2014-2015 baby club!

Hey Jannah!
Thanks Hun he is very cute little boy :)
I'm feeling much better still sore after having stitches and few tummy cramps but I'm healing up well which is good. I have the midwife coming round tomorrow to do babys heal prick blood test!
How are you and bump? x

Hi naninno
I m good thanks and so is baby..
6months this week...time flying...got a consulting job so working from home..house remodeling almost done...
Baby name still undecided. ..done clothes shopping still have big items to n purchase. ..
what is the blood test for on little baby? He looks soooo cute in the pic xoxo how did big brother react?
Tell us about your delivery when you feel better and have moment...I thought you were induced so how did oh almost missed birth? It's amazing you did it without pain meds!!!!!
Take good care:)

6 months along already!! Wow time sure is flying :)
The heel prick test is for when a baby is five days old, a midwife will collect a sample of blood by pricking the baby’s heel its called newborn screening and its to find out if your baby has sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis, congenital hypothyroidism, inherited metabolic diseases.
His big brother is doing a great job he likes to touch and coo over his baby brother which is sweet.
I was induced but because I was less than 4cm I wasn't classed as 'active labour' even though I was getting contractions every 5mins and at our hospital when your on the induction ward your birthing partners have to go home by 8pm and can return at 8am in the morning so my oh went home but at 5:30am the following morning my waters broke and I was fully dilated being rushed by wheelchair into delivery suite they rang my oh to come quick (we live 6miles away from the hospital) by the time he got there he entered the room babys head was being born he was there just in the nick of time thankfully!!
Baby was born at 5:54am weighing 9lb 7oz and is perfect I had a 2nd degree tear and was stitched up, I'm healing up well which is great.
I'll post some pics x

Here's a few pics :cloud9: you might have to click on the image to make it larger x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi naninno
OMG he is soooo cute...xoxo xoxo
How is he doing? How r u doing?
I couldn't find our postings as there were other postings on forum and this moved down...
I m doing good..went for maternity tour yesterday...6months appt next week..
that's about it...I want time to fly so I can hold my little teddy...
rest assure all is well

Oo o e thing
When I got to the tour..I was so emotional...dunno if it was the long ttc journey and anticipation...or scared of labor...I was basically ready to faint as I was getting anxious and teary...felt like an idiot...lol

Aww jannah it's normal to feel like that you've had a journey to get to where you are today and being pregnant means your hormones are all over the place! Time will fly and you will be holding little one soon the New Year is just weeks away :)
My little guy is doing great and I'm doing ok still sore but I'm getting there, time is a healer! I have my health visitor coming tomorrow to weigh baby then midwife visiting Tuesday to check on me and baby x

hi naninno
how did your appointments go? How are you feeling? How is baby doing?

I am doing okay. Had my 6months appointment yday...midwife did emergency ultrasound saying that she wants to sure everything okay since I don't feel movements...Ultrasound went well...baby was active...not breached...was first facing my back and than was on his side...tech is like your tummy and placenta giving him good cushioning.....baby looked at camera and was upset as he was disturbed by us ...it was funny...I hope he is not short tempered like his daddy...lol...but I was able to see his features so clearly...it was so cool....

other than that all else is okay....

how r u tatemp?phoenix?

Great news jannah I'm glad all is well with baby :) bet you feel reassured now!
It won't be long before your holding your baby aww so excited for you.
I'm ok this end baby is well and thriving :) (he's currently fast asleep on my lap after having guzzeled 4oz of milk) :haha:
Health visitor came on Monday and was happy with him and midwife came Tuesday and discharged me as she's happy with both me and baby's progress so thats good :thumbup: just waiting for the bleeding to actually stop now been told it can last up to 6 weeks :dohh: which is annoying! can't actually believe he's 2 weeks old today time flys so quick.
How are you Phoenix & Tatemp? x

Hey girls

Jannah good news everything is ok

Nanninoo I was thinking about you the other day and how you were getting on, 2 weeks!!! Time is flying.

I'm good thanks ladies, kidney infection has gone, hips are easing a bit and baby is kicking and moving so hard now you can see most of the movement under my skin,

Loving this part of pregnancy and feeling so bonded with my lil peanut just can't believe ive got 13 weeks left on Monday!!!

Tatemp how are you?

