2014-2015 baby club!

Oh one more thing
the second daughter that was adopted..my sil named her jannah when she was told at her 1st adoption that if I have a girl I wanna name her jannah...she just like to steal ideas ..moments...completely insecure...
I dunno how to deal with her and my oh...my oh praise all the time and look up to her...

Oh Jannah your SIL sounds very selfish...and your oh should be supporting you as you are right it's your special surprise nobody else's ive had heated arguments with my bro in law and mil on a few occasions and my oh has sided with them which has caused big arguments with me and him I think it's a man thing personally they like to side with there family trying to keep peace but it causes tensions then for you and oh! I personally wouldn't allow anyone but me and oh to cut into the gender reveal cake so I'm agreeing with you on that one as your right it's your surprise moment!
Can you and oh not open envelope together to find out gender then tel the family after you have found out that way you and oh we're first to find out gender and it doesn't take that special moment away from you...?x

Hi girls
I m having a boy:):)
Did end up opening envelope with oh after dinner and cake at in laws...oh n I did cut cake..n I didn't care what my sil wanted...n I didn't care what oh wanted....
Now deciding on names...

Good on you jannah! Congratulations finding out your on team blue :blue: boys are great I have my second one on the way! Have fun deciding on names and buying blue things...exciting times :)

Ahhh yeay Jannah!!!!!

I would've just said stuff everyone and do what you want anyway lol ��
I'm with you on the girl thing - everyone is so sure but tbh I just think the scan looks feminine (I'd be happy either way tho).

Nanninoo how are you feeling? Hopefully not long now!!!!!

Tatemp what's going on with you?

Hi Phoenix :)
I'm feeling ok no sign of little one yet keep getting lots of pressure down below in pelvis region but I don't think he's in any hurry yet! I have my last growth scan this Monday 17th so will be interesting to see babys est fetal weight I will also get my induction date :) it's starting to sink in now that I've got to give birth very soon and I'm starting to get nervous only because of the pain but it will be worth it at the end of it all x

I'm feeling ok no sign of little one yet keep getting lots of pressure down below in pelvis region but I don't think he's in any hurry yet! I have my last growth scan this Monday 17th so will be interesting to see babys est fetal weight I will also get my induction date :) it's starting to sink in now that I've got to give birth very soon and I'm starting to get nervous only because of the pain but it will be worth it at the end of it all x

Naughty lil man :hugs:

Not long for you hopefully.

Don't mention the pain!!! It scares me to death!!!
2nd baby should be quicker, right? Xx

Thanks lovelies

Good luck nanino ..I hope it goes easy for u this time...

Snowing here...shoes don't fit me..I was wearing my regular flats and almost slipped today twice on black ice...scared me so much...I started crying right away...I was more worried about baby than me...luckily there was a tree that I used to stabilize myself twice...

Stay safe...
Tatemp hru???

Hi girls,

Jannah, good for you on taking a stand. I believe that people are always allowed to ask me anything, just as long as they don't expect the answer to always be what they want to hear. Your sil was right to ask if you wanted to share your moment, but she does NOT have the right to tell you to do it. Don't let anyone talk you into doing something your not comfortable with.

I had an ultrasound on Friday, everything looked good, the heartbeat looked good too. My due date was pushed back one day, based on the current measurements. It's now June 23rd. :happydance:

I was reading a blog from a midwife and she was talking about something called an epi-no. It's like an inflatable ball, that you can use to practice your muscles for child birth. Your supposed to use it from 37 weeks and it prepares your muscles to stretch to the size of babies head. Have any of you heard of this before or of someone who has used one?

Hey Tatemp

So pleased your scan went well

Never heard of an epi no but I've just searched it and found this https://www.epi-no.co.uk/index.php/product/epi-no-delphine-plus/

Looks interesting lol - it looks like it helps train your pelvic floor to avoid tearing and cutting, which sounds great but no idea how likely it is to make a huge difference- are you considering it then?

I was looking into Tens machines as I think I'm going for one to see if I can avoid an epidural

Naughty lil man :hugs:

Not long for you hopefully.

Don't mention the pain!!! It scares me to death!!!
2nd baby should be quicker, right? Xx

I'm hoping it's quicker, I'm so scared about giving birth my first pregnancy didn't go to plan and I ended up being in hospital for 3 days I really don't think he's going to come any early but fingers crossed he does we shall see!

Tatemp glad scan went well great news :)

Jannah snowing? Where are you? Be careful I slipped in my first pregnancy I was heavily pregnant thankfully Managed to keep my self up and didn't full make sure you wear good shoes hunny x

I m in Chicago IL...
I used a bush to hold onto and as I came back up is felt I was slipping again and did it again and screamed for my oh to come help...lol
Yay Tatemp...such great news...yay!!!
Anyone knows how is Rcp???

Jannah that would explain it then...I thought you were in uk for a minute and was going to ask where it was snowing lol! I've not heard from RCP since she announced she was expecting I don't think she uses this site much x

Back from hospital had scan everything fine babys average weight is 8lb 7ozs so within normal range I then saw consultant who gave me a sweep and I'm 1cm dilated I have another sweep booked for next Monday and my induction is on Thursday 27th (my due date) at 8am thankfully first on the list that day! Hoping baby comes soon x

No more walking for me as it is so cold outside....n I have to get my proper shoes still....cannot believe half way done with pregnancy already....
Hope all is okay with Tatemp n Phoenix...

We nanino you are going to have baby on US thanksgiving day....glad baby and you are okay....time flies...it seems like yday we were going crazy with our cycles....

Yes I was informed it's the U.S. thanksgiving day although we don't celebrate it here in UK it's still nice to know :)
Time defiantly flys pregnancy goes far too quick enjoy every minute girls x

Girls I m panicking
I went for grocery shopping. Don't think I lifted majorly heavy stuff buy I started cramping...
called Dr office they want me to rest an hour and drink fluids...if it doesn't stop..I will have to goto labor and delivery. ..please pray for me...
oh as always seems to not take it seriously and I am all alone at home...

Jannah try not to worry cramps are common now and again especially lifting things I always get cramps running around after my toddler and I'm forever lifting heavy things which I shouldn't just take it easy and rest I'm sure you'll be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->