2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Glad the Dr's are looking into things for you :hugs:

Awww new puppy pictures please

Happy Easter All

Sorry to hear about ovulation and stuff ibelieveitwill - but at least if they can identify a problem they will be able to work at solving it?

And ahhhhhhh to new JRT puppies! My Gizmo is a JRT - they are naughty puppies but he was a walk in the park compared to how Misty (border collie) was as a pup. He used to nap all the time but when he was awake.... He was AWAKE

Here's a couple of him as a pup - he's 7 now

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/366bcec650c10bf8708d11b3a7c54edf_zps47b5cc30.jpg
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/e8f7e1e1b8e5159667ad5ca38c60d7ad_zpsd823b04c.jpg

:hugs::hugs: ibelieve- so sorry you are going throught this so unfair!

on a brighter side a lot of ladies on here fall pregnant while they taking a break on ttc:hugs: praying the same happens for u..

:hugs: well we always praying for that no matter what hey!

I have taken time off to gather myself, the stress of each cycle is excruitiating!

So no more temping, medications, waiting for af and definitely no hpts, just taking it one day at a time babyfree (unfortunately)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug: ladies sorry I have been awol but I have not been particularly stress free lately although I am silently stalking this thread :hugs:

:hi: I am doing better now just waiting to get back into the TTC game it has been on hold whilst we have been waiting to move into our new house which now will be completing next Friday (my birthday) but that coincides with O this cycle so not sure if we will be TTC for cycle 8 or if we go onto cycle 9 :shrug:

How is everyone?

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing, I noticed you got a :bfp: Twag!!! Congratulations!! what exciting news :yipee:

Exactly :thumbup:

So today is 12-12-12 this is the last one for a long while

Hopefully by 11/12/13 we will all be pregnant or have our little bundles of loveliness!

That would be awesome!!! :happydance: we should remember this day and re-visit the thread this time next year - I wonder how much would have changed?

Last day of work today then I am on a break until Jan 10! :yipee:

I remembered this part of the thread from December last year and I thought it would be so interesting to see what changes have taken place since this conversation?

I know this is a long shot as I am sure many of you don't visit this thread anymore, I must say it still has great meaning to me as it is where I shared the worst of my journey.

Wow, glad you remember that. For me, back in the ring again. I would love a BFP before the end of the year, not going to let fear stop me now. It is so exciting to see Twag's Bfp and the baby ticker keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->