2014 April Rainbows

Good news everyone.... there was a tiny little pitter patter on the screen. To small to hear anything but such a relief to see the little heart beat going. It was 117 beats per min and the baby is 0.64cm long!! so excited!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hope4rainbow, i hope you get the same good news today... i cant wait to hear!! Ive been feeling pretty crappy to... mostly just exhausted all the time despite having like 10 hours sleep at night and a 1 hour nap during the day. :dohh: and the smell of food makes me want to vomit!!

Vietmamsie, Good luck with your scan on monday. ill keep my fxd for good news!! :flower:

Kasey, I think as long as your within the normal range its ok. Fxd for your next test. I wish rainbow babies for everyone! :hugs:

Hope everyone is coping ok with morning sickness!! :hugs:

Heres my little bean from the scan today :flower:

Attachments

• smallbean.jpg
    smallbean.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
I'm so glad to hear the good new Lisa! It must have been amazing to see your little one and his/her heartbeat!

How exciting to see a heartbeat Lisa!

I can only have 1 ultrasound with my insurance so I have to decide if I want it early or (fingers crossed) later for the 20 week scan (to check for abnormalities). We might just pay out of pocket during the visit in a few weeks in order to set my mind at rest though because otherwise we would have to wait until they can hear a heartbeat with a doppler!

I actually secretly want to have symptoms so it seems more real. I THINK i am more tired than normal but it's gard to tell because I spend my days running after a 2 year old, lol! :)

Oh how wonderful to see the little hb <3

Great scan Lisa. Congrats!!

I got my first beta hcg back today and it was 77.5. I'm about 4 weeks 3 days, so apparently that's within the normal range, but on the low side. I go back on Monday for more blood work. I'm so worried that's it's not a good sign, but there's nothing I can do but wait for my next test. This is nerve wracking :(

Good luck to those with upcoming scans. I hope they go perfectly!

I don't think it matters how low they are as long as they double within 48 hrs. FX for you kasey:thumbup:

great news Lisa! I have never got to see a heart beat... hoping this time it THE time for me too!

Thank you ladies! :)

Me either until today Vietmamsie. I must admit i had a few tears.

Brieanna, I say if you can afford it get a scan around 8 weeks maybe for the peace of mind. There really wasnt anything to see other than the little pitter patter today. I think im going to get another one at 9 weeks and then another at 11 weeks for the screening.

:hugs: everyone!

Lisa- AMAZING news, soooo happy for you and your family!!! What a gorgeous picture you have there too! :happydance:

Hi ladies

I've been a little slow to join up with a group because I was kind of scared in case something went wrong and I then had to remove myself, if that makes sense?

I had a MMC last year at 11 weeks (tho' it had stopped growing at 6-7 weeks). We got our BFP on Saturday so are now nearly 5 weeks pregnant.

I had an extreme (beyond comprehension) level of work stress last time, to the point where I struggled to eat and sleep because of the worry. But now work is fine and relaxing. I hope that was the cause of the miscarriage last time.

Anyway, this time my BBs are really sore and I have vague waves of nausea and constantly need to pee. Hope it's all good signs :)

I hope we are all here in 9 months' time sharing photos of our little ones :)

Hi ladies

I've been a little slow to join up with a group because I was kind of scared in case something went wrong and I then had to remove myself, if that makes sense?

I had a MMC last year at 11 weeks (tho' it had stopped growing at 6-7 weeks). We got our BFP on Saturday so are now nearly 5 weeks pregnant.

I had an extreme (beyond comprehension) level of work stress last time, to the point where I struggled to eat and sleep because of the worry. But now work is fine and relaxing. I hope that was the cause of the miscarriage last time.

Anyway, this time my BBs are really sore and I have vague waves of nausea and constantly need to pee. Hope it's all good signs :)

I hope we are all here in 9 months' time sharing photos of our little ones :)
Welcome and congrats, when are you due?

We saw our sweet baby's heartbeat!!!! 116 BPM, due date is staying the same! Wow, I am still in shock. I couldn't look at the screen until my doctor said, "I see a baby with a heartbeat!" Simply amazing. We go back in a month! :cloud9:

Attachments

• u:s1.jpg
    u:s1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Londongirl- welcome and sorry for your loss. Congrats on your BFP. Your symptoms are definitely a good sign :) wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy <3

Hope4rainbow- that's amazing news!! Must have been a beautiful moment <3

We saw our sweet baby's heartbeat!!!! 116 BPM, due date is staying the same! Wow, I am still in shock. I couldn't look at the screen until my doctor said, "I see a baby with a heartbeat!" Simply amazing. We go back in a month! :cloud9:

That's fantastic! My first appointment is on Tuesday. Wish me luck! :)

Im just over 5 weeks and feeling nausea! Husband is thrilled. I vomitedand felt ill with number 1 til 13 weeks, with number two i vomited everyday from 6 til 20 weeks and with the mc i was symptomless.

Thrilled for ms!

Londongirl, Very sorry for your loss. I was very similar... found out at 10 weeks my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I think most of us have MC so we totally understand how your feeling.
Congratulations and lets all hope for our rainbows! <3

Hope4rainbow, Congratulations!!! :happydance: So happy for you!! How great is it to see the heartbeat.

Mahoghani, Good luck for Tuesday!!! Looking forward to hearing your news.:flower:

Celine, Its weird to say but yay for feeling sick!! I yelled at my OH yesterday for saying yay every time i told him i feel sick. lol i know its a good thing but a little sympathy every now and then would be good! haha

:hugs: Everyone! hope all is well! Update us on whats happening and how you're feeling!

AFM - Getting sicker and sicker. Exhausted all the time, the thought and smell of every food makes me want to vomit except for white rolls with butter and fruit. haha

Congratulations ladies.....I am going for an early scan on Monday, will be 5w 5d.....Not sure what to expect as I went last week and the dr couldn't see anything...fingers crossed all will be ok.
I have lost 5 babies and had 1 successful pregnancy.

Vietmamsie, Mahoghani, angiejo- Wishing each of you the joy of a healthy u/s next week! :hugs:

londongirl- So glad you've found yourself expecting your rainbow this month, welcome!

celine- I feel you on excitement for morning sickness. This pregnancy has felt different starting at the 6th week, so much sicker, it's such a great reminder that things are changing inside!

Lisa- I agree, nothing sounds good, but I'm hungry all the time. The last few nights I've starting waking up with my stomach churning from being too empty. I'm having to eat a snack at midnight, 3:00 am, 6:00 am, or I wake up with a terrible rolling pain in my stomach. I also can't eat without burping, it totally turns my husband on.... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->