2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Twag

Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3
Reaction score
OK so after some chats on my journal some of my BnB ladies and I have come to the conclusion that in order to keep sane through the TTC process we need a Stress Free TTC area where we can chill out and not freak out about TTC :wacko:

So here it is I guess :thumbup:

I have made a sticker for the group which I will post shortly so anyone can have!

I also believe there were some rules to the thread so I will fish those out and post them and then my lovely ladies Anniepie and MackMomma can add to them if I have forgotten anything :thumbup:

WELCOME to all those ladies who need a https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/xo/12/z5093eb080bf27.gif

Code

https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/xo/12/z5093eb080bf27.gif [/IMG ] this link should work if you remove the gap between the G ]

Open to additions etc........

Most discussion on here will be off topic non crazy person TTC talk
* NO Temping
* NO OPKing
* NO Symptom Spotting
* NO POAS until at least 10dpo

IF you do those (which lets be honest we all do :haha:) then not to be discussed here and if you need opinions from your lovely BnB friends in the group direct them to another thread or your journal to discuss!

LOTS of jokes, funny pictures, cute pictures and of course Christmas discussions :thumbup:

MOST IMPORTANT RULE - once you get your :bfp: then you will be asked to leave the group - sorry we are very very happy for you and will wish you a Happy & Healthy 9 months but in order for this to be STRESS FREE then seeing people's tickers etc for new BFP's is very stressful and hard on those still trying

THANK YOU :flower:

Well done hun :flower: Must get the flashy sticker on my sig.

I guess to point out when a lady gets a :bfp: they can post once to say they've got it and will be graduating (hopefully to a nice stress free pregnancy thread that we can all join) and anyone can follow their story there, but it will be assumed that congratulations will be given from the group as a whole, and we will not spend the following 5 pages congratulating them, however happy we of course all are.

We're not as mean as we sound, we're just finding this whole TTC thing very hard, especially those of us who have been trying for well over a year, and are constantly having the threads we join filled up with pregnancy info!

Oh yes good point Annie there :thumbup:

:hi: :hi: :hi: I hope more people join us :haha:

I am going to go find a Christmas ticker to put on here :thumbup:

Please invite people

Hmm stupid work PC will not let me look for tickers - ACCESS DENIED :grr:

We need to get Vaniilla in here- she has fantastic pictures that always make me laugh!

Annie invite Vanilla :thumbup:

:hi: MM glad you could join us :hugs:

[URL]=https://www.commenthaven.com/]https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/xo/12/z5093eb080bf27.gif[/URL]
Hmm any reason why this is not working anymore ladies?

I'm here! :flower: I love LOVE love the forum rules

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7eu8flHfa1rr1ngj.gif

every group needs a inauguration dance
https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/JereMedia/gif/hot-dog-4.gif

:hi: Vanilla - so pleased you could join us :thumbup: :hugs:

So what is everyone up to this weekend?

AFM - tonight going for Thai food with our friends (7 month old baby couple) who we haven't seen for ages so should be good - Saturday going to plan our new tiles for our new house (btw the roof should be going on this week *eek* excited much!) and hoping I get the day off study and DH and I will go to Reading going to get a new piercing too I think :thumbup: Saturday night out to dinner for my Dad's 50th birthday with all my siblings and partners that is 10 of us :thumbup: and Sunday study time!

I shall be ordering pizza for the second time in a week (bad bad naughty me I know :blush:) and eating it by myself as DH is out all night at a work party.

the house work sounds really cool :flower: I wish we had a place to do up, I just want to tear this one down!

Wow, you have a busy weekend planned! Where are you thinking about getting your new piercing?

I'm going to an estate auction for the good part of the day tomorrow - I just love auctions. I used to think they were kind of morbid (Hey, sorry your beloved elderly family member died, but can I go through all their stuff and bid on what I want? :rofl:) but now they're treasure hunts!

I also plan on getting some yard work done. Our yard is a mess! So many leaves, and branches that need trimming, and I need to pull out last year's plants and mulch over for winter.... so much to do, and this is going to be the last weekend of nice weather to work outside.

Oh, and the puppehs need baths, like whoa.

I love Pizza but being a Coeliac I can't eat gluten so pizza is rare for me if I manage to find a gluten free one - in fact I had pizza last night!

The house is a new build Vanilla it is rather exciting but also very daunting & stressfull :wacko: also means we are living with my parents :dohh:

yay- Vaniilla!! I was just about to get you over here...today (this week!) has been manic... :grr:

Guess what I'm up to this weekend....yup...D. I. friggin Y. A-gain... gonna try finish the stairwell this weekend :thumbup:

Also have a couple of clients...

Oh yeah, and our assessment for PST :sex: LOL :blush:

I am going to get it done on that bit in the ear hmm you know the nobbly bit attached to you head side - I cannot remember for the life of me the name!!

Right my day has ended to I am going home to glam up for my Thai tonight :wohoo:

I will try pop on at the weekend :hugs:

Oooo how exciting your assessment for PST you have to let us know all about it I am intrigued :blush:

Have lovely weekends ladies :friends:

enjoy the Thai...

The nobbly bit that's attached to the side of your head? That sounds like the EAR to me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->