2014 January Rainbows

hi all, was really feeling bad so couldnt log in for a coupla days. MS has kicked in big ime and actually its no morning sickness. i retch and throw up in evenings mostly. can hardly eat anything. really tired and sleepy too:wacko: my girl keeps wanting to play and i can hardly muster up the energy. but i take this as a huge positive. racheal, fingers crossed for u hun. hope u get a scan soon. my scan is due soon plz peay im terrified. mojo congrats. all newbies welcome.

I hope you feel better! Try sea bands. I hear they help I used preggie pops with my son an they helped alot.

Rachel - good luck today! Hope you get your scan, happy 7 weeks!!

elixir - so sorry about the ms, hope you feel better soon :(

Nothing much going on for me. Still some ms but not too bad. I'm approaching the time when everything started going downhill last time so I'm getting extra anxious lately. So far everything is going well though so I'm trying to stay positive! Hope everyone has a good day :)

I want to wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months, I pray that you all have your beautiful babies healthy and safe. Thank you all for helping me not stress much the last few days.

Hi everyone I'm really happy to tell you that they scanned me and my little bean is doing great!! Measuring at 7+1 with a good heart beat. Can't tell you how happy I am- I cried like crazy!!! Still crying now!
Elixir- hi! I'm so happy you're ok, was worrying a bit!
Emmy- how are u today? Any spotting? Hope little kitty is ok x
Hi everyone else hope you're all ok today :) x

Great news! I'm so happy for you Rachel! Can't wait to see my little bean....about 4 more weeks!

Yay so happy for you Rachel!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::flower:

I had a little bit of spotting yesterday morning and this morning, but both times nothing else for the rest of the day, it's only a small amount but its unsettling. I called the EGU and spoke to a nurse who said its not a problem and to relax, my scan is only in 8 more days so I should just rest up. Only if it is red and heavy like a period should I be worried and call them. This reassured me a little but the next 8 days need to go faster!! I wanna see that heart beat baby!!!

Some great news though, Princess (my kitten) did a poop!!! And the vet called this morning to say how great she looks, she is moving around on her back legs a lot better and seems happy, so I visited her today and she was purring like crazy when she saw me and was all cuddly and lovely, vet says I can have her home on Friday :happydance:

If my Princess and my bean are both ok I shall be the luckiest woman alive!!

Johnson girl that is great news !! I have my next appt on June 11 and my next scan on June 12th so they can check they think I have a small hematoma but my ob said its smaller than last time an their is no reason to worry. But I have to take it easy no lifting. I had to leave my job for now but baby is more important that's the reason I spotted those two times.

Yay so happy for you Rachel!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::flower:

I had a little bit of spotting yesterday morning and this morning, but both times nothing else for the rest of the day, it's only a small amount but its unsettling. I called the EGU and spoke to a nurse who said its not a problem and to relax, my scan is only in 8 more days so I should just rest up. Only if it is red and heavy like a period should I be worried and call them. This reassured me a little but the next 8 days need to go faster!! I wanna see that heart beat baby!!!

Some great news though, Princess (my kitten) did a poop!!! And the vet called this morning to say how great she looks, she is moving around on her back legs a lot better and seems happy, so I visited her today and she was purring like crazy when she saw me and was all cuddly and lovely, vet says I can have her home on Friday :happydance:

If my Princess and my bean are both ok I shall be the luckiest woman alive!!

Emmy try and stay relaxed when I spotted I took it easy an stayed off my feet I think rest is the best thing from what my ob said glad your kitty is doing better !:)

Holy nausea, Batman! It finally happened. I threw up! I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Nausea nausea nausea. :blush: Happy 7 weeks to me! But GROW BABY GROW!!! Yay BLUEBERRY!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Yay Rachel for the wonderful scan!!!! :)

:hugs: Emmy! Try to stay calm <3 I'm sure everything is fine! :)

fantastic rachaeal im soooo happy for u babe! im getting my scan today, fingers cossed. markswife yayyyy nausea! i feel like crap with nausea and vomiting but i literally feel good because this is exactly how i fel when i had my baby girl, and the 2nd time around when i miscarried i had hardly any symptoms. emmy stay relaxed, it will be ok. and great news about princess!

Good luck for your scan elixir!

Today the brown stuff has stopped, and I feel sick! :happydance:

The tissue was kind of stained a bit of a nude colour when I wiped but I think it's just left over from yesterday's spotting. I don't feel as nervous about it cus it has got less not more.

I am never actually sick but I do feel that sensation you get in your throat right before your gunna be sick but then it goes back down, if I am eating its all good in the hood, so I just need to keep eating :haha::haha:

Good luck today elixir. Looking forward to hearing good news!! ;)
Emmy- I'm the same- if I eat its ok! Salted crisps and malted milks are saving me! Gonna be fat as pudding in no time lol

Good luck with your scan today!!! Hopefully they will give you some pics of that little bean :)

So began spotting last night not red but brown still a tiny bit this morning so am going in for an u/s my dr wants to see if my lo changed from last week am praying it has and we see a heartbeat. Keep us in your prayers as am freaking out

Yay for the good scan Rachel and the sickness Emmy :)

Elixir - good luck today at your scan, can't wait to hear!

Good luck too Lucy, fx'd for you and little bean. Are you going in today?

Yay emmy! Glad to hear the spotting has stopped! I am the same with sickness, I have to continually eat or things go downhill really fast!

Hi to everyone! Hope you all have a good day :)

Megan yes am going in this afternoon I called th on call dr as I began freaking out and crying and she said there was really nothing they could do but she said to go in today and do an u/s to check my lo praying all is well

thats great they got you in so fast. Nice to see you are finally getting the care you deserve! Prayers for you and LO.

Do you guys think that the brown spotting might be from the pap and vag u/s they did last week? Then a day or two later we DTD could that maybe cause it? Might be reaching at straws here but am curious now? I guