2014-2015 baby club!

Hi girls,

I'm Ok. Just nauseous the last couple of days.
I'm 7+2 now, and have my first appointment in 9 days. :happydance:
My first appointment is at the hospital, if everything is well and there is no further medical reason, I can make an appointment with a midwife for the rest of my pregnancy.

Jannah, that's what this website is for. It's filled with people who want to talk about preg and baby stuff all day long.:winkwink:

Nauseous feeling is a good sign sweetie!!!!

Exciting!!!!!!:happydance:

Hello lovelies
I had my 20 week anatomy scan today...Baby looks great...
I didn't want to know gender and oh was in middle and ok with my decision but than we got this pregnancy magazine in the Dr office...
during ultrasound oh read about gender reveal party So we are doing that...this means we will know about gender during party...right now pic is sealed in envelope...there goes my neutral clothes that I purchased luckily not too many but atleast it wI'll give variety to pink or blue...
Baby is in breach position but Dr said nothing to worry about as its early...
also I have been experiencing baby flutters for few weeks and didn't know it's baby...Dr told me I have placenta in front so baby is cushioned and I should feel flutters in pelvic n vagina which I do...hmm...other than that all great. ..
will update profile pic in few minutes...
good to hear from you tatemp...good luck!

Congrats Jannah glad all is well with bubs, can't wait to see pic :)
Gender reveal party how exciting yay!
How are you Tatemp? Good luck with appt!
Phoenix how are you? Are you still feeling tired?
3 weeks to go for me eek! X

Yes jannah it's on your profile pic but not avatar so I had to click on your profile to be able to see it! Lovely head shot :)
I know it's gone so fast I'm counting down the days now 2 weeks 5 days to go this year has gone so quick x

Good news Jannah

Tatemp update please??? :)

Nanninoo eek!!!!! Anytime now!! Soooo exciting for you, cannot wait to see the pic.
I'm still tired but I haven't slept still but oh well. I'm lucky to be here so what can you do xxx

Ooh Jannah, exciting. I would drive myself crazy having the envelope so close by and still not knowing.

Nanninoo I still can't believe your down to two weeks already, it's gone by so fast. Just think about this time next month, you'll have a newborn :happydance:

Phoenix how far along are you now?

I have been feeling nauseous more often now, almost the whole day. I have my appointment next week Friday. I'm waiting on that to confirm that this is really happening. I feel like it's still in my head.

Ooh Jannah, exciting. I would drive myself crazy having the envelope so close by and still not knowing.

Nanninoo I still can't believe your down to two weeks already, it's gone by so fast. Just think about this time next month, you'll have a newborn :happydance:

Phoenix how far along are you now?

I have been feeling nauseous more often now, almost the whole day. I have my appointment next week Friday. I'm waiting on that to confirm that this is really happening. I feel like it's still in my head.

I'm 22 weekson Monday and believe me it still makes me stop and think now as it feels like a dream lol.

Nausea is horrific but it's a good sign - I had the WORSE ms all day and it was hard. Preggo drops and eating dry food helped.

Cannot wait for your update :happydance:

OmG that's awesome!!!! Enjoy
hope all is well girlies
I'm so tempted to open envelope since it is with me...
other than that oh and I constantly argue..I just don't have patience for his comments on I sleep too much or am lazy or why I sleep with pillows...I don't know how to deal with it...

Jannah that's terrible!!!! How dare he! Making a baby is hard on your body and sleep if you can get it is really important for your babies growth.

I'd go down the route of telling him it's what you need for making a healthy baby. I'd've hit him to be honest as I'm in agony at night and pillows ease the pain v slightly so I'd be furious if he begrudged me.

I don't know how you do it

We have been fighting constantly as we were in middle of house remodelling and I refuse to lift and be exposed to fumes chemicals etc...he takes a no as disrespecting him...I never swear nut last two weeks I start swearing at night as instead of showing affection he complains abut my sleeping, weight gain, pillows n all that...I m just losing my patience with him really worries me how will be when I m delivering or when we have baby...instead of massaging my back n legs he has been making me do it him...I refuse to do it and he gets upset....I used to be patient with all his n his family nonsense but I won't take it...
I actually got a part time job home based which I m starting Monday as I want to make sure if I can't continue my life with him that I got something lined up for baby and my well being...
I dunno y he is so insensitive...I thought after attending doc appt with me he will become more caring etc but it has been opposite...I told him if he can't do house remodeling hire someone instead of damaging my pregnancy phase...what hurts is he doesn't show excitement to me but than he is so excited infront of his family and sil who adopted two girls coz they couldn't have kids. ..
Thanks for listening

Oh hun I wish I could help.

