2014-2015 baby club!

Hey girlies

To add humour to ttc I'm now sporting a diff legs in the air position each time we bd. much to oh amusement, now I'm lying on my sofa eating dinner in the weirdest position to keep things flat lol!!! What we go through

Thanks Nanninoo xx

Hey girlies

To add humour to ttc I'm now sporting a diff legs in the air position each time we bd. much to oh amusement, now I'm lying on my sofa eating dinner in the weirdest position to keep things flat lol!!! What we go through

Thanks Nanninoo xx

:haha: at least there's humour lol x

Hey girlies

Thanks Nanninoo xx

:haha: I can't even imagine how you managed to eat in such a position. You must be very flexible.

Hey girlies

Thanks Nanninoo xx

:haha: I can't even imagine how you managed to eat in such a position. You must be very flexible.

Or stupid lol xx

Hello ladies been busy weekend drove to virginia ( 8 hour drive alone :/ )to see my 16 year old sister give birth to her baby girl ( ugh 16?) she is adorable but worried for her , she has complained the whole time kinda disheartening as I would love the experience and she complained about every movement Mackenzie made ugh if she only knew

As for me I think I'll start testing at 7 dpo just to see when I can get my bfp :) so Wednesday is test day

No symptoms so far at basically 5dpo but what I'm guessing clomid symptoms sore nipples and occasional abdominal cramps maybe 3 today lasting a few seconds so not much I can go on

And Phoenix totally not stupid as day before O I had legs in the air and DH wanted to show me something stupid about cars in bedroom told him I couldn't get up so what does he do ... Grab my ankles lift up and drag me to bedroom ohh what a thoughtful hubby :dohh:

And Phoenix totally not stupid as day before O I had legs in the air and DH wanted to show me something stupid about cars in bedroom told him I couldn't get up so what does he do ... Grab my ankles lift up and drag me to bedroom ohh what a thoughtful hubby :dohh:

Brilliant!! Yeah my oh dragged me by ankles to the head board for extra support, I looked like tag doll!!!

Ok so advice needed please girlies

I am cd15 no + opk yet but I had a lot of ewcm 2/3 days in a row, I've had cramps for 2 days. I am currently taking evening primrose oil to help cm quality and conception but you aren't meant to take it once you have o as it can cause early contractions and loss. However as I do know if I have yet as no + opk I'm not sure if I should keep taking it? Thoughts please? Xx

Since u r so close to o, I will stop taking it phoenix.

Phoenix & TIFF: good job!!

As for me, day 4 of flashy face...worrying me as we cannot squeeze more bd if I don't get solid smile tonight...plus I am out of tests too!! Anyone with 4 day of flashy smily?
What is update on u nanninoo?
I think we all sync in cycle now....lol

Since u r so close to o, I will stop taking it phoenix.

Phoenix & TIFF: good job!!

As for me, day 4 of flashy face...worrying me as we cannot squeeze more bd if I don't get solid smile tonight...plus I am out of tests too!! Anyone with 4 day of flashy smily?
What is update on u nanninoo?
I think we all sync in cycle now....lol

Thanks hun, I will.
Flashy smiley is that like it's coming or it's the surge?
I use the line tests so I'm not familiar.

I think we are!! The oh said he hopes I get a +opk soon as he shattered!!!
Brilliant! I want one too so I know I have xx

Flashy smily equals high fertility...high estrogen...
Solid smiley equals low estrogen...high lh..trigger egg release
Usually ppl have 2 day high fertility and 2 day low fertility as u get older...window shortens
How long do u stay on bed for after be? I had legs up 30min..straight 30min but than had to get up..ended up using restroom too...this was yday...I hope I didn't screw up lol

Sorry
Solid smiley equals peak fertility high estrogen high lh...egg release
I didn't have lh surge yet
On clomid I would get flashy...6-24h get solid...

Phoenix I would stop taking it now aswell like jannah said you are so close to ovulation...

Jannah I don't use the flashy either I use the cheap line opk ones I get packs of 30 from eBay for like a couple of pounds and they have always worked best for me especially as I'm a pos addict and I would waste way to much money buying them flashy ones if I did but I also use the cbfm and them sticks are expensive but I like them as they are accurate on telling me my low,highs and peak days.

Phoenix and jannah I think you both are very close to ovulation and them eggs will be releasing soon so good luck!

Tiff good luck with testing but be careful by the results they may be false readings if your testing at 7dpo as when I conceived my son I got negative hpt and frer from 8dpo up until 11dpo, I then got my possitive pregnancy result 12dpo (I was shocked as I thought I wasn't pregnant) I now wait to test until the day my period is due.

