2014 IVFs!

So sorry Izzy. Lots of hugs. I have heard success rate with fet is more than fresh cycle.
Nobump, I am sure spotting is nothing to worry but still you should have a talk with your doctor.
Deepsea, Fxed for you. Don't worry much and have as much rest as possible after ET.

Hey Izzy… I am so sorry to see your bfn. I hope your FET works!!! We all will send you good vibes!!!

This 2ww sucks really f….. bad!!!!! Sorry :(
I could not hold my anxiety and I POAS… I confess!
11 days after my trigger shot the testing line was kind dark… 12 days after trigger shot the line still there but lighter… This morning I woke up at 5am and tested again. Today is 13 days after trigger shot and the line is the same as last night…
Anyone has any comfort words for me???? Test line is lighter than the first day I tested but is still there and is really visible. Do you think I could have residuals from the Novarel in my body yet, or could be my body producing HCG? I had a 5 day transfer and the blastocyst was already in a hatching process… I am so confused!!!!!!!!

Hey Izzy… I am so sorry to see your bfn. I hope your FET works!!! We all will send you good vibes!!!

11 days after my trigger shot the testing line was kind dark… 12 days after trigger shot the line still there but lighter… This morning I woke up at 5am and tested again. Today is 13 days after trigger shot and the line is the same as last night…
Anyone has any comfort words for me???? Test line is lighter than the first day I tested but is still there and is really visible. Do you think I could have residuals from the Novarel in my body yet, or could be my body producing HCG? I had a 5 day transfer and the blastocyst was already in a hatching process… I am so confused!!!!!!!!

If you did 10,000iu of Novarel, I would think it would be gone after 10 days. 13 days past trigger, I think a line is a BFP. Fx'd for you!

When is your beta?

Miracle...sorry hun the tww sucks!
You just need to keep testing and comparing if it's lighter (trigger) or getting darker (hcg).

Barbi...hope you're doing well...:hugs:

Afm..day 4 of gonal tonight. Had a scan this morning and I've got 12 follies...still small

If you did 10,000iu of Novarel, I would think it would be gone after 10 days. 13 days past trigger, I think a line is a BFP. Fx'd for you!

When is your beta?

My Beta is Friday Morning! :coffee:

miracle - maybe you are in between right now - trigger was on it's way out and hcg from a bfp on its way in :)

Day 4 of stims (Gonal 225 AM/Menopur 225 PM). E2 of 660 this morning showed I was being very responsive to the medications, so they are reducing my nightly Menopur from 225 to 150. I'll go in for a scan and bloodwork tomorrow and the next one will probably be Friday. This part now seems to be going quickly. The 2WW will be so slow and boring after all of these injections and 7:30am doctor's appointments!

Tulip - Yay! You started!! Trust me, it'll go by quick and your ER will be here before you know it!!!!!!!

I just had my ER this morning. Out of 14 eggs, drs retrieved 11. My dr says that they're looking good and sounds positive. We'll find out more tomorrow.

Omg, they reckon it can take 4-6 weeks for af after failed IVF. I had no idea. Thought it was imminent. Has anyone got experience of how long they waited?

Great news, Kelye! Good luck with fertilization!

Thanks Hon! GL to you too - keep us posted!!!!!! (Lol) I had no idea that I could ask for a printout of my follicle sizes at each ultrasound - I didn't get a printout until my very last one! Would've been nice to get it at every ultrasound so I can keep track of the growth!

Izzie - Barb had hers right away. She just did her ER for her FET cycle yesterday.

I figured it would only take a few days after stopping progesterone.

Great news, Kelye! Good luck with fertilization!

Thanks Hon! GL to you too - keep us posted!!!!!! (Lol) I had no idea that I could ask for a printout of my follicle sizes at each ultrasound - I didn't get a printout until my very last one! Would've been nice to get it at every ultrasound so I can keep track of the growth!

That's a great idea!

Feel as if I am fighting a losing battle, had scan today, only two decent follicle measuring 7.5, one on each overy, maybe one other, to continue on meds, on highest dose of stims already, then back to clinic on Monday. This is so hard.

Feel as if I am fighting a losing battle, had scan today, only two decent follicle measuring 7.5, one on each overy, maybe one other, to continue on meds, on highest dose of stims already, then back to clinic on Monday. This is so hard.

That's so frustrating! :hugs: How many days have you been on stims?

That's so frustrating! :hugs: How many days have you been on stims?

Thanks, Been on stims for six days, had been on double dose of suprecur/burserelin prior to that. Dropped back down on Thursday to single 0.5 dose plus 300ml menopur.

Nobump I'm sorry about the crappy news. Did they tell you around how many follies you had at baseline? Is there perhaps a different protocol that would kick em into high gear?

Izzy, I got my period four days after I stopped Progesterone.
I don't know why you got that time line?!

No bump, things can change. I'm sorry it's hard. We all have hopes things should work as expected. Have you ever had ovulatory issues?

I am one day post my first FET!
Only had to thaw one embie :)
FX this is it.

Yay barbikins! Congrats on being PUPO :)
Great that just the one made the thaw and all was well.

Nobump, I have read in bnb results changing quickly. What is your doctor saying about it ?
Barb, congrats for being Pupo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"