2014 January Rainbows

Just had some brown stringy cm when I wiped!! I really worried! It wasn't a lot. Anyone had this and been ok?

Emmy ,have you had intercourse lately? If you are really worried, call your OB or have the ER check you. It can be normal and I know I have read it a lot on here from others after intercourse or a pap. Sometimes it's residual blood or from implantation, I would try and not stress and just take it easy unless you are having other symptoms as well. Good luck hun and keep us updated.

:flower: Hi Can I join you all.

I found out last week I was expecting again after a MC in February. My EDD is 23rd January.

Emmy, I hope everything is ok. I had bleeding in early pregnancy with my daughter. As it's brown blood it could be blood left from implantation. :hugs:

I havnt had intercourse, only thing that's been up there is the vaginal ultrasound I had last Friday. There isn't anymore brown stuff, it's weird this time last week I had stringy pink cm and this morning it was the same but brown. It's not very much, only when I wipe so I hope it's ok, I shall keep inspecting my tissue when I wipe!

I have come home from work today, I have the worst head cold, I'm so worried about my kitten, the vet hasn't called me back today to tell me how she is. I just started crying at work and got sent home. I need some rest. Feeling sorry for myself!

Emmy- sorry you're feeling bad. Brown blood is old blood so u should be ok but call the doc if u have more or cramps. Chase up your vet!! Call and ask for an update- someone should be updating you morning and evening. Most importantly take it easy. Glad you are home from work.

Welcome raggydoll :)

I've got my doc appt later. Ms bad again today :(
Hi to everyone else xxx

Emmy prayers on the way take it easy feet up! I had my appt today since last visit they seen no baby. The thought it was a blight ovum.. I've been praying alot god answered my prayers! I see my baby an best of all the heartbeat my mother an sister got to see it too! I am 6 weeks 3 days. God heard me and answered !!

Emmy prayers on the way take it easy feet up! I had my appt today since last visit they seen no baby. The thought it was a blight ovum.. I've been praying alot god answered my prayers! I see my baby an best of all the heartbeat my mother an sister got to see it too! I am 6 weeks 3 days. God heard me and answered !!

Congratulations! I hope I get this result next Friday too! Must feel amazing! Did you think you were 6 weeks 3 days or have your dates changed?

Yay mojo!!! That's great news, so happy for you :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the spotting emmy, take it easy and try not to worry. Hope you hear about your kitten soon.

Welcome and congats raggydoll!!

Emmy hope its nothing tie it easy hun

Mojo :happydance: yay hope we see a heartbeat next week too

Rangy welcome and congrats

AFM woke up really nauseas most of the time it goes away after a bit but today it's lingering and my bbs are achy too :)

Congratulations! I hope I get this result next Friday too! Must feel amazing! Did you think you were 6 weeks 3 days or have your dates changed?

I was thinking I was around there I ovulated on April 18 my due date is January 8 th. I'm still going to take it easy no sex and pray one day at a time :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Thanks Hippielove for adding me to the first post.

Congratulations Mojojojo on your scan.

Yay Mojo for the wonderful scan!!! I'm praying I have fabulous results next week! <3

Emmy, try not to panic! I would say brown is a good sign because brown is old blood. <3 Take it easy and put your feet up! Hope your kitten is OK!

Congrats and welcome Raggydoll!

Good luck at your doctor appointment Rachel!

AFM, everything still going well. Still MS off and on (though usually more on than off, lol), sore boobs, exhaustion still. Lots of low twinges/pulling feelings. I've also had a bit of round ligament pain I think. 7 weeks tomorrow!!! <3

Well- what a day! Saw my new doc and ended up getting sent to the hospital for a work up on my clotting disorder! They think im still clotting too much. Had a bunch of blood tests and have to go back in the morning. I'm so grumpy that they're doing so much for the blood disorder but won't scan me to make sure the bean is ok. Gonna push tomorrow for a scan!

FX that they do a scan Rachel I mean your there might as well :)

hi all, was really feeling bad so couldnt log in for a coupla days. MS has kicked in big ime and actually its no morning sickness. i retch and throw up in evenings mostly. can hardly eat anything. really tired and sleepy too:wacko: my girl keeps wanting to play and i can hardly muster up the energy. but i take this as a huge positive. racheal, fingers crossed for u hun. hope u get a scan soon. my scan is due soon plz peay im terrified. mojo congrats. all newbies welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->