2014 Bargain Thread!

No next don't really do discount codes. Apart from new customer, recommend a friend, occasionally get sent free delivery.
Think they are on some cashback sites but only for about 1%

I'm after a tassimo T55 but can't find one for less than £100, they were about £70 a few weeks ago. Any one know any decent discount codes for anywhere that stocks them? I need it for Father's Day for OH.

Claire's accessories have a good sale on. Up to 75% off, 3 for 2 on kids. Just got loads for £7.99 delivered! There's lots of 1D bits too xx

No next don't really do discount codes. Apart from new customer, recommend a friend, occasionally get sent free delivery.

That was what I thought but had hope an insider may have secret knowledge. Lol!!!

I'm going to order from ikea instead as they are much more affordable.
Just a hefty £35 for delivery breaks my heart!

Am I right in thinking that Ikea never offer discount codes???

Thanks again 😘

That was what I thought but had hope an insider may have secret knowledge. Lol!!!

I'm going to order from ikea instead as they are much more affordable.
Just a hefty £35 for delivery breaks my heart!

Am I right in thinking that Ikea never offer discount codes???

Thanks again 😘

IKEA don't but you can check what deals they've got on for their family members at the moment. We signed up to ikea family and got £20 off a mirror. But they don't have huge amounts in their family discount at each time.

The ikea delivery charge breaks my heart everytime :( Sometimes it costs as much to deliver as the actual item!!

Im lucky I live near Ikea coz theres no way id pay 35 for delivery :shock:

Both MIL and FIL have an ikea near them so we try and tie in an ikea shop with when we're visiting either of them. Lol.

Ikea isn't too far away from me. It's about 30 miles. I just don't think the wardrobe would fit in my car and I being 34 weeks pregnant don't want to do any lifting to risk an early delivery. Lol! X

The book people have a good sale on and I got 10% off using 'AFSAVER'.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peppa-Pig-...2587790&sr=8-1&keywords=peppa+pig+magnet+book

Ordered this for LO x

House of Fraser has a sale on pandora charms. OH bought me one reduced to £15 from £30 :)

Just to let everyone know the Christmas bargain thread is open x

Just found this on hotukdeals. Disney Princess Little People (pack of 7) £11.99 Bargain!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Little-People-Disney-Princess/dp/B008PIN24U/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->