2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

My dh and I were so disappointed after the scan, we were really convinced we would get good news since at my last scan everything seemed okay. So on the way back from the doctor we just sat in silence. I was convinced this was our month... so so convinced! :cry: So it looks like the meds arent working really except to remove my cysts. This is such a difficult process, some days are better than others but today is really a bad day. All I want to do is go home and have a really good cry :cry:

I dont know how much longer I can take of this rollercoaster ride!:nope:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Yesterday wasnt a good day but today feels much better. It was a good night me and dh just talking about how trying this process is. I didnt know how much he was really interested in having a baby until last night, it did put a little extra pressure on me but at the same time made me realise he is feeling the same way everytime we get bad news. What I also realised is although each time the blow is a bit harder I pick myself up much faster. Hoping today is better... :thumbup:

I must say a huge thanks to you guys for all the support, it really makes a difference and gets me through some of the toughest times!:flower:

:dust: to us all!

How is everyone doing?

I have to say it is lovely to finally see some sunshine in the UK despite it being cold :thumbup: cheers you up a little :D

:hi:

Its 35 degrees here today hot and sticky. Glad you getting some sunshine Twag, we thoroughly enjoyed the rain on saturday and stayed in most of the day...

The moonlight was so bright last night, it was shinning through the blinds... :hugs:

Sounds wonderful it was sunny here but cold woke up to white frost over everything this morning brrr :(

Anyone do anything nice this weekend just passed?

Dh and I played tennis I use the term played loosely as I have never played before so really just hitting the darn ball was a miracle :haha: but it was fun but omg I ached Sunday and my right arm is still giving me jip today my shoulder & forearm guess I am not used to using it that way :wacko: so I think we will go & play again this Saturday too :thumbup: :haha: it is entertaining for anyone watching lol

10 days until I can walk into my new house and see how the build is getting on :yipee: I am excited I cannot wait to move in :D

oh yey! :happydance: sounds so exciting, new house, new beginings! Congrats!:thumbup:

We didnt do anything great except visited dh cousin on their farm, got some free range eggs and played with their gorgeous persian cats! I loved it...:flower:

Exciting news! we getting a puppy! I cant wait until we find the perfect one but its official dh has said yes! looking for a female staffy, will name her Gemma!:winkwink:

I do hope so :thumbup:

Awww a new puppy :) Staffy puppies are too cute what colour you going to go for?

Looking for a tan or black and white... just had a person trying to fool me into buying one but when I questioned further it turned out their staffy puppies were crossed with pitbull... they rather pricy though... nevertheless I am excited... will definitely make ttc stress free

hi Ladies, we've been ttc since forever...may I join?:flower:

stress free ttc sounds great!:happydance:

Looking for a tan or black and white... just had a person trying to fool me into buying one but when I questioned further it turned out their staffy puppies were crossed with pitbull... they rather pricy though... nevertheless I am excited... will definitely make ttc stress free

Awww I had a black and white one growing up she was mainly black with white feet like socks and tummy and tip of tail loved her :)
And then I had 2 one was black with a little white foot and I had a red such a beautiful deep colour :)

I now have 2 Shar Pei but love puppies just cannot have another :haha: you have to share pictures :thumbup:

hi Ladies, we've been ttc since forever...may I join?:flower:

stress free ttc sounds great!:happydance:

Of course you can join welcome :flower:

So I have been reading 'The Impatient Womans Guide to Pregnancy' and it is a fantastic read so informative and also gets rid of those niggles and clears up all the horror stories you hear around TTC - I would highly recommend it I have found it really interesting :thumbup:

Thanks for the book suggestion Twag. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

:hi: Ladies how is everyone doing?

:hugs:

:hi: ladies

I suppose I as good as can be expected, just really not enjoying the heat, thank goodness the temp is 20 degrees tomorrow, yesterday was 38 in the shade and today is 33. Was difficult getting sleep.

:hugs: that is hard but well done you for going with your sister and keeping strong :hugs:

AF arrived yesterday for me too so onto cycle 7 was not coping well yesterday wi the arrival and ticking past the 6 month marker :cry: AF is not like the previous months no skin outbreak no cramps no backache :wacko:

How exciting about a beach holiday :thumbup:

Twag, I wanted to ask, but ttc talk is now banned on your journal, is the witch itself normal?

Sounds like what I had at the end of Jan, with none of the usual warning signs and bein a few days early. Flow seemed normal though. But then she was only there for two days and vanished (as in I literally kept saying to hubby 'but where did it go?!')

The witch is not normal no I have none of my normal AF symptoms no cramping, no pain, no lower back ache, no spots and AF is not heavy like she has been either just light really!! So much so I was almost wondering if my temp would have shot back up again this morning but no down to 36.60 from 36.68 yesterday

:shrug: will see how long she lasts I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->