2014-2015 baby club!

Good luck girls...hope all goes well...so exciting!
My 20week scan is nov7
Tatemp hru???

Hey girlies

All is good and as it should be - pic updated - how was you appointment ?? Xx

Lovely pic Phoenix glad all is well :) my appointment went fine midwife did my birth plan and examined me baby is now 4/5ths engaged and in right position go back to see her on the 11th nov x

I m so glad everything went well girlies...
I m ok..my sciatica and tailbone acts up almost every other day...
I don't feel baby yet 18 weeks today...anxiously waiting for us appt ...hope all goes well...
when did u ladies start feeling baby move?

What a precious pic xoxo
So you guys didn't find out gender?
Alot of people have predicted that I am having a boy so let's see...

QUOTE=Phoenix82;34087507]Hey girlies

All is good and as it should be - pic updated - how was you appointment ?? Xx[/QUOTE]

:cry:
I woke up this morning with cramps and spotting.
I'm not feeling positive about this at all.
I am going to take my temperature tomorrow morning to see if I'm still in the post o range.

Jannah tailbone ache is really common as your body is stretching, are you sitting God long periods of time? I use a softer chair and mine is loads better. Remember to get in and out if bed and cars with both legs together like you're wearing a mini skirt so the pelvic bones stay aligned - it might help. Also don't worry about the kicking, I have a slim frame and did a lot of excercise before I got my BFP and apparently that's why I can feel it earlier plus I suffer with a tummy problem so I know the difference between digestion and bubba.
One final thing is it depends where the placenta is too, check your messages report from your last scan if it's at the front it numbs the sensation of kicking. Do you have a dopler?

Nanninoo so pleased it went well, cannot believe you are almost there!!!
Thx re the pic, I love the button nose and the pout lol

Tatemp don't fret just yet! Where are you based again? I'm England and when I had spotting at 6 weeks they said it was all ok and booked me in for the early pregnancy unit to do a 6 week and 7.5 week scan to check.

Spotting doesn't mean a problem but please get checked as you can't be too careful.
My sis had normal periods in all pregnancy - strange huh
Have you spoken to anyone? Xxxx

Tatemp keep calm hun like Phoenix said cramps/spotting is common in pregnancy my cousin had a normal period throughout her whole pregnancy and spotting is very common early on in the first tri so don't let it worry you too much but for reassurance maybe ask for an early scan to put your mind at ease I did and got a scan the same week so it's definatly worth it.

Jannah with my first I didn't feel flutters until week 19 so totally normal can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Phoenix your scan is so clear cute nose and pout :) x

Tatemp keep calm hun like Phoenix said cramps/spotting is common in pregnancy my cousin had a normal period throughout her whole pregnancy and spotting is very common early on in the first tri so don't let it worry you too much but for reassurance maybe ask for an early scan to put your mind at ease I did and got a scan the same week so it's definatly worth it.

Jannah with my first I didn't feel flutters until week 19 so totally normal can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Phoenix your scan is so clear cute nose and pout :) x

Thx hun, that's what everyone keeps saying, fingers crossed for my baby girl😄 if not my lil boy will be a heartbreaker with that pout lol xx

I think girl too Phoenix but my first born also had a big pout on his scan and he was a boy ahh I can't wait to hear what you have :) surprises are the best but I am so impatient I couldn't wait I needed to know so I could prepare! x

I didn't call anyone, because it was very minor.
There was only visible spotting once. Even wiping came up clean.
I saw some red blood all day yesterday, but only when I went in with a tissue paper (tmi sorry). Today I have brown CM and some minor cramps.
I took my temp this morning and it went up.

I think I'm just going to wait and see. If I see red blood again I'll call. Otherwise I'll just wait till my appointment on the 14th. Or maybe I''l keep driving myself crazy and call them.

Nanninoo, I can't believe your baby is almost here already. It went so fast.

I think girl too Phoenix but my first born also had a big pout on his scan and he was a boy ahh I can't wait to hear what you have :) surprises are the best but I am so impatient I couldn't wait I needed to know so I could prepare! x

Lol

Tbh I am not eager to find out, odd huh.

I've prepared nuetral and I'm cool with that, although as I'm a control freak I'm surprised im not bothered.

I think as we expect a girl I'm kinda settled - but we shall see what the stork actually delivers 😄

Happy and healthy is all I need xx

I didn't call anyone, because it was very minor.
There was only visible spotting once. Even wiping came up clean.
I saw some red blood all day yesterday, but only when I went in with a tissue paper (tmi sorry). Today I have brown CM and some minor cramps.
I took my temp this morning and it went up.

I think I'm just going to wait and see. If I see red blood again I'll call. Otherwise I'll just wait till my appointment on the 14th. Or maybe I''l keep driving myself crazy and call them.

Nanninoo, I can't believe your baby is almost here already. It went so fast.

I would request an early scan - we can have those foc and it would help you relax. Honestly questioning is not a bad thing. Big hugs and fingers crossed you are ok xx

Yes I am. I noticed a little pink once today, not enough even for a pantyliner. No clots though, so I'm not worrying to much. I wouldn't have even noticed if I wasn't checking.

Yes I am. I noticed a little pink once today, not enough even for a pantyliner. No clots though, so I'm not worrying to much. I wouldn't have even noticed if I wasn't checking.

Ok cool - big hugs - keep us posted on how you are xx

I hope all okay with u Tatemp...take it easy and look after you:)

Hey girlies
Hru all doing?
I have my ultrasound this Friday...so nervous....I should be 19weeks5days....almost halfway:)
Hru Tatemp???
Keep in touch..I m finding pregnancy very lonely without family & friends...oh always busy too and doesn't get half of what I m feeling or going through...
Will go on my own for baby registry next week
Haven't done much shopping beside few neutral onesies...

Hey girlies
Hru all doing?
I have my ultrasound this Friday...so nervous....I should be 19weeks5days....almost halfway:)
Hru Tatemp???
Keep in touch..I m finding pregnancy very lonely without family & friends...oh always busy too and doesn't get half of what I m feeling or going through...
Will go on my own for baby registry next week
Haven't done much shopping beside few neutral onesies...

Hey you, good thx, although not sleeping the best with hip aches at night but other then that ok.
Odd aches in my side for 2 days but nothing painful - prob stretching but no one warned me of pulled muscles!!!

Oh no!!! Don't be lonely I'm always here :hugs:
To be honest pregnancy can be boring for other people especially if they don't have kids or aren't fussed.

My sis got a puppy when she found out I was pregnant so that's all she wants to talk about :growlmad: it's my turn and I feel like it's not important.

What's baby registry?
Half way is exciting!!! Cannot wait to hear how your scan goes, it'll be perfect I promise.

Buy something gorgeous to cheer yourself up!!
If you ever want to talk I'm always here xxx

Hi girls,

I'm Ok. Just nauseous the last couple of days.
I'm 7+2 now, and have my first appointment in 9 days. :happydance:
My first appointment is at the hospital, if everything is well and there is no further medical reason, I can make an appointment with a midwife for the rest of my pregnancy.

Jannah, that's what this website is for. It's filled with people who want to talk about preg and baby stuff all day long.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->