2014-2015 baby club!

I just got home with new ovulation kit...see only one line...so I guess I had my lh surge last night...will never know...couldn't get the smiley one too pricey!!
I didn't feel any cramps this time...I guess coz no clomid
Good luck all

Jannah sounds like you have - 2ww it is then!!
Although this month I think I'll get AF so I don't have my hopes up, probably for the best.

Fingers crossed for you x
Girlies keep me posted on o xxx

Hey girLs
I am so tired since yesterday...went to work today but snow storm was bad....ended up coming home as trains were delayed ....
Hru all doing?

Jannah , yea for the 2ww glad you can join

As for me no symptoms for 7dpo but did have a very strange dream that I remember everything and felt so real ( I was Miley Cyrus's sister) yea don't know how that came about weird brain .

Also we had the same ice storm we got 6 inches of snow the ice then snow , good thing I currently don't work :)

Lol Tiffnrick that must've been a very weird dream.

I had second day temp rise today, so tomorrow o should be confirmed.
I haven't been feeling well these days, like I'm getting the flu. I really hope not.

Hey girlies

Oh no that's not good having weather like that!!!

They say you are move susceptible to bugs and illness around ovulation as your resistance to bugs reduces to allow you to conceive and so your body doesn't reject the baby, whether your pregnant or not. Most women are more likely to get sick at that time.

I'm feeling meh today not really bothered which isn't like me!!!

Hope u all are well
I slept all day as not feeling well"got lower back ache, lower tummy cramps...anything I eat gives me cramps & wanting to use washroom..legs hurting...
Not sure what's going on....got no energy to commute tom and go to work...
What are u all upto

Hope u all are well
I slept all day as not feeling well"got lower back ache, lower tummy cramps...anything I eat gives me cramps & wanting to use washroom..legs hurting...
Not sure what's going on....got no energy to commute tom and go to work...
What are u all upto

Jannah poor you!!! That's not good or is it? I'm not sure if that could be BFP symptoms or you've caught a bug :( why it is so hard to tell??

If you feel that low don't travel your mission to work it won't make you better or help you.

So I'm using today as 4dpo as im not entirely sure when o was but the 2 days before that I had 2 lines on my OPK. Every other time I've only had one, also on the 2 days my OPK had 2 lines I grew massive chin spots not pimples but painful bumps but after 2 days they started to go. I have read they can be due to the hormone surge and I had them last month around the same time. (This is new in the last 2 months) and I had the cramping.

I'm cd18 - I have no symptoms apart from being v bloated but that can be caused by o anyway.
Xx

Hey girls not really much of an update from me but thought I'd post anyway to keep you filled in...
Cd 17 today for me still not peaked :nope: but I'm not letting it bother me otherwise it will get me down so trying not to think about it to much and let nature take it's course but on the plus side though opk's are getting darker bit by bit since yesterday and the cbfm test sticks are getting darker on the second control line as well so I'm hoping I get my surge soon I'm taking opk's 3 times a day incase I miss my surge & just to be safe....
Hope your all ok x

Update!
Think I'm having my surge and finally have a +opk here's today's tests at cd17 the darkest one having just done is at 3pm. What do you girls think? But I only got a high reading on cbfm this morning so I'm presuming (and hoping) that my cbfm will show peak tomorrow as my surge is happening now and that it didn't pick it up this morning hence no peak? What you reckon? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
There is definitely a solid second line there, so hopefully you'll get a peak tomorrow. I'm not really sure how it works, so I can't say.

I got my third temp high today, but it was lower than the previous two days. I got woken up around 3.30 am by heavy cramps and I took my temp then, which is earlier than usual. Not really sure what to make of the cramps. My app put me at 3DPO today, so it's too early for implantation and too late for ovulation. I hope it wasn't my body rejecting it.

Update!
Think I'm having my surge and finally have a +opk here's today's tests at cd17 the darkest one having just done is at 3pm. What do you girls think? But I only got a high reading on cbfm this morning so I'm presuming (and hoping) that my cbfm will show peak tomorrow as my surge is happening now and that it didn't pick it up this morning hence no peak? What you reckon? X

Nanninoo I think that's a + even just 2 lines as you said to me is likely to be + yeay!!! :hugs:

Tatemp me too - I have had cramps, slight backache and a headache!!! 4dpo.
I AM NOT symptom checking this month I'm obs ill so that's the cause, if I dare to hope I'll be gutted xxx

Thanks girls I hope it peaks tomorrow just for reassurance if anything. Having the odd twinge/cramps hear and there so maybe an ovulation sign? We have been bd'ing every night except weds as oh was totally shattered and we have bd today aswell, will proberly for the next two nights then that's it a break is much needed! Bd'ing for over 7 days is hard work and becomes more like a chore than actual 'love making'
Phoenix I'm with you on that one it's just like me I don't want to symptom spot after ovulation as I don't want to get my hopes just incase as last month I was getting excited and I was pos everyday from 6dpo til 14dpo became obsessed with it and I got totally down about getting all negatives so this month I'm not going to test until around 12-14dpo.
Tatemp I'm sure it's not your body rejecting anything and fingers crossed you caught eggy! X

Thanks girls I hope it peaks tomorrow just for reassurance if anything. Having the odd twinge/cramps hear and there so maybe an ovulation sign? We have been bd'ing every night except weds as oh was totally shattered and we have bd today aswell, will proberly for the next two nights then that's it a break is much needed! Bd'ing for over 7 days is hard work and becomes more like a chore than actual 'love making'
Phoenix I'm with you on that one it's just like me I don't want to symptom spot after ovulation as I don't want to get my hopes just incase as last month I was getting excited and I was pos everyday from 6dpo til 14dpo became obsessed with it and I got totally down about getting all negatives so this month I'm not going to test until around 12-14dpo.
Tatemp I'm sure it's not your body rejecting anything and fingers crossed you caught eggy! X

Nanninoo I think you will have it covered!!
I know symptom spotting is BAD for you and last month I was sure I conceived and the oh and I were gutted with a capital g when I wasn't

Fingers crossed xx

No update from me. Still cramping & body ache...
Good luck Naninoo...looks +he

Cbfm still not peaked and opk's have gone back to negitive :growlmad: god knows what's going on I can't unstand why my cbfm hasn't picked up my surge but opk's have so I don't even know if I ovulated or not? :wacko: x

Hello ladies nothing to new for me , had my 21 day bloods yesterday waiting for the results today! I did wake up last night with a wave a nausea and today still a lil off feeling hope I'm not getting sick I have also had random back pain and legs cramps , not sure what that could be

Also not going to test till Sunday or Monday as they say most commonly implantation occurs 9dpo which is today so I don't wanna see a bfn being so early !

Good luck testing TIFF your symptoms definatly sound good! I'm having major cramping today been trying to lie down and rest so I'm guessing I'm ovulating as I got the exact same pain last cycle the day after a +opk and seeing as I got a +opk yesterday and the cramps are there again so going to say I'll be 1dpo as of Saturday then let the 2ww begin! Waiting for oh to finish work to get one last bd in but Im dreading it because I'm so uncomfortable with all this cramping

What dpo are all you girls currently?

Nannino I think if the opk's turned to negative, then you must have o'd. Plus the amount of days you guys have been bding some of them should have been in your fertile window.

I'm on DPO 4. I can't help not symptom spotting, my FF app tells me the percentage of pregnant charts who had the same symptom for each DPO. I must say however, I don't really have any symptoms to spot though. Except for a mild headache.

Maybe I should put all my focus on valentine's day next week and it'll keep my mind off the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->