2014 IVFs!

Congrats, NC! That's amazing!
FX for you two who just had your transfers! You'll know so soon!

I do have to take shots for my FET -- muscle shots of estrogen & progesterone. Not sure why, as I don't have any deficiencies with those hormones, but I trust my doc. Still waiting to start -- next week.

Wow, busy couple days for eveyone! FX for all those in the TWW.

Congrats NCbaby! Those are great beta's, twins perhaps???

For my FET I'm on lupron shots, and estrace orally and if I remember right I will stop the lupron in the next couple days and start progestrone shots next week before my transfer. It seems like there are more variations in protocols with FETs than for fresh cycles...

Anyone have symptoms from the estrogen? I'm extremely tired, really grouchy and have had heart burn the last couple days. Think I've managed to be a B**** to everyone at work tonight... Maybe I'm just hoping to blame it on the hormones!

I'm doing a drug fet too. Progesterone suppositories, oestrogen patches and heparin injections.

I'll be doing a medicated fet too. Birth control first, then estrogen patches, then progesterone suppositories. That sounds like the easiest protocol I've seen too so I'm thankful. I need a break from anything intense.

I wish that there was a clear decision here, i wish my husband had a strong feeling one way or the other, so that I would know what the right answer is...spend 20G and risk it or dont spend it and...what????

Transfer done today. Two blastocysts inside of my belly now… Hope they grow stronger!!! I have two other 6 cells that are trying really hard to expand… so I might have some left over to freeze!!! Have anyone heard about a 6 day freeze when the embryo is only 6 cells?

Congratulations miracle. We are in our tww together! Are you an early tester, or hanging on like me?

Hi ladies, i've been in this forum for a while but not in this thread I think. Congrats to all who got pg! Hope I can join the pg club soon.
Izzie, miracle, I'm on tww too. I'm on 7dp5dt and due for blood test on monday. I am tempted to poas tomorrow but unsure if it is a good idea. Poas or not poas?

Congrats NC
Good luck Izzie, Miricle and all that are in TWW.

I have been lurking but not posting since my failed cycle in February. Looking to start new cycle in August. Just found out my iron levels are low on meds. Need levels to return to normal before next cycle.

Transfer done today. Two blastocysts inside of my belly now… Hope they grow stronger!!! I have two other 6 cells that are trying really hard to expand… so I might have some left over to freeze!!! Have anyone heard about a 6 day freeze when the embryo is only 6 cells?

Congratulations miracle. We are in our tww together! Are you an early tester, or hanging on like me?

Ha!!! I am testing as soon as my 5dp5dt comes. I already tested today to see if my HCG from my trigger is out, but is still there… very visible pink line. But I know at this point, it's really HCG. I have two other boxes of FRER already so I will test. I rather check every day so if the worse happens I am kind of prepared… Just a few more days and we will know if we can change our status!!! :dust:

Ha!!! I am testing as soon as my 5dp5dt comes. I already tested today to see if my HCG from my trigger is out, but is still there… very visible pink line. But I know at this point, it's really HCG. I have two other boxes of FRER already so I will test. I rather check every day so if the worse happens I am kind of prepared… Just a few more days and we will know if we can change our status!!! :dust:

:dust:

I tested this morning 8dp5dt and bfn...blood test on tuesday. So heartbreaking. At least I know what the clinic gonna say when they call me for the result :-(

Disturbia, so sorry for your bfn. Hang in there. Your time will come :hugs:

I tested this morning 8dp5dt and bfn...blood test on tuesday. So heartbreaking. At least I know what the clinic gonna say when they call me for the result :-(

So sorry for your bfn. Are you going to try again? :hugs:

I still need to do beta. My clinic doesn't accept urine test and told me not to stop meds until beta confirms. I still have 3 normal embies left so next time I probably gonna do endo scratch and immune test because it must be implantation since my embie passed cromosomes test already.

that's what happened to me, i have an autoimmune disease that is attacking my eggs! Darned genetics!

Hello girls…. Thanks God I found this place to vent a little bit… I woke up this morning and of course… Tested again to see if my trigger shot was completely out! The second line faded out considerably from the last test and now is very light. I still can see it well but is faint… In the afternoon I can say I am 5dp5dt and I wish I could say this faint line was my real BFP. It sucks that my body metabolize the trigger so slow… 12 days to be completely gone… Really??? Getting closer to the finish line is so scary…](*,)

Miracle what kind of test are you using? Some gals never even get a stark white hpt.

Miracle what kind of test are you using? Some gals never even get a stark white hpt.

I am using FRER. Last night was darker than this morning... I have the slower metabolism ever!!!! I wish I had a complete stark white for the past 3 days, so I would know for sure the trigger was out. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->