2014 IVFs!

Hi coolstar :flower:
Hi nobump how did the hsg go today?
Hi bkrispy I have never heard if a mini ivf what is it?

https://thefollascenter.com/ivf-costs.html
This is likely where I will go, and the information that the place has on Mini- or natural IVF.
It uses less meds, and takes the eggs your body would have produced naturally. This dramatically reduces costs because of the meds, plus less monitoring.
It's not for everyone, but they say it's a good choice for those with tubal factor (me) or are poor responders to meds.

Hi,

Think hysteroscopy and D&C went well, have a vague memory of the consultant saying he had removed the polyp, got a letter to drop of a docs but dosen't have much detail, got to go back for follow-up in 6 weeks. Was spotting before I went in, and bleed a lot afterwards at the hospital, today would have been CD1 or CD2, and have had no bleeding, hoping I have not messed up my cycles now, been trying to find out by searching the web.... hoping next cycle will start around new year. Have been very tired today and my throat is sore, glad I took today off sick from work, went out for lunch with hubby today and nearly feel asleep at the table! Supposed to be back at work tomorrow, but working from home, not allowed to drive yet...

Think I might phone the clinic tomorrow to ask them some questions.

Started bleeding now so will see how things go.

Hi ladies. I am just waiting for my IVF schedule for my first FET cycle. Estimated transfer is 3rd Feb 2014, so I think I will be starting down reg when my next AF arrives.

I had a failed fresh cycle in September with a grade 5AA Blastocyst. We have 4 day 5 blastocysts in the freezer and putting two back in this time. I am also having progesterone injections as I have low levels. xx

Hi Ladies, wanted to ask what supplements are you all taking if any while waiting for IVF .

Omg I can't list them all but the 2 the re recommended was coq10 300 mg 2 x daily and dhea 25 mg 3 x daily I am taking a break for taking the. At the moment until I see the re again because something was making me get light headed and causing my blood pressure to raise so since those were the last things I started I had to eliminate them first.

Plus we decided to give iui a shot first before moving to ivf. So I hope u guys don't mind if I hang out here and keep you company until we get to ivf. The re really doesn't think iui will help us but I'm just not ready for ivf yet. I'm in denial

sprite30 : The more of us the merrier it is :) . Even my DH wanted to go for iui first but I am totally against it. I have a feeling ivf is our only option and since my infertility is not covered by insurance I don't want to waste my money on anything else. I hope iui works for you.
Even I am taking Coq10 and prenatal.

Nada, none zero.
I probably should, but I could never remember to take vitamins everyday. Not only that but diet is an important part of digesting vitamins properly, and diets are bad for me... mentally.
I imagine when it gets closer I will do things like cut out soda and candy, but for now, it's what I love in life. LOL
Hopefully not for too much longer though, I'm only narrowly avoiding obesity these days. When this all started I was UNDERWEIGHT.
See what infertility does to ya?

Bkrispy : For how long have you been ttc ? Even I was underweight when I started ttc nearly 2 years back and now I have reached my ideal weight but if I keep on putting weight like this soon I will be over weight :(

Hi there
I am also starting my first ivf cycle with icsi in February 2014. It can't come quick enough

Hey girlies. been a while since I chimed in.
I have my Lap surgery this Friday (yikes!) and then I can start IVF a few weeks after. EEEEP! i'm excited. But I am also afraid if it doesnt work.

So I am not alone being scared. The fear that IVF might not work is killing me :(

So I am not alone being scared. The fear that IVF might not work is killing me :(

It is an awful feeling isn't it. I also found it hard to accept that once the embryo is transferred their is nothing more I can really do- taking the decision out of my control. Keep strong x

BabyDancing13 : I thought I was alone feeling so scared :( Such a horrible feeling it is. I am just praying for the best now.

BabyDancing13 : I thought I was alone feeling so scared :( Such a horrible feeling it is. I am just praying for the best now.

Try keep as positive as you can. You can only do your best, the rest is down to whether the little embryo/s stick or not. xx

Bkrispy : For how long have you been ttc ? Even I was underweight when I started ttc nearly 2 years back and now I have reached my ideal weight but if I keep on putting weight like this soon I will be over weight :(

I started TTC in june of 2006.

I believe this is every woman's fear. That it won't work.
We just don't have the money to keep trying. So maybe a couple FET cycles we can afford but I don't think we can do a fresh cycle again for another year if this one doesn't pan out.
I think if it doesn't work, I'll be crushed.

Glad your surgery is over barb, check that off the list. I hope your recovering well and that it wasn't too bad for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->