2014-2015 baby club!

Phoenix82 I read that article on ovulation and it's made me think for sure my opk was a false possitive as it said "Clomid can cause a "false positive result" if you test too early in your cycle"
So maybe it was a false ahh well x

Hey Nanninoo

Maybe so but keep hopeful!!
In one of your posts you mention ovulation type discomfort so just because you may not have the exact day you were active around the right time.

My docs told me I am ovulating but only got my first positive OPK test this months which means my previous OPKs missed the surge so making sure you keep up the trying part and you'll get there.

How long are you on a Clomid for?
Xx

This is my opk reading on the night of cd 14
View attachment 719645

On clomid 50mg days5-9 I get lh surge cd15,cd16,or cd17 (first 3cycles). Second round cd21 was 34...yet no pregnancy ever!!
Clomid 50mg days 3-7 lh surge CD 14...today dpo6....

My cycle is 31 days with clomid

Your OPK looks def. Positive. Use digital OPK clear blue....much easier!!!

hey Pheonix!!.

Good to know you are in Europe. Would love to visit someday!! Wow you commute a lot too!!

I have heard some people take a break & get preggo. Some cannot afford monitoring so they stop & resume...it takes several cycles for some to adjust to clomid while others other one cycle to be preggo...
How old are u? do you have regular cycles?

I did zumba yday for 30min as there was health festival at work....but realized later I shouldn't have...plus I have to stop carrying suitcases etc as well which I was doing first three months....

What are your symptoms so far? Baby dust to you!!!!!

QUOTE=Phoenix82;31225145]
Hey Pheonix82!

Hope you are having lovely day in Arizona....It was below 0 earlier in the week but temperature is picking up...cannot wait for winter to be over in IL...

From home to work..it is 2 1/2hr commute for me...so round trip is approx 5hr...Once I conceive, I plan to not continue this commute!!! Let's hope it happens soon lol

I am at 6dpo today and really have no symptoms....and if I do get symptoms, I tell myself it's because I am thinking about it....hehe!
Other than that, this is my 4th month on clomid....1st month was awful and now I think my body is used to it....lol I will not be continuing it from next month until I am ready to do some monitoring....this month I tried pre-seed & robitisson as clomid dries up cm....I also have been eating pineapple core every other day to help with implantation....(not sure how true these things ....!!!) I am a scientist so I like to experiment everything until I don't see the results I want...hehe! I do use OPKs each month since last 6months...but I don't use it like crazy...usually from 12dpo until I see flashy smiley followed by still smiley....I never check for pregnancy either until day of my period....
......... i do know alot of real life friends with fertility issues so it makes me really really anxious...

Since marriage, I have gained like 20-25pounds in 2years ...and it has to do alot with commute & sitting...In fact after 1year, I started walking from train to work (45min) each way but I think body has reached plateau and I am just gaining..plus I think clomid has made me gain some pounds in last 4months as well.....BMI: last I checked was, I am in normal range...With that said, next time I go to dr..I am going to ask her what is consider normal exercise when trying to conceive...I did work out first three months as well thinking that it will actually help me...this month I have only done walking....I don't drink much coffee either..maybe half cup a day...

Pheonix82: what dpo are you on? Happy Happy Weekend!!!!

Taylorboo: Welcome & good luck!!!!

Nanninoo: What is going on with you?!?!

Hey Jannah K

It's been a long day but I guess you know that better then most with your crazy commute. I thought 1.5 hours was bad enough.
I wish I was in Arizona, England isn't quite as glam lol.

Not many people get symptoms this early - I'm convinced there is a lot of people's minds playing tricks on them, plus AF symptoms can resemble pregnancy especially as most people are adjusting to coming off BC and their normal hormones.

Is it ok to stop and start using clomid or will it mess with you every time?
The tests, monitoring etc can become obsessive so like you I just use OPK to gauge things.

Sadly the way we all live now can cause fertility to be reduced but I think fertility problems are just more talked about ie more public.