I'm cd 14 today cbfm still on high not peaked yet and opk still negitive although line is slowly getting abit darker so hopefully I peak tomorrow or the next day

So far this cycle my cbfm readings have been cd 9,10,11 - low cd 12,13,14 -high just waiting for my peak now x

so we all are at ur high readings waiting for peak...sync over forum lol

i am hoping to hve solid tonight to avoid stressing over bd again....this cycle has already drained me out...still got 2ww...lol

looks like your flashy was 12, 13,14...high readings...i guess my day 4 of high reading isnt abnormal..lol

its just that on clomid i never had high readings more than a day!...and cramps=peak for me on clomid...this cycle even when cramping its high not peak yet....it's difficult to tell on digi if lines getting darker but it used to be difficult matching line colors to predict peak timing....i guess i will buy some more tonight to confirm i infact ovulate and try to squeeze in one more bd in a day...

Phoenix I would stop taking it now aswell like jannah said you are so close to ovulation...

Jannah I don't use the flashy either I use the cheap line opk ones I get packs of 30 from eBay for like a couple of pounds and they have always worked best for me especially as I'm a pos addict and I would waste way to much money buying them flashy ones if I did but I also use the cbfm and them sticks are expensive but I like them as they are accurate on telling me my low,highs and peak days.

Phoenix and jannah I think you both are very close to ovulation and them eggs will be releasing soon so good luck!

Tiff good luck with testing but be careful by the results they may be false readings if your testing at 7dpo as when I conceived my son I got negative hpt and frer from 8dpo up until 11dpo, I then got my possitive pregnancy result 12dpo (I was shocked as I thought I wasn't pregnant) I now wait to test until the day my period is due.

I'm cd 14 today cbfm still on high not peaked yet and opk still negitive although line is slowly getting abit darker so hopefully I peak tomorrow or the next day

So far this cycle my cbfm readings have been cd 9,10,11 - low cd 12,13,14 -high just waiting for my peak now x

so we all are at ur high readings waiting for peak...sync over forum lol

i am hoping to hve solid tonight to avoid stressing over bd again....this cycle has already drained me out...still got 2ww...lol

Ahh i forgot about the dreaded 2WW....bummer lol! X

Hey Ladies

Well still no positive OPK, I was getting 2 lines, the one that needed to be dark wasn't so that's neg but now I only have one line and still no positive - if I've already o I hope we've caught it or if not that it happens ASAP!!! I did read some people only get what I have when they o but I'm lost - stupid OPK.

I can't believe we are all so close.

Jannah I kept my legs in the air for 45 mins then moved downstairs to then put legs up again while waiting for dinner. Then I laid on the sofa in an odd position until I couldn't hold my pee anymore. I think it worked out to 2.5 hours before peeing. I don't think you'd mess up your chances getting up hun as they only recommend to IVF patients 15 mins. Thx for explaining your readings I totally didn't get it.

2ww arghhhh I'd forgotten about that, this has been too stressful although that said I'm so worried I haven't/won't ovulate I don't think I will get pregnant this month so the 2ww won't faze me this month - I'll be gutted though xx

so i have had cramps on/off today...i wonder if I am making up symptoms now lol....I am thinking to get home & check opk...
I dont want 2ww...hope we can all get bfp in the first week LOL

were u opk twice a day?

from 2 lines to 1...i think u ovulated already...
i had black face on thursday..starting friday flashy face...until i dont get solid i know i won't ovulate...than it goes back to blank face....so same concept for lines....2 lines vs 1 line...but the 2 lines have to be same strength in order to have +ve opk... i think u r fine...u have bd enough...and i think your timing was great....
i think u need to think +ve now to get the happy eggie & sperm meet...so u can get bfp:)

i wish i can squeeze in one more day of bd...don't know how!!!!!

Take care!

I can't believe we are all so close.

Jannah I kept my legs in the air for 45 mins then moved downstairs to then put legs up again while waiting for dinner. Then I laid on the sofa in an odd position until I couldn't hold my pee anymore. I think it worked out to 2.5 hours before peeing. I don't think you'd mess up your chances getting up hun as they only recommend to IVF patients 15 mins. Thx for explaining your readings I totally didn't get it.

2ww arghhhh I'd forgotten about that, this has been too stressful although that said I'm so worried I haven't/won't ovulate I don't think I will get pregnant this month so the 2ww won't faze me this month - I'll be gutted though xx[/QUOTE]

We sure stick together in everything.
I use temp rise to confirm o and it hasn't happened yet. I have never gone this long without a temp rise, except once but that cycle my temps were all over the place and no ovulation was detected. I'm a bit worried, but the gyno said there was an egg ready to be released. Maybe I missed it? Can an egg grow and then die? :shrug:

I hope I get a temp rise tomorrow, otherwise I think I need to count myself out for this month. :nope:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->