid the test and he tested negative. Now had I found out it was a deadly form of downs which there is.. I think it is Trisomy 13 or something like that. I may have made a different decision because I don't want to bring a child in the world that won't live very long or will suffer. So I do agree with you :) My sister had an abortion when she was 22 just because she decided she didn't want the responsibility of a child. That really pissed me off at her. Of course she is 36 now and has two beautiful children. She said she regrets what she did everyday :( Sorry for the long message haha!

How are your temps looking? I looked at your chart but I get confused on the temps! :)

Sunshine I agree with everything you said. I don't know Obama's stance in any detail but personally I think a late abortion done just because you don't want your baby is not right. I know it must be so terribly hard on the woman, but if she doesn't want the child then would adoption not be a better choice. I think so.

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe you were so close to getting such wrong information about Lane. I don't know that I think Down's is good enough reason to have an abortion either. I know someone who had an abortion because the test said Down's. But you can't always rely on them - someone else I know tested negative for Downs but her baby was born with it anyway.

It's sad your sister regrets it every day, I'm sure many many other women feel the same. I know there are some ladies out there who see it as just another form of contraception, but I really think they are in the minority. Most women struggle very hard with the decision and won't ever forget it. If it were to get banned, you'd just get desperate women heading to back-street butchers and wind up with all sorts of terrible infections etc, like in the old days. At least with it legalised, there is a chance to offer counselling and really explore all options before making a choice.

Gosh this is possible one of the most intellectual conversations we've ever had :D

Hmmm well I don't think my temps are telling me much either! I am sooooo annoyed that on CD22 (the one with the white circle) the postman banged on the door at 7am and without thinking, I leapt out of bed and ran downstairs. You're meant to take it before you even move, otherwise it's not accurate. So I am agonising over whether that day would have been my much-awaited temp dip!! Grrr.

I will be honest I am not very bright when it comes to politics :haha: I don't think I have ever voted Republican though because they are mainly for the wealthy people (which I am not haha) So technically I guess Obama would be more in favor of my financial standpoint at the moment :thumbup: That is what my husband tried to convince me of last night anyways haha!

Oh that is terrible that you weren't able to get your temp recorded properly! Dang postman! :growlmad:

Ha! Yeah that's basically why I don't vote for the Conservatives here. It's just a club where everyone who went to private school together now run big business and government together and they just do each other favours, get rich and let the rest of us suffer. I'm not exactly the most intelligent person when it comes to politics either but I do take a bit of an interest :)

I am starting to obsess over my temps...I think they are looking much the same as last cycle :(

Mmleo are you still around? How are you doing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->