13 weeks left Phoenix? Wowzers that's gone fast!
It will fly by for you now :)
Glad kidney infection gone enjoy the movements they are the best x

13 weeks left Phoenix? Wowzers that's gone fast!
It will fly by for you now :)
Glad kidney infection gone enjoy the movements they are the best x

I know right?!! It's crazy fast and I'm loving it.

I'm a lil sad that in 13 weeks I won't feel any more kicks and my peanut won't be part of me (physically) - stupid I know because I get my lil bundle of joy - is that weird to feel that way?? I know I'll miss the bump.

It's odd because I can't wait to meet them lol

Funnily enough I was the same with both pregnancies I missed the bump but I also remember the last few weeks of pregnancy I so wanted the bump to arrive, I was so uncomfortable I couldn't walk without being tired and my back hurt like hell!
I loved having a bump up until about 35 weeks after that I wanted the baby out! But I have to admit now he's actually here I miss putting my Hand on my tummy and feeling them wonderful kicks, now I look at him and think wow your here and no longer inside and part of me x

Hi girls
happy new year!!
How is it going?
Phoenix hru feeling?
Tatemp haven't heard from you. How is it going?
Nanninoo...both kiddos must be keeping you busy.
With me..nothing new...started 3rd trimester..wI'll start big items shopping this weekend. Still don't feel regular movements but it if I do its so internal that DH didn't get to feel yet...hmmm...I m scared of labor & delivery but seems like DH is more nervous lol...he is like take my mom with you as he can't see it...so now I m telling him he doesn't need to see it but just be there for me...lol
snow started here and I hardly leave home!...this weather and 3rd trimester...all I wanna do is sleeeep!!
Stay in touch

Hi girls :) how are you all?
Can not believe you both Phoenix and jannah are in the 3rd trimester (final stretch) now, feels like time has gone so quick! How are you both finding it? Only feels like yesterday we were all doing the dreaded 2ww!!
My baby is 6 weeks old on Friday he is starting to get into a routine at bedtime and is sleeping longer ranging from 6-8hours at night which gives me my much needed sleep!
I got him weighed last Tuesday at what was 4weeks 4days and he was 11lb 4oz so he is feeding well and putting on the lbs, I have a health visitor coming out next week to weigh him and see how we are both doing then in the next couple of weeks the dreaded immunisations start which I hate as with ds1 he cried his little heart out so I'm expecting baby to do react the same way.
I can't wait for your LOs to arrive girls how exciting not long now yay xx

Hey ladies

I'm good thanks except that blasted sciatic nerve that stops me sleeping and keeps me uncomfortable. Other then that the only issue I have is being sick if I eat too much lol (that was a shocker, one jacket potatoe was enough lol).

Can't believe that Monday coming I'm 9 weeks away or (7-11) weeks away taking the early vs late thing into consideration.

Finishing work on feb 25th and cannot wait!!!
I've done a couple of pregnancy yoga classes and did my first antenatal class this week with the oh.
We had our private 30 week scan (new pic as avatar) and all is good. Baby estimated at 3lb 7oz currently and baby had moved from breech.
Mat clothes are getting annoying as nothing fits my bump anymore except leggings, joggers and jeans but work clothes forget it!! I'm investing in bump bands to bridge the gap as I've spent a small fortune on clothes.

Jannah I know the feeling of wanting to sleep constantly I guess it's the hard work of a,l the extra weight.
Did you get a Doppler? It would give you comfort plus my movements are not kicks so much anymore more like a shark in water making waves on the surface (I guess room is running out).

Tatemp how are you?
Nanninoo omg already!!!!! Time is flying. Oh no to the jabs they suck but I am so pleased you are doing so well, loving you fb pics x

Hey Ladies
Just to let you know Nanninoo's account has been deactivated!!

She wanted you to know so you know why she hasn't come back on.
If you're on fb you can pick her up there otherwise I can keep you both updated.

Xx

Hi phoenix
good to hear from you
I m 11 weeks away!!
I feel movements every other day..finally oh was able to feel too!!
How come naninno acct deactivated? I am not on fb unfortunately. ..
tatemp hru??

Hi phoenix
good to hear from you
I m 11 weeks away!!
I feel movements every other day..finally oh was able to feel too!!
How come naninno acct deactivated? I am not on fb unfortunately. ..
tatemp hru??

Scary right??

I went to a birthing centre the other day and found out lots about birth now I'm so nervous!!! I'm 9 weeks away Monday eek

Yeay on oh feeling bump move

I don't know, I think she's trying to get it reinstated but not sure if she can :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->