2014 January Rainbows

Do you guys think that the brown spotting might be from the pap and vag u/s they did last week? Then a day or two later we DTD could that maybe cause it? Might be reaching at straws here but am curious now? I guess only u/s will tell one way or the other I was uncomfy after and even DTD was not very pleasurable ( sorry tmi)

Thanks Megan that dr is blunt and to the point which am glad for right now

Yes absolutely. It could be any/all of those things.

Mama 4n 1 so sorry for your loss.
Lucy good luck on your scan today.
So happy for the ones who had scans and saw their babies.

AFM yesterday I passed out, I have also still been having pain on my left side. So my doctor said to go to er. They couldn't figure out what was wrong. Though they did a scan, we saw baby and heartbeat. I also got sick there when trying to give them a urine sample. Poor nurse had to see me vomit. They had to give me to bags of iv fluid. I am feeling better today just really tired. I am going to start drinking a lot more water, even though I was drinking a lot already.

Cloves glad your feeling better and that you saw you lo with a heartbeat. Take it easy ok. And yes drink plenty of water I need to follow my own advice lol hope you don't faint again

yayyyy went for a scan, saw my bean measuring at 7wks 3 days and heart beat too!! soo relieved. Except there was a rt sided luteal cyst on my ovary, doc said it would spontaneously resolve by 12 weeks and its quite common, but im still a little worried. she has put on progesterone/anyone hav any experience with this kind of cyst? mamaof4n1 im sooo sorry hun. rest of u, fingers crossed for all jan moms.

Mama- really sorry lovely x
Lucy- hope your scan goes ok, fingers crossed for you x
Cloves- poor you, sounds horrible. Glad the baby is ok though. Take it easy hon x
Elixir- yay yay hip hip horay!! Really happy for you. I'm sure we will be ok this time x

yay elixir!!! So happy for you! Hope that cyst resolves quickly.

Mamma 4 1 so sorry to hear that, so so sorry, look after yourself, we are still hear xxx :hugs:

Lucy try not to panic, a quarter of woman spot and there is absolutely no reason for it. Sometimes it can be after sex or a scan as it irritates the cervix, or it can just be old blood making its way out as your uterus is growing and moving. Hope your scan goes well!

Cloves omg! Look after yourself, sounds like you had an awful day! :hugs:

Elixir congrats on your scan :flower: I have one of those cysts on my left ovary, the nurse who did my scan told me everyone gets one when they ovulate and get pregnant, it produces hormones that support the pregnancy and then disappears, some hang around longer than others but they are harmless

I'm so jel of all these scans I can't wait, hurry up this week!!

emmy thanks for you words am really really hoping that everything goes well.

i just talked to my male boss about coming in late as my apt is in the afternoon around the time i usually go into work and told him i was having some issues and needed to go in (he's a man so don't like going into detail) but he called his wife also my boss who just called me and told me not to panic she told me exactly what you guys are telling me but it was so touching and sweet really made me realize how much am cared for by them ok ok am getting emotional will keep you guys updated when i get back am having lunch with the ladies there so that is going to take my mind of things for a little bit

Mommaof4n1 I'm so sorry for your loss . Hugs
Lucy please keep us posted on the us from today I think the spotting could be from that. I still haven't dtd at all since my bfp I don't think I will till I feel comfortable . My ob said tell dh he had two hands ..lol now my ob she's very blunt but funny too. I think we're all on our toes I was withy son too until he was in my arms .

Hippie can you change my due date to 7th jan. my next appointment is June 19th :)
Thanks xxx

Mojo- 2 hands, that's brilliant!!!!!

Mojo lol I say the same to my hubby

Girls all is well my baby is growing perfectly and we heard the heartbeat :happydance: got to record the beats too and pics to bring home. Def on :cloud9: going again next week for a freebie u/s just to check things bc they want to reassure me that everything is good the spotting she said might be from implantation or DTD since they didn't see anything wrong in there so nice to share the video with hubs am so glad my dr set me up with them :)

yayyy lucy!! so happy for u. mojo yay for 2 hands hehe!

Yay Lucy :happydance::flower: so happy for you!
Hope my spotting means the same and it's nothing, 7 days till scan, grow baby!!!

yay Lucy!!!

Good morning ladies! Ms is kicking my butt so far today but all is good :)

Emmy am sure everything will be fine we are still apt buddies :) and yes grow babies grow !!!

I'm really really hungry and the only thing I can think of that I want is a McDs breakfast :/ I could go but I have to actually get out of bed first shower find something comfy and go lol just need motivation lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->