2014 IVFs!

Deepsea congrats on being pupo!!

Hello Babey! I have my left tube still and I know they want to remove them if you have hydro so not sure about your situation have to wait to see what RE says. Best of luck though with all this craziness!

Tulip - that fab progress!

Izzie - I like what Peachy has said, would that be an option? do a fresh cycle see if you end up with more to freeze?

I like what Peachy said as well, but out of two fresh cycles we only have one frostie, so there is a high chance we won't get any more.

Izzie - what a tough choice. If finances aren't a problem maybe a fresh cycle to up your chances at high quality embryos. But FET is much easier in your body and cheaper, and I think if it were me I'd lean towards this option. But go with your gut instinct. You'll know what's right for you.

Tulip- progressing nicely! 18 follicles is quite impressive!

We'll I'm officially PUPO!!! It's surreal. Transferred 2 full stage blastocysts (my clinics grading). Doctor said everything was looking perfect. OTD is February 28.

Izzy, I'm glad AF arrived b/c now you can move on quickly!
It's difficult when you have one embie left. I hope it works for you.
Fingers are crossed! I'd use the frozen before going for another Fresh b/c it's a lot of money & you've already paid to have it frozen. But I understand there are a lot of 'what if's' associated to it.

Thank you, Miracle! I am keeping super busy this week thankfully.
I'm trying not to google too much :) tee hee
I am sorry - you're right, it would likely get darker at this point right? It's like being 12dpo. You can only hold onto hope. That's what you have to have.
It's stressful. I'm goign to test too but I'm stressed at not seeing two lines AGAIN.

We decided last night to go with fet. Easier on the body, cheaper and pointless freezing it if we don't try with it. Got to go for scan on day 2-8 of next cycle to make sure all back to normal and then see dr for fet protocol. Thanks everyone! :hugs:

Izzie so glad you made a decision and can now move forward. Praying this little bean sticks as it had to be very strong just to make it to freeze :happydance:

Goodluck izzy!

Hi ladies

Time is flying by. I started stims on saturday and will be on day 7 tomorrow...when I will have b/w and u/s.

I've been told I will stim for 12 days....which means ER after wed next week....eek!!

Good Lucky, Izzy! Fingers Crossed hard.
It's difficult decisions eh?
I hope it works for you.

Excited for you, Breaking!
Let us know how many follies you're gearing up to have.

Deepsea congrats on being pupo!!! Sticky vibes on your way!!

Babey... Welcome aboard! This group is amazing and it helped me so much. All the positive thoughts and good energy around here made my days better during this 2ww.

Izzy... I will cross all my fingers for you! I am glad you will be back to the game again!

Tomorrow is my BETA... scary!!!!! As you all know I am have been testing every morning and with FRER and I think my HCG from the trigger shot never left my system! What is wrong with me???? At 4dp5dt (11 days after my trigger shot) the testing line was really dark... today I am at 8dp5dt (14 1/2 days after my trigger shot) and I have a light pink testing line. It's visible. I never got a complete white test. I am trying to keep myself positive and think I am still on the game.

Good luck to you all!!! I really wish all the best for all of you!!! I will post the results tomorrow after my Beta.

Miracle, it's very possible you're preggo! Can you post a photo of your test?
Did you test today?
Usually by 11dpo so light its a squinter!

Miracle...FX it's your bfp!!..yes post a pic of your test!!

Barb...i had 12 follies at my baseline and then still 12 after 3 days of meds. i hope this means these 12 will continue to grow together!!!

Deepsea congrats on being pupo!!! Sticky vibes on your way!!

Babey... Welcome aboard! This group is amazing and it helped me so much. All the positive thoughts and good energy around here made my days better during this 2ww.

Izzy... I will cross all my fingers for you! I am glad you will be back to the game again!

Tomorrow is my BETA... scary!!!!! As you all know I am have been testing every morning and with FRER and I think my HCG from the trigger shot never left my system! What is wrong with me???? At 4dp5dt (11 days after my trigger shot) the testing line was really dark... today I am at 8dp5dt (14 1/2 days after my trigger shot) and I have a light pink testing line. It's visible. I never got a complete white test. I am trying to keep myself positive and think I am still on the game.

Good luck to you all!!! I really wish all the best for all of you!!! I will post the results tomorrow after my Beta.

Good luck :hugs:

I tried to get a good pic on my phone, but is so blurry... I will try to take when I get home this evening... Thanks for the wishes :hugs:

Miracle - fx'd that you'll have your 100% certain BFP tomorrow!

Deepsea - congrats on your successful ET!

I talked to my nurse, and she said ER will likely be Monday or Tuesday. My next scan is tomorrow morning.

Of course I could not resist and tested again when I came back from work… Nothing at all on the stick! :( I will keep thinking the pee was too diluted… Why in the hell I could not wait until tomorrow??? Now I won't sleep...:cry:

Praying things go your way Miracle :hugs:

Tulip I am so glad this cycle is working out for you!

About to inject day 6 of stims

...and I've got an u/s first thing tomorrow morning!!!

Hi ladies.

Update from u/s today...nurse said I've got 16 follies however 5 of them are leading in size.

I hope the others catch up. This was after 6 days of gonal f. I am to continue and go back for u/s on monday.

How is everyone else doing?

That's great, Breaking! Sounds like everything is going very well!

I'm on Day 7 of stims. Ultrasound this morning - I couldn't even keep up with all of the measurements he was calling out. The 3 largest were 18mm, there were lots of others of various sizes, and there were 4 that are still under 10mm. Blood tests will determine whether I go back tomorrow or Sunday. It sounds likely that I will trigger Sunday night with ER on Tuesday morning.

Can't remember if I have mentioned before, but I have had two different injection mishaps - one with Lupron and another a few days later with Menopur. I ended up drawing blood when I pulled the needle out, so now I have 2 big bruises on my belly. Gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->