The weight doesn't sound like it will be an issue, as long as you have a healthy BMI it should not impact fertility.
Mmm exercise is a toughie as I love running and Zumba but as high impact they are probably slightly too much (I don't do them gently either), I believe the rule is don't do anything you don't normally do like excessive training but regular walks and light exercise is good for you. I'm not exercising when trying as that could be yucky and I'm not around implantation but other then that I am. If it's around those times I'm just doing short walks slowly. Coffee in the quantities you are drinking is nothing, don't worry, too many people give up everything and wonder why they are extra stressed and not falling.

I'm 11dpo I feel preggo but I think it's in my head :(
Happy weekend xx[/QUOTE]

hey Pheonix!!.

Good to know you are in Europe. Would love to visit someday!! Wow you commute a lot too!!

I have heard some people take a break & get preggo. Some cannot afford monitoring so they stop & resume...it takes several cycles for some to adjust to clomid while others other one cycle to be preggo...
How old are u? do you have regular cycles?

I did zumba yday for 30min as there was health festival at work....but realized later I shouldn't have...plus I have to stop carrying suitcases etc as well which I was doing first three months....

What are your symptoms so far? Baby dust to you!!!!!

QUOTE=Phoenix82;31225145]
Hey Pheonix82!

Hope you are having lovely day in Arizona....It was below 0 earlier in the week but temperature is picking up...cannot wait for winter to be over in IL...

From home to work..it is 2 1/2hr commute for me...so round trip is approx 5hr...Once I conceive, I plan to not continue this commute!!! Let's hope it happens soon lol

I am at 6dpo today and really have no symptoms....and if I do get symptoms, I tell myself it's because I am thinking about it....hehe!
Other than that, this is my 4th month on clomid....1st month was awful and now I think my body is used to it....lol I will not be continuing it from next month until I am ready to do some monitoring....this month I tried pre-seed & robitisson as clomid dries up cm....I also have been eating pineapple core every other day to help with implantation....(not sure how true these things ....!!!) I am a scientist so I like to experiment everything until I don't see the results I want...hehe! I do use OPKs each month since last 6months...but I don't use it like crazy...usually from 12dpo until I see flashy smiley followed by still smiley....I never check for pregnancy either until day of my period....
......... i do know alot of real life friends with fertility issues so it makes me really really anxious...

Since marriage, I have gained like 20-25pounds in 2years ...and it has to do alot with commute & sitting...In fact after 1year, I started walking from train to work (45min) each way but I think body has reached plateau and I am just gaining..plus I think clomid has made me gain some pounds in last 4months as well.....BMI: last I checked was, I am in normal range...With that said, next time I go to dr..I am going to ask her what is consider normal exercise when trying to conceive...I did work out first three months as well thinking that it will actually help me...this month I have only done walking....I don't drink much coffee either..maybe half cup a day...

Pheonix82: what dpo are you on? Happy Happy Weekend!!!!

Taylorboo: Welcome & good luck!!!!

Nanninoo: What is going on with you?!?!

Hey Jannah K

It's been a long day but I guess you know that better then most with your crazy commute. I thought 1.5 hours was bad enough.
I wish I was in Arizona, England isn't quite as glam lol.

Not many people get symptoms this early - I'm convinced there is a lot of people's minds playing tricks on them, plus AF symptoms can resemble pregnancy especially as most people are adjusting to coming off BC and their normal hormones.

Is it ok to stop and start using clomid or will it mess with you every time?
The tests, monitoring etc can become obsessive so like you I just use OPK to gauge things.

Sadly the way we all live now can cause fertility to be reduced but I think fertility problems are just more talked about ie more public.

The weight doesn't sound like it will be an issue, as long as you have a healthy BMI it should not impact fertility.
Mmm exercise is a toughie as I love running and Zumba but as high impact they are probably slightly too much (I don't do them gently either), I believe the rule is don't do anything you don't normally do like excessive training but regular walks and light exercise is good for you. I'm not exercising when trying as that could be yucky and I'm not around implantation but other then that I am. If it's around those times I'm just doing short walks slowly. Coffee in the quantities you are drinking is nothing, don't worry, too many people give up everything and wonder why they are extra stressed and not falling.

I'm 11dpo I feel preggo but I think it's in my head :(
Happy weekend xx
[/QUOTE]

Hey Jannah K

Yeah my journey is just annoying the distance isn't that far but rush hour equates to drama!

