2012 TTC chat

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD16 now, which is fine. We DTD 10, 12, 14, 15 and 16 so I hope that was enough, or not too much!! Gah. I'm hoping the 2WW will go quickly since I wasn't really prepared to be in it again so soon. It will be a bit tricky if I am pregnant since the week I can test is when we're going to see my parents. We usually go to the pub and drink a lot of wine! My mum will see right through me if I'm not drinking :wacko:

Can you test before you go out? Or will it be time to yet? You DTD perfectly I think. With Madison I did days 14,16, 17, 18 I think. And with Lane we did 10,12,14,16,18. So you timed it perfect! The nurse always told me to elevate my hips afterwards with a pillow :) Not sure if that really works but I did it anyways. I drank this weekend at that Halloween party. I had two margaritas. I had to give Madison formula because I am breastfeeding. I felt guilty but I really needed that drink!!

By CD16 DH was getting a little tired haha :) That's good to know you guys had sex 3 days in a row too, I thought it would be too much. Though that's what the Sperm Meets Egg plan says, and that's what we did, so here's hoping! I also stuck my hips in the air, lol.

Well we are going to my parents on the Friday, and my period would be due on the Wednesday so yeah I will def be testing before, but I'm so rubbish at lying. If it turns out I can't drink they will know right away why!

Oh do NOT feel guilty Sunshine!! You def deserve a couple of drinks! You're lucky Madison would take it, my niece would just scream her head off til she got a boob :D

So you will be able to test Wednesday? That's less than a week away!! Yay! I think the formula hurt her tummy because she fussed all night after she drank it. She is used to the boob milk haha! That will be so exciting if you are pregnant!! Did they ever put you on the Metformin? I couldn't remember. I really think that helps. That kept me on the Metformin for my first 12 weeks of pregnancy to help with the PCOS and hormone levels.

No, not this Wednesday! Sorry to get you excited haha :) I'm only 2dpo today so aaaagggeeess to go :(

No, I never got metformin. I asked for it and was keen to try it before clomid, but the doc wouldn't give it to me. When I do get pregnant again I am def asking about progesterone supplements.

Aww bless little Madison :) Hope she is feeling better!

Ohhh yeah you would only be 2dpo haha.. I am silly! Well atleast the ovulation part is over, that seems like the longest part to wait for! I took Prometrium with Madison which is the progesterone supplements. They helped tremendously but made me soooo nauseous!

Yeah I am so relieved that FF confirmed O and I'm not waiting around for it to happen this cycle! I am so excited, I can't help it. DH keeps telling me not to get my hopes up too much but then today I have been absolutely exhausted for no good reason, so he rubs my tummy and says "well, you never know!" And I was like, er yeah, not helping me NOT keep my hopes up! :doh:

Eurgh yeah when I took progesterone to delay my period for our holiday, by the end I was feeling so rubbish on it! But if I need it in pregnancy then I won't mind :)

Aww that is so sweet he rubbed your tummy!! I hope this is it for you! That's so wonderful! That was my first sign with Madison. About 3-4 days before I tested I was sitting at my desk about to fall asleep. I didn't even have enough energy to go to the bathroom!

Thank you I hope so too :) Usually DH keeps quite calm about it but yesterday he said he really hopes I am pregnant this time. He always worries about putting pressure on me so normally he doesn't say much about it all. He has been rubbing my tummy every day wishing it good luck haha :)

I've haven't been tired any more! Only 5 dpo though so shouldn't worry....

Well the good news is from what I have read the egg doesn't implant until 6-12 dpo. Once it implants it takes an additional 2-3 days for the HCG to start causing symptoms! So you still have plenty of time :) I tested at 12dpo got a faint line and no symptoms at all until I was about 5 weeks along. With Lane I had no symptoms at all... the whole pregnancy! It was crazy!

You had NO symptoms with Lane? Wowsers you jammy dodger haha!

It's so silly because I know all this stuff about symptoms not appearing for a while, and with both my previous pregnancies I had zero symptoms til about 6 weeks. Yet I can't help worry during the 2WW that I'm not feeling anything. I was really confident for some reason from 1-3dpo that we'd done it this month, and now I'm not feeling so confident! I'm hoping to see a dip on my chart in the next few days...am 6dpo today so if it's going to happen it should happen soon. Argh!

How's about you, anyway? Any more jobs to apply for?

Hello Smiler and sunshine....oh god it's bn so long...don't even know where to start..we'll jump to the exciting news...just less than a week ago I got Bfp after missed af,bn going for blood check but it doesn't look like hcg is doubling..1st was 184,2nd was 279 and tday it is 321...the worrying starts.not sure weather to b excited or not...

How many cycles of clomid so far Smiler?and how is it treating u?i just did one and wanted to take a break,this was gonna be a 3rd month after clomid....

Sunshine...how is ur lito gal?and Lane? Is he used to having a sister?

Oh Mmleo!!! I really don't know a lot about HCG levels but needless to say I really hope things work out...how long til your next blood test? What does your doc say?

I haven't seen my doc yet...will make an appt,I also feel like I could just leave it and let natur take its course....not see a dr,just take my follic acid and my hormones and wait for week 12 to c a dr

Mmleo I really think it's worth having a chat with a doc...though understandable if you don't feel up to it. If anything were going wrong, they would give you the option to let nature take its course anyway, if that's what you want. It would also be important to check it's not ectopic...I am so sorry to be sounding so negative but I just want you to stay healthy xx

But your doc may have some further information for you, like sometimes HCG doesn't double but as long as it's rising it is ok. I'm not sure. I did a quick Google and I did come across some ladies who said their levels didn't double either but everything turned out ok.

Got all fingers and toes crossed for you hun xx

As for me, I'm only on my 2nd cycle of clomid. Haven't had many side effects, occasional hot flush and some moodiness but apart from that it's been ok.

I know...I really. Didn't like clomid...I was moody through out,but I did get a few eggs bt we dint use em as dh was away...I totally understand u...ectopic is my worst fear right now...I had scheduled or a scan on wed..the tech is really good,she sh'd c where the sac is atleast...let me go by the. Dr's.it is near ad book me an app.

I think I just wanted to enjoy pg for a lito longer...silly me..

No no no not silly you at all :hugs: So you have a scan in 2 days time? That is good. I'm glad you're going to get checked out. Of course you want to enjoy being pg and I truly hope that the scan shows all is well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I ve actually kind of changed my mind...am at hospital to hve a scan...at least it can show where the sac is...I really hope it is in the right place.will c my doc tmoro morning too....fingers sooooo crossed!!will let u know the results when I come out...

Sorry I am me me me me!

You're in the hospital right now?! That is fast work Mmleo! I think it's the right thing to do. Am thinking of you, let us know what they say xxx

I think if there was any time to be 'me me me' now would be it :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->