2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

so sorry the witch arrived ladies:hugs: but lets look at it this way..another cycle to try :happydance::happydance:

Ibelieveitwil - I can relate and i know what you mean - me and my best frind fell preggas the same month last year in June (and i MC shortly in July)she gave birth this morning to a beautiful baby girl. i can't help but be jelouse..its normal - and its very hard when people don't even know that you are ttc.:hugs::hugs:

AFM:cd 10 for me and will be seeing my family docter on Sartuday,soo looking forward to that..hopefully he will run some tests and see why we are not pregnant yet:nope:

how are you all coping?:hugs::flower:

AF arrived yesterday for me too so onto cycle 7 was not coping well yesterday wi the arrival and ticking past the 6 month marker :cry: AF is not like the previous months no skin outbreak no cramps no backache :wacko:

How exciting about a beach holiday :thumbup:

sorry you feel like that Twag :hugs: hopefully an unusual af is a good sign...

best part about the beach holiday is if all goes according to plan I should be ovulating around then :winkwink:

Ibelieveitwil - so looking forward to it :) really hope I will get answers soon and get this baby train going:happydance::happydance:

when are you and DH leaving for the weekend away?i envy you. i love love the beach :coolio:

I get you I am craving some chips or something for lunch rather than the salad I have :dohh:

Clomid has worked wonders for some ladies :thumbup: if it helps then better to start sooner than later right? FXd
Some ladies I have known have taken it at night to avoid the nasty side effects :wacko:

:hugs:

Clomid worked lovely for me..but the side effects - rather take it at night right before you go to bed! FX'd you will come back with a BFP...:happydance:

I always crave for chocolate during that time of the month and the pimples OMG their horrible..atleast they never leave me with marks.:thumbup:

South coast is a beautiful place!I envy you right now :happydance:

I hope this is the one for you Ibelieve :hugs:

Enjoy your break :thumbup:

:hugs: my lovely

Enjoy your beach holiday I am very jealous it is grey cold and damp here :(

how was the beach Ibelieveitwil?:hugs:

hi everyone...how are you all doing?:flower:

I'm still hanging in there some days are worse than others but i'm hanging in there.:thumbup:

:hi: ladies
the beach was great, got such a tan. Had my last scan for this cycle and i didnt have any follicles on 100mg of clomid. Gynae basically said he was confused as I should have responded. So Im off all treatment and just taking it one day at a time. I broke down in his office, it was horrible

:hugs::hugs: so sorry clomid did not work for you...did the gynae tell you what the next step is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->