• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 January Rainbows

Markswife wrote on your journal but saying it again here she looks beautiful :)

My hubby is getting better yesterday I felt so sick I got nauseas and dizzy so ended up taking a nap luckily Ivan was asleep too Ivan seems to be ok praying he didn't catch it.

Emmy wow well at least you don't be needing to lose weight once lo is born.

I need to loose about 3 or 4 stone still so iam just going to pretend that's my baby weight and go for it!

I'm napping a bit but Alexander is breast feeding every 2-3 hours so there's not much time in between. I'm coping ok though. My milk has come in and my boobs are mega HUGE!!! And tight and hot. My dh's eyes were popping out his head! I said you can look but don't touch!!
Emmy you'll lose loads of weight without even trying especially if you BF. I'm eating loads and it's still going down :)
Little Hayley is gorgeous.
Hope Megan and Emmett are doing well xxxx

Hi Ladies! We are doing well. We ended up in the emergency room for most of the day on Christmas. My other little guy had an asthma like reaction to a virus…his second :( Poor little man. We had a second chance christmas yesterday and he opened his presents, had christmas dinner etc.

Rachel I am with you with the huge boobs! It's totally a look but don't touch situation, haha. Glad to hear you and Alexander are doing well. Emmett feeds about every 2-3 hours as well, although last night he decided he was hungry every hour! Must be either a growth spurt or cluster feeding?? Who knows.

Emmy I totally agree with Rachel about the weight loss/breast feeding. I am shocked how quickly the weight is coming off. And don't worry about being the last one left in here, I'll be stalking until all the babies get here :)

Lucy I hope you feel better soon. We are trying so hard to make sure Emmett doesn't get what my son has/had. I feel like I'm starting to get sick but it could just be exhaustion, lol!

Hope everyone had a great christmas and has a good weekend. Can't wait to hear about more babies!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I spent time with family.

Been taking it easy the last couple days. My BP was up and the doctor is keeping an eye on me. I go back Tuesday to have it checked again and hopefully it's gone down. I also tested positive for Strep B, but they said it's not a huge deal so I'm not stressing.

Lots of braxton's back to back the last few days, Quinn has also dropped. I have a feeling she's coming very soon. But I could also just be crazy! lol :)

Lyndzo- I was strep B positive also. Had some iv antibiotics in labour- didn't even notice to be honest. It's no big deal so font worry x

Rachel- feeling okay. Went to labor and delivery yesterday because she wasn't moving, but of course she kicked the heck out of the monitors. Lol. Doc also said that my contractions are "real" contractions because they measure high on the scale but are irregular. :shrug: I am 3cm dilated though, 50% effaced and still at -2 station. Now I'm gonna try to walk and do anything to get her to move down. Fx'd she comes soon! I am so ready!

Thanks for the nice comments ladies. :blush:

All the babies look beautiful and markswife- I'm glad Hayley looks to be coming home soon!!

Lyndzo- let's hope Quinn comes soon!!

Megan- sorry you ended up in the ER! Thinking of you!

My area don't test for strep b, I asked my midwife about it and he said that they don't test for it as there is no sign of it in my urine and no symptoms :shrug: makes me worried cus I didn't think there was symptoms for it

They don't check my cervix either so I have no idea lol

Young you sound like your getting close to meeting her!

I hope the weight comes off when I start breastfeeding that would be a lovely little treat!

Megan- thank goodness no one is showing any signs of sickness! Fx'd too.

Emmy- if your MW doesn't test, I wouldn't be concerned about it. If they don't show concern, I'm sure you are fine. And maybe they will check your cervix a little later on?? Hmm I don't know :shrug:

Afm- I had a membrane stripping done yesterday at my doctors appointment. I was 39+5. For me, it was so painful. Labor will be much worse. But that was extremely uncomfortable. :( the hope of doing it was that it'd bring on labor within 48 hours. Brief contractions last night and this morning I lost my mucus plug. No other signs as of right now. Gonna go for a walk later, which may help. I really just want to see her and get this over with!! But she'll come when she wants. I just wish that she and I were on the same page with that :winkwink:

I've heard that membrane sweeps are very painful! I hope it pays off and little one gets moving

Young hope she decides to make her appearance soon the waiting is the worse keep us updated hope the walk helps

Oooo Young! I have heard that membrane sweeps are very very uncomfortable so don't worry, I always think those kind of invasive things hurt more, at least labour will result in your little Princess, hope she comes soon!

It says in my notes that midwives don't do routine cervix checks. And only do sweeps once I'm overdue, I spose everywhere is different. My midwives are always running behind and never have time to do things properly. They forgot to refer me to my 36 week check with the anaesthetist,I'm 38 weeks now!! Still not heard anything :shrug: they forgot to do one of my bloods from my booking appt which was at 10 weeks and only just noticed so I had to go and have that done last week and because of all this they havnt had time to write a birth plan with me. I feel a bit lost, I got my mom with me though and she knows most stuff!

I havnt much to report apart from lots of pressure and pain in my pelvis, a few cramps every day but nothing much! I'm in tonight with my mom and OH, Chinese takeaway and eastenders, I will try and stay up till midnight but if not happy new year! Xx

Happy New Year Ladies! Emmy we're in tonight as well. Emmett is feeding every hour so it's just easier to stay home…and to be honest I'm happy to be home as well :)

This year started off with so much sadness after my miscarriage in January but ended so beautifully with my new little boy. What a difference a year can make! All the best to everyone, congratulations on the arrivals of the 2013 babies and can't wait to hear about the 2014 babies!!

Happy new year ladies :)
Like Megan, I can't believe the difference a year makes. This time last year I was so sad about my mmc, had a different job/car/house. Now it's all change and I have my gorgeous Alexander in my arms. Can't wait to watch him grow and see what he's up to next new year.
I'm sooooo excited for all the January rainbows still to come.
Hi to everyone xxx

Happy New Year ladies, so true about what a year makes at the beginning of 2013 we had planned on losing weight and looking into fertility treatments but instead I got my precious Ivan can't wait to see what next year will be like our los will be 1yr old or almost there exciting times are coming :D

I too stayed in I was out like a light at 11:30 LOL my hubby had night duty with Ivan as I'm back to work and have been doing the morning shift. Ooh how times change :haha:

Hope everyone is doing great and had a great new years.

No baby Quinn yet. Been feeling nauseous the last two days (not handling it well at all). Can't tell if it's the start of something or an anxiety attack. Hoping it's labour!

Lyndzo I have been sick every day/every other day for a week now, I feel like I'm in test trimester again!? Dunno what it is! I have started only eating bland food cus spicy seems to make it worse. It could just be that we have no space for food anymore in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->