2014 IVFs!

Only just feeling back to normal after hysteroscopy and d&c, definitely had period as well. Hope next cycle comes on time, then I will phone the clinic to get things started, baseline scan, learn how to inject etc. Don,t know protocol or anything, will findout at baseline, will depend on my blood results, not chased up answers for them. Think want to delay any bad news.

hey sprite! I have my surgery this Friday. I"ll fill you guys in this weekend :)

Hi ladies. I'm going for IVF- ER expected on 11 Jan 2014. First time TTCing. :D
and really new to the forum. Can use all the help. :)
Baby dust to all!

Stay positive girls, it is a very stressful time but you will all get there :hugs:

Not sure if any of you have read about eating pineapple after transfer? I did it and I believe it worked for me. You get a whole pineapple, cut it into 5 piece, including the core, and eat 1 piece a day starting on the morning of transfer.

Hope you surgery goes well Barb :)

Hey Ladies,

My surgery went well. Both tubes got removed. They were both badly damaged.
I'm on the mend but I'm sore & bloated! IT was not a fun weekend. I'd like to take my name off the 'future surgeries' list please :)
Hopefully this will be it for me.
I'll be seeing my RE either Thurs or Fri to discuss IVF protocol!

xo

Hey Ladies,

My surgery went well. Both tubes got removed. They were both badly damaged.
I'm on the mend but I'm sore & bloated! IT was not a fun weekend. I'd like to take my name off the 'future surgeries' list please :)
Hopefully this will be it for me.
I'll be seeing my RE either Thurs or Fri to discuss IVF protocol!

xo

Wonderful news!

Hi ladies, can I join?

I am on the list to start IVF in Jan. I have bcp to take at the start of my next cycle (at the end of this month), and I am supposed to call them then to see what to do next, and I'll get my protocol then I guess. Not sure how long I'll be on bcp for.

They were supposed to email me a list of supplements, and the paperwork and payment schedule, but they have yet to do that, and they are closed over the holidays.
Reading on their website today, they recommend CoQ10 (300-600), Alpha lipoic acid 300 mg, and vitamin D 2000 units + prenatal for all those starting IVF. So we'll be shopping for those in a few days...though any store around now is nuts after work!

So glad your surgery went well Barbikins, can't wait to hear about your next appointment. Yes, def take my name off that list as well. Lol

Other then the egg retrieval of course but from what I can tell it's not too bad

barbikins : Yayyy that the surgery went well.
River54 : I hope you can start with the supplement soon. Fxed for your IVF.

Stay positive girls, it is a very stressful time but you will all get there :hugs:

Not sure if any of you have read about eating pineapple after transfer? I did it and I believe it worked for me. You get a whole pineapple, cut it into 5 piece, including the core, and eat 1 piece a day starting on the morning of transfer.

I've heard of the pineapple but you're only supposed to eat the pineapple core. I've tried it before when I was just trying & when I did IUI. Didn't do nothing :( But I've been thinking about trying it for IVF. I am also doing Acupuncture before/after the IVF transfer.

River, You take the BCP for two weeks!

Sprite, I figured after this surgery - egg retrieval will be nothing ;) LOL BUt we have to take a day off & be drugged. Again. So, who knows. UGH.
It'll never end.

I've heard of the pineapple but you're only supposed to eat the pineapple core. I've tried it before when I was just trying & when I did IUI. Didn't do nothing :( But I've been thinking about trying it for IVF. I am also doing Acupuncture before/after the IVF transfer.

Glad to hear you surgery went well :)

I ate the whole thing, and was lucky it worked for me :) I read that you aren't suppose to eat the core once you are pregnant :)

Hi ladies! I have already done the stimming and retrieval part, I put off the fresh transfer due to unavailability of RE and risk of OHSS (E2 skyhigh). I am starting FET around 25 of January.xxx

Hi Luciola! Good luck, hun! About 4 weeks away. YAY!
So is that your next period cycle or smth?

Hi Luciola! Good luck, hun! About 4 weeks away. YAY!
So is that your next period cycle or smth?

Hi Barbikins! Thank you! It still seems so long :p My cycle is about 28 days - so now waiting for AF right after Xmas, then another period to start FET!
(my hubby's family lives in Toronto!)

ok, got notice today, orientation jan 9, and possible suppression check jan 25! I go in for bloodwork anytime right now, so they can update my file, and they are recommending ICSI.
They said OH's numbers were good for IUI, but I guess not that good for a normal IVF.

We both hope this natural cycle before all this will do the trick, but there is a plan in place now, with forms/consents, etc...to hopefully have a 2014 baby!

Sweet. January is a big month for us!
Last BCP on Sunday & will start stimming next week :)

Awaiting AF due tomorrow, got to phone clinic and then they'll book me in for baseline scan and give me instructions for meds. Had hysteroscopy and d&c start of December hope hasn't upset my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->