2014-2015 baby club!

were u opk twice a day?

from 2 lines to 1...i think u ovulated already...
i had black face on thursday..starting friday flashy face...until i dont get solid i know i won't ovulate...than it goes back to blank face....so same concept for lines....2 lines vs 1 line...but the 2 lines have to be same strength in order to have +ve opk... i think u r fine...u have bd enough...and i think your timing was great....
i think u need to think +ve now to get the happy eggie & sperm meet...so u can get bfp:)

i wish i can squeeze in one more day of bd...don't know how!!!!!

Take care!

Hey Jannah

I didn't get a darker test line at all but some of the things I've read suggest that 2 lines might be the closest to a + some people get. Don't know why!!! I hope I have and caught it but what can I do?? We'll just have to keep bding until we can't be o - not sure when that is???

I thought the same as you 1 vs 2 must mean something.

I need this BFP this month oh and I have been talking about it more and his Dad has started talking about what he wants to buy for us out of the tons of stuff we'll need!!!!

Fingers crossed for us all.
Btw I won't be testing until AF is due and doesn't show especially after last cycle bring a week late xx

We sure stick together in everything.
I use temp rise to confirm o and it hasn't happened yet. I have never gone this long without a temp rise, except once but that cycle my temps were all over the place and no ovulation was detected. I'm a bit worried, but the gyno said there was an egg ready to be released. Maybe I missed it? Can an egg grow and then die? :shrug:

I hope I get a temp rise tomorrow, otherwise I think I need to count myself out for this month. :nope:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

Hey sweetie

I know I'm with you I have no idea if I have but it didn't show properly on OPK or if I still will o. All we can do is keep bding and hope. Then wait and see if the witch arrives!!!

I'm not sure about the egg thing I've never heard of that before plus if they've checked and it's ready maybe the surge has gone undetected ?
Big hugs xxx

Good article
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation.shtml

Phoenix these are my opk's from last cycle...

These were cd 14 and 15 of last cycle the first two were two different brands of opk's taken at night time as you can see I got a darkish second line and a light one even though they were taken together so was very confused as one looked like a + and the other looked - :wacko:
The last two were taking with the same brand of opk at the same time in the morning of cd 15 and as you can see there is a difference in colour even though they were used at the same time with the same urine....
So I'm guessing you properly did ovulate already if you have gone from 2 lines to 1 and I wouldn't take much notice of the colour intensity as all opk's are different x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Phoenix these are my opk's from last cycle...

These were cd 14 and 15 of last cycle the first two were two different brands of opk's taken at night time as you can see I got a darkish second line and a light one even though they were taken together so was very confused as one looked like a + and the other looked - :wacko:
The last two were taking with the same brand of opk at the same time in the morning of cd 15 and as you can see there is a difference in colour even though they were used at the same time with the same urine....
So I'm guessing you properly did ovulate already if you have gone from 2 lines to 1 and I wouldn't take much notice of the colour intensity as all opk's are different x

Hey ladies

Jannah which article was it sweetie, this link took me to a page but I couldn't see anything re ovulation (it is early am so might be me)!!

Nanninoo this image is a great help that's sweetie.
My sticks we're showing like 3&4 so I assumed I hadn't o yet but based on this I probably have, I just hope we caught it!!!
I think we will bd tonight and again just just to be sure then stop (I'll keep OPK testing for these days too just in case I do o later and haven't yet) I bet the oh is looking forward to a break.

How is everyone else feeling? Xx

I will send link again at later time
I wasn't able to opk again as out of them but managed to bd again..
I read estrogen is released by maturing egg.. hence flashy face or high reading....when there is enough estrogen it cross talks with FSH (follicle stimulating hormore) which result in increasing levels of lh...lh induction makes follicle rupture hence egg release
I assume I will have solid by tom...don't want to buy more opks...regardless we are done with bd this cycle....I would make Thursday dpo1
Do u girls feel when u ovulate? Which tube? I have pinching in both right & left for few days now....

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation.shtml

Try again phoenix!

Great link jannah! Very helpful and understanding

Phoenix I would say you ovulated hun if that's how yours looked! I have never got a a +opk that's as dark as the control line or darker mine have always been a little lighter than control line and I've always ovulated with them readings I think all opk's can be different as you can see by my pic they gave me all different readings which was very bazaar as i used them with the same pee! Lol

Cd 15 today cbfm still not peaked yet just highl :( and -opk's :dohh: getting a little fed up now but I'm hoping I get a + and peak soon

Out of curiosity have any of you girls got facebook? x

I dunno either if I ovulated but since I didn't check last night or AM...I feel like I could have missed my solid smiley....I will try to test at work lol....cd17 for me today....
I don't have Facebook just linked in.....
Hru all?