I've not heard a great deal about clomid at this point. Thanks for explaining that for me.

I'm 31 and my cycles are roughly 26 days but to be fair my AF has gone from being hell on earth to barely there.

I doubt a one off session will cause problems but your right not to lift too much heavy stuff. I just realised I carried a massive carton of paper today!! Doh.

So far I had a terrible bout of a poorly tum a week ago out of the blue I was stuck in the ladies for an hour and 10mins which has never happened before (Soz tmi) and it wasn't a bug as once I'd finished I was starving and it never came back. Since then I've had tummy ache, dull, heavy sensations, pinching and stitches. I've been shattered, had headaches, nauseous and eaten loads more. However apart from all those things I just feel Preggo so I doubt I am. AF is due Wed so we'll see.

Baby dust to you too - I really hope it's my turn, 8 months isn't that long really but I've wanted my bubba for the last 5 years xx

Hellow all:)

Pheonix: How is it going? Did you test yet? I feel nothing...I am 8dpo today
Taylorboo: How is it going?
Nanninoo? What about you?

Hellow all:)

Pheonix: How is it going? Did you test yet? I feel nothing...I am 8dpo today
Taylorboo: How is it going?
Nanninoo? What about you?

Hi Jennah I'm 5 dpo feeling no different how about you x

I am 8dpo..and I feel nothing!! Just have been tired but it maybe because I have a busy weekday schedule...plus winter doesn't help much either...

did u get symptoms in your first one? when did u get them? what were they?

Hey Jannah K

Mmm painfully slow, no sign of AF or the 4 days brown discharge I usually get and I'm due Wed. I tested a couple if days ago and will again tomorrow. I feel like AF is on her way but I've had that feeling 3 days with no sign so fingers crossed.
8dpo is still early, some people don't notice anything different. You ok tho? Xx

OMG! Phoenix!! Good Luck!!! praying for you:)
I will just have to keep myself busy and not think about it..as I still have a week to kill...hehe!

I am doing okay...just have been tired..but I feel like clomid does that to me...cranky and tired by the time its 2nd week... so yeah lets see...

hru feeling? Keep us posted:)

OMG! Phoenix!! Good Luck!!! praying for you:)
I will just have to keep myself busy and not think about it..as I still have a week to kill...hehe!

I am doing okay...just have been tired..but I feel like clomid does that to me...cranky and tired by the time its 2nd week... so yeah lets see...

hru feeling? Keep us posted:)

Jannah K

Another week, well these forums helped me get through this last week so if you need anyone to talk to we are all here for you.

Oh bless you, try and relax. Clomid sounds horrid!!

I'm feeling so scared that it'll be a BFN!!! Tomorrow is test day so let's just hope I sleep . Xx

Think +ve. You will get BFP!!! Also, don't stress over it as that will only cause harm
Looking forward to your update:)

Jannah k
Yep BFN although I used a 25miu test so might get something more sensetive if AF doesn't show tomorrow xx

Oh Phoenix I hope it's a BFP for you...fingers crossed your not out yet there's still a chance if you get a sensitive test like you said good luck...how many dpo are you currently x

Jennah...I didn't really get symptoms with my DS well not until like 6 weeks then I had terrible nausea every hour of every day but apart from that I felt perfectly normal up until then, I never would if thought I was pregnant so I will just see what the test says. I'm going to test on Saturday I should be around 10dpo if it's neg I will re-test around 14dpo and if it's still neg I'll just take it as af is on her way so we'll see. Hoping its a BFP I really hate clomid it gives me terrible migraines and mood swings :( I went for my blood test today and find out my results tomorrow if I did ovulate this month x

Good Luck Phoenix! you are still in until AF doesn't show up...sometimes instead of AF there is implantation bleeding as well and than BFP few days later...so hang in there!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Nanninoo: I have gained weight on clomid as well as when I did days 5-9..I got terrible cramps, nausea, dizzy spells, constipation, mood swings and always thought this may be it..but it wasn't!!! This time I did cycle 3-7 50mg but have no symptoms at all beside mood swing last week but I think it was because I was tired plus failed my exam...

