2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Oooo how exciting your assessment for PST you have to let us know all about it I am intrigued :blush:

Have lovely weekends ladies :friends:

Apparently we get homework when the sessions propper start :rofl:

:haha: the little bit part of the ear cartilidgey bit hmmm darn what it is called??? :wacko:

Sounds like great fun Annie :haha:

It's called the tragus. :haha: I want on there, but my ears are so sensitive I'm afraid to! I used to have three in each ear, but gave up after having to get them repierced over and over. Just the one in each, now.

I'm boring and only have one in each ear. Always wanted to get another set but my first set aren't well placed to have more (and didn't think it through when the first ones were done when the I was 7!!). The other places I wanted doing I never got done and likely won't now for various reasons...

I got my navel pierced as my 18th birthday gift to myself. I wore one for a few years, and then due to various jobs had to take it out. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to get that thing caught on the corner of an industrial metal kitchen counter??? OUCH.

^^^^ MM Ouch!!!! I've only got plain ol one piercing in each ear, I had to re-pierce my left ear twice and right ear three times if that counts? :haha: I hardly ever wear earrings and they used to constantly close when I was younger.

Oh, I always wear earrings. Most days, just the little diamond studs DH got me - can't remember the occasion, how awful is that? :blush: But, I do have some big dangly fashion earrings that I like to wear with certain outfits.

I always wear earrings too...these days also diamond studs! But love to wear others when the occasion calls...

I have 2 piercings in each ear with with diamond studs the 2nd hole are my tiffany earrings they stay put forever the others get changed when the mood takes me!
I have my navel pierced have done since I was 18 I did have both nipples pierced but only one now as decided I didn't like the left one :haha:

CD40 for me now, this is getting silly :( I badly need af to arrive to now!!!! :(

Hello :wave: can I join? I love the sound of this thread. Somewhere I can get excited about Christmas :xmas16: I keep getting told its too early. I usually like to wait til December but got bitten by the bug early this year.

Twag what are you studying? I'm just contemplating starting another HR course but haven't got around to signing up, a bit scared off the stress and extra work (let's face it, I'm feeling lazy) but know if I don't start it now I might never do it.

This weekend I'm tidying my flat (will start as soon as I finish on here, honest!) as my mum is coming to stay next weekend so this is my last chance. Thank god for visits from my mum every now and then or my place would never be clean! Going to dinner at a friends tonight, then off to see DHs family (bro, SIL, niece and nephew) tomorrow. So a nice weekend but not enough lounging around time factored in for my liking.

Looking forward to some stress free ttc time. Hope AF arrives soon for you Vanilla.

:hi: Nicki welcome to Stress Free TTC :flower:

I am studying Accounting (ACCA) I am on my last 2 exams however I can only take 1 Dec and then the other June!! grr

I hate studying been doing it for 4 years and just cannot wait for it to be over :thumbup:

I love Christmas :happydance: it is the only time I get to see all of my family together and although it is mayhem I love it :D

However I do not enjoy the Christmas shopping so I tend to try and get it all done online :haha:

Oh well done for studying for your ACCA. My DH works in accounts / auditing and kind of regrets not having done them before. He thinks about starting but is so busy at work I think he worries he won't have time. You are nearly there though!

I have started Xmas shopping, and last Sunday had Xmas lunch with my four best girl chums as it was the only day we were all free before Xmas! We had full on dinner, crackers, secret Santa, the works! So I'm def in the zone.

IT IS 11AM, I MUST GET UP AND TIDY!

AF is finalyl here for me :dance:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend :flower:

Annie I am so pleased that you are the 1st to graduate from STRESS FREE TTC

Have a wonderfully healthy & happy 9 months my very special friend I will be following you the whole way and cannot wait to meet Baby Curtis

:hugs:

So this weekend I didn't end up getting my ear piercing in fact I have been in a bad mood all weeekend I defo think I have PMT :haha: :dohh:

I did get my nails done though by my sister she is opening a salon :thumbup: Lovely OPI gel nails - I LOVE having my nails done :thumbup:

Everyone have a good weekend?

I love getting my nails done too! I usually get shellac.

I'm trying to prep myself for my FS appointment in 2 weeks, I will put my foot down!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->