He's being totally out of order, you CANNOT be around fumes or lift heavy items!!
I think he's forgetting what your body is doing for the both of you!!!

You can't worry about when the baby is born. Get someone as a birthing partner so if he lets you down you aren't alone. You cannot do that bit alone!!!

Keep doing what you are doing as you and the baby are more important then his moans.
He should feel grateful for being a dad soon and that you haven't killed him - yet!!!!

Aww Phoenix it's amazing when you can see the kicks isn't it, you have a little human growing inside you which I think is amazing :)
Jannah sorry oh isn't being very supportive men can be a pain at times they don't understand a pregnant woman's feelings and emotions!!
I am so uncomfortable been in pain most of the day so much pressure on my cervix I think his head is fully engaged I see midwife on Tuesday so I'm hoping she says it is as last time I saw her a fortnight ago his head was 4/5ths engaged! Fingers crossed!
I forgot how uncomfortable and tiring the last few weeks of pregnancy are the 1st tri drags, the 2nd tri is great but the 3rd tri is tiring I'm hoping he arrives before his due date as I don't want to be induced like last time x

Aww Phoenix it's amazing when you can see the kicks isn't it, you have a little human growing inside you which I think is amazing :)
Jannah sorry oh isn't being very supportive men can be a pain at times they don't understand a pregnant woman's feelings and emotions!!
I am so uncomfortable been in pain most of the day so much pressure on my cervix I think his head is fully engaged I see midwife on Tuesday so I'm hoping she says it is as last time I saw her a fortnight ago his head was 4/5ths engaged! Fingers crossed!
I forgot how uncomfortable and tiring the last few weeks of pregnancy are the 1st tri drags, the 2nd to is great but the 3rd tri is tiring I'm hoping he arrives before his due date as I don't want to be induced like last time x

I know it's sooo amazing, I am loving pregnancy (except the hip thing) my lil peanut makes me soooo happy :happydance:

:hugs: sounds like things are progressing!!! Eek maybe lil one will be here v soon with the pressure, isn't it a sign things are imminent??? Xx

I'm hoping so :) Ive been getting a lot of pressure down below for a few weeks now and keep hoping my waters will pop but if hes anything like his brother he will be a stubborn baby and make me wait!! I have my last growth scan on 17th I'm convinced he will be measuring big as at my last growth scan at 32weeks he was already measuring 5lb 8oz and oh and family keep joking saying he will be a 9/10 pounder! x

hey girls

how r u all?

I neeed your input on something..

how would you feel if you make a customized cake to be able to cut it with your oh inorder to reveal gender...and your sister in law tells you to bring that cake to her daughter's birthday get together on saturday at chuckie cheese..and your sister in law (husband brother wife) , and husband says that your neice can cut that cake for you...?
this got me so upset..my oh and I got into huge argument...we both are not talking when we were planning to go out tonight for dinner to open up envelope and afterwards take cake to my in laws....he is like my poor sis in law couldn't experience pregnancy and it will be odd for her to see us celebrate..she adopted two kids...and it will be better for her daughter to cut cake...and im like I customized this and gave up on my plans on not knowing gender for you and now I have to give up again on how I want to celebrate....
my sis in law decided to keep her daughter birthday same weekend as our plans for gender reveal...im so done with this politics...my neice birthday was nov 4....isn't my sil being selfish by taking the moment away from me?!?!?! I was there for her every occasion....
my husband thinks I m selfish..how in the world am I selfish...
I feel like I already have no say anywhere due to my sil..and now my child will not have his fun times due to my sil....
I don't know what to do..im tempted to just open envelope and see it on my own and shred it..and not even get cake,,and just keep it a surprise from all..that will be considered being selfish....which I will have to do coz I don't want to be called a name when I m not that...
I told my oh forget about telling in laws and that we can cut cake after dinner and celebrate...BUT my oh didn't like the idea...my in laws don't even sound excited..my sil is really good in brainwashing all the boys in family...its pretty disguisting! my mother in law and father in law are pretty nice and fair though...my sil is her oh cousin therefore my oh cousin etc...another pretty disguisting thing to marry your cousin...brainwashed all 5boys in the family as there were no girls....and its so difficult to retrain my oh...
I just feel so down as I waited so long for this pregnancy and this moment of finding gender and now its getting ruined...really missing my parents and siblings...
please give me your input asap..
thanks!

on a side note:

phoenix: I think you are having a girl just looking at the ultrasound pic
and I think I am having a boy...
so far 15 ppl have predicted boy for me and 1 person predicted girl...
hehe just look at the skull cheeks etc

just my little prediction...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back