I test on Sunday for first time as it will be 14dpo...usually 14dpo, I start spotting and by 15dpo, it is heavy bleeding (sorry TMI)...9dpo today and feel nothing!! no nausea..no headaches..no dreams...no constipation...so weird!!!

Oh this was our first time also trying SMEP...By the end of it, we were exhausted!!!!!

I hope for BFP..If I don't, I think I will take break from clomid..work on losing weight and try natural TTC for few months and than proceed with testing by summer before my 32 bday!...

I dunno what to say to DH each month esp when he didn't want kids first 2 years of marriage and thought I will be preggo even if he sneezes..LOL

Baby dust to all! tons of prayers!!

Good Luck Nanninoo for progesterone results!!!!!

Good Luck Phoenix! you are still in until AF doesn't show up...sometimes instead of AF there is implantation bleeding as well and than BFP few days later...so hang in there!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Nanninoo: I have gained weight on clomid as well as when I did days 5-9..I got terrible cramps, nausea, dizzy spells, constipation, mood swings and always thought this may be it..but it wasn't!!! This time I did cycle 3-7 50mg but have no symptoms at all beside mood swing last week but I think it was because I was tired plus failed my exam...

I test on Sunday for first time as it will be 14dpo...usually 14dpo, I start spotting and by 15dpo, it is heavy bleeding (sorry TMI)...9dpo today and feel nothing!! no nausea..no headaches..no dreams...no constipation...so weird!!!

Oh this was our first time also trying SMEP...By the end of it, we were exhausted!!!!!

I hope for BFP..If I don't, I think I will take break from clomid..work on losing weight and try natural TTC for few months and than proceed with testing by summer before my 32 bday!...

I dunno what to say to DH each month esp when he didn't want kids first 2 years of marriage and thought I will be preggo even if he sneezes..LOL

Baby dust to all! tons of prayers!!

Nanninoo: Did you feel twinges, pinching, stretching most people talk about?!

Oh Phoenix I hope it's a BFP for you...fingers crossed your not out yet there's still a chance if you get a sensitive test like you said good luck...how many dpo are you currently x

Jennah...I didn't really get symptoms with my DS well not until like 6 weeks then I had terrible nausea every hour of every day but apart from that I felt perfectly normal up until then, I never would if thought I was pregnant so I will just see what the test says. I'm going to test on Saturday I should be around 10dpo if it's neg I will re-test around 14dpo and if it's still neg I'll just take it as af is on her way so we'll see. Hoping its a BFP I really hate clomid it gives me terrible migraines and mood swings :( I went for my blood test today and find out my results tomorrow if I did ovulate this month x

Nanninoo: Did you feel twinges, pinching, stretching most people talk about?!

You know what is strange I can't remember what I felt like when I was last on clomid over 2 years ago but I remember I didn't like clomid as the headaches were intense and this cycle being back on it I remember certain things like it's jogged my memory...very strange!
I remember when I concieved my son on clomid in 2011 I felt a popping sensation like my egg was being released I actually felt popping on my right side just above hip but this month I have felt nothing except major cramping on cd 15 and back ache which was uncomfortable so I have no idea what's going on I think clomid effects everyone differently I'm also on 50mg days 2-6 exactly the same as when I concieved the first time around. Good luck with Sunday testing hope it's a BFF for you fingers crossed X

Jennah...I didn't really get symptoms with my DS well not until like 6 weeks then I had terrible nausea e

Nanninoo - well I checked the tests I did one cheap stick one and one supermarket own brand, turns out one was 10miu and the other was 25miu there goes that theory!!!

Although AF is due tomorrow but still no sign (which is odd, I've usually already had 3 days of brown discharge by now) mmmm oh we'll we shall see if she turns up (I'm pretty sure she will)
DPO I had a positive OPK result on the 30th so I assumed I ovulated that day? That would make me 15dpo, but I'm not sure if I'd o that day or one of the next 2. What do you think? X
Let us know how the blood tests go.

Jannah k - thx for the support, I'll keep you posted.
BTW never TMI on here :)
I felt lots of odd feelings this month but going forward I'm ignoring them coz I'm sure it's my body messing with me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->