2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

How long have you been TTC Vanilla? I hope the FS can do something for you :hugs:

NTNP & TTC since july/august last year :(

it's my second FS appointment, the first one he prescribed metformin and fobbed me off because of my weight - now 3 months later nothing has changed and I don't want to get fobbed off again :(

NTNP & TTC since july/august last year :(

it's my second FS appointment, the first one he prescribed metformin and fobbed me off because of my weight - now 3 months later nothing has changed and I don't want to get fobbed off again :(

I hope they do a better job this appointment Vanilla :hugs:

I have been ttc for a while now, How can I join this group?

:hi: of course you can join welcome :flower:

I think we should all do a little introduction about ourselves so people know a little of the ladies in the group and why we all are wanting the STRESS FREE route :thumbup:

Obviously if you would rather not then please do not feel like you have too :flower:

I am 32 and DH is 34 we both have our birthdays in April 10 days apart!

We got married 28th Oct 2010 when we started TTC but then the MIL interfered regarding my studying and so DH called it off so went to WTT – see my WTT journal for more info on that!

DH finally agreed as he is broody to start NTNP in September and then he agreed to TTC :thumbup:

So cycle 1 we got our first ever :bfp: sadly that did not last and we lost it at 4 weeks so this is cycle 2 we have not TTC this month (one thing or another in my TTC journal) and :witch: is due in the next couple of days!

So onwards and upwards to Cycle 3 – STRESS FREE as this last cycle I got all very stressed out and it is not healthy for me so I need to go the stress free route :thumbup:

We have 2 Furry Babies Lela and Chloe our Shar Pei and we are currently living with my parents as our new house is being built (hopefully the roof will go on this week) it is due to be ready beginning of January but we all know what builders are like :dohh:

I am studying accounting (ACCA) and I have my exam on the 7th Dec so pretty much studying in all my free time (another reason why TTC needs to be stress free for me).

So in a nut shell that is me :flower:

I'm sure you'll do great in your exam next month :flower:

A little bit about me - We started TTC last Summer and got our bfp first month, we sadly had a MC at 4 weeks, we then fell pregnant again in November but mc'd again at 5weeks, since then we've gone from NTNP to TTC, I'm going for stress free ttc because it's become too much putting all of my energy into ttc and getting nothing but disappointment out of it.

That's me :flower:

STRESS FREE ALL THE WAY :hugs:

OK so I have a friend and she move home to NZ and we have been keeping in contact on FB and email and Whatsapp and so I emailed her with a big email giving her an update on what is going on with me etc this was about a month ago! Still no reply although she has messaged me on Whatsapp and said sorry she will reply she has been busy etc that was 2 weeks ago - still no reply!!

So I am thinking do I just write her off as she is so far away! stay friends but just not make too much effort and not stress about not getting a reply?

I think you shouldn't worry about it, it's hard to gage motive and tone from an email so don't think too much into it, you did the first move and you did your part and gave her update so it's now up to her to respond properly, until she does don't make too much of an effort :hugs:

So how is everyone doing today?

I am freezing my office is so cold brr

Hi ladies.

Am WTT until July after getting af today.

Can I join?

Hey twag, re your friend I agree with Vanillas approach. Oh and I hope your office warms up, I hate being cold.

Vanilla, good luck for your FS apt in a few weeks. Go with a list of questions, I always find my mind goes blank else.

I am so sick! Started throwing up at 2am this morning and that went on til about 9am. The throwing up has stopped now thank god but I now have another type of dodgy stomach (sorry tmi). Am lying in bed feeling very sorry for myself but have just started to feel like I might not die now (how dramatic of me).

So about me - I'm am 35 (36 next month), DH is 34. We've been together 16 years but married nearly 3, we started ttc not long after we got married but I've had 5 mcs :( My last one was just last month. However, going down the stress free route now as we have agreed to give it one or maybe two more pgs and then will look into adoption. I'm actually really excited about the adoption option and having another plan has taken some of the stress out of ttc. Going to go with the flow and even when we get a bfp am going to do my bestest not to freak out... Not sthg I've been too good at so far.

That's me in a nutshell :)

:hi: Nicki - so sorry you are not feeling well today :hugs: that sounds horrible and you do not sound too dramatic at all thinking you are dying :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon :flower:

Thank you for sharing your story with us :friends: I hope the stress free route works for you :thumbup:

Sheesh, I have a busy weekend and there's pages to catch up on! :haha:

Nicki, Laura and Believe, welcome to the group!

V, I'm glad AF finally showed. That witch just messes around with you, too often! :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your losses, Nicki. I hope you and your DH decide if adoption is right for you. :hugs:

Twag, I love getting my nails done, too! It's so expensive to keep them filled, though. :nope: I'm a horrible nail biter, however, so the only time my nails look nice is if I get acrylics.

Oh let's see... my weekend was busy! Spent the entire day (9-6) on Saturday at an estate auction and got some really neat stuff for my house. And a rocking chair!! :happydance: Super excited about that. Yesterday was laundry/clean house day, and we had some friends of ours over after dinner to play Star Wars on the Kinect. Lots of fun. :thumbup:

My story, in a nutshell... I'm 29 (almost 30!), DH is 28 and we've been trying for 15 months naturally now, with one early m/c at 5 weeks in February. I saw my OBGYN, who I personally think is a waste of space, he did nothing for me except run RPL bloods. Well, my bloods did show I had the one-copy MTHFR mutation, which the nurse told me to just up my folic acid intake and I'd be fine. Well, after doing my own research, that's not exactly the case... but I now am on the correct forms of folate and am hoping that some of Annie's TTC cycle 15 luck rubs off on me this cycle. :winkwink:

:hi: MM you have a good weekend? The rocking chair sounds cool is it a proper old fashioned wooden one all carved and curvy? that is how I picture a rocking chair :haha:

I love my nails done and for free :haha: well this time anyway in future I will have to pay £20 but it is worth it they look so nice when all nice and shiny :thumbup:

MM I totally think you will be the 2nd graduate from the group :hugs:

It's a solid wood, just plain spindle back rocker. I have a pic on my new fancy phone, I wonder if I could figure out how to upload it from there to here?

Sounds adorable and with some cushions and a nice blanket - lovely

What new fancy phone do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back