Great link jannah! Very helpful and understanding

Phoenix I would say you ovulated hun if that's how yours looked! I have never got a a +opk that's as dark as the control line or darker mine have always been a little lighter than control line and I've always ovulated with them readings I think all opk's can be different as you can see by my pic they gave me all different readings which was very bazaar as i used them with the same pee! Lol

Out of curiosity have any of you girls got facebook? x

Jannah - hey hun thank you for the link - very useful xx

Nanninoo I agree I might just bd one more time then stop. That means we would have bd every other day around the right time although that only equates to 4 times, it doesn't seem enough???

I'm not sure which day I should count as o???
Annoying!! So confused!!

I keep looking at baby things - it's driving me mad!!!

Oh sweetie, I'm not surprised your getting fed up!! What's the Leweyes you've o in the past?
Big hugs xx

Yeah I'm on fb for my sins!! Xx

Phoenix I never usually ovulated before I was on clomid and my cycles used to be crazy long 45+ days so I've only been back on clomid last cycle so that's the only time I know I ovulated and kept track as I had a poss opk the night of cd 14 & morning of cd 15 I then had major cramping on the evening of cd 15 so I'm guessing that's when I maybe ovulated? This cycle I haven't got a poss opk yet just 4 days of high readings from cbfm and today's cd 15 me and oh have been bd'ing everyday the poor thing is tired lol and I'm getting a lil fed up waiting for my peak and poss opk to arrive I promised oh we would be done dd'ing by the end of the week if I ovulate soon x

Nanni , I have read a ton of threads were girls on clomid would O on cd 13 or 14 but a couple cycles didn't recieve a positive until cd18 or 19 so maybe that's what's happening as clomid is known to extend cycles by a couple days

Thanks Tiff I do hope so..
Have you had any symptoms yet? I see by your ticker your 6dpo I envy you lol you only have a week left of the 2ww I haven't even ovulated let alone in my 2ww...sigh

How's it going girls x

No symptoms so far that I can indicate for pregnancy , I am peeing all the time , nipples still sore and tmi huge there usually small lol DH noticed not me and have back pain but I'm pretty sure that's either clomid or progresterone , I think I'll test fri or sat 9dpo or 10 dpo , this is my first time so I'm super antsy

TIFF: good luck!!!
Naninok: on clomid cycle 1 I ovulated cd17 but by my 3rd cycle...I was at cd14....your window is pretty much now....I think u will be fine by end of this week
I don't know what to call 1dpo either this cycle phoenix... I didn't check opk since yesterday morning.... dunno if it was +ve yet...
Tatemp: did temp charting confirmed ovulation?

:happydance: I've had a temp rise today, I need three high temp consecutive days for o to be confirmed. So two more days to go.

Nice article Jannah K, it's good to know what exactly happens in our bodies. I just wish I could make my skin see through at will, so I can see what's going on.

Nanninoo, Phoenix82 and Jannah K hope you get your +'s and solids soon, If the high readings disappear maybe you just missed it and have o'd somewhere in between?

My male colleague who just had a baby last year, said the first difference he noticed on his wife were that here boobs got bigger. :haha:

Ooh and Nanninoo, I have facebook too

Happy tenth facebook year :flower:

I must say I have a love hate relationship with facebook

Hey Ladies

So cd16 for me I'm guessing I did o, think I'll take cd14/15 as o as I had 2 days of faint 2 lines cd12/13 and my pink pad has o cd15 - I have AF due 14th/15th but my app has it 17th so not sure if I'll test on valentines day or wait and see as I was a week late last month. Not hopeful this month but hey ho!!

Nanninoo I'm not surprised oh is getting fed up, it can be a chore all the time. If my oh didn't have ed I'd expect everyday too but as he can't it's not possible. You'll get your surge keep testing maybe it will be a tad later.

TIFF good luck for a BFP
Jannah and Tatemp fingers crossed for o soon xxx

Thanks girls you cheered me up I hope I ovulate soon fingers crossed! :hugs:
Good luck tiff your symptoms sound promising also jannah and Phoenix I hope you caught that eggy as I'm sure you both ovulated! :thumbup:
Tatemp good news about the temp rise and happy 10 year lol I do too have a love/hate relationship with fb :haha:
X

I just got home with new ovulation kit...see only one line...so I guess I had my lh surge last night...will never know...couldn't get the smiley one too pricey!!
I didn't feel any cramps this time...I guess coz no clomid
Good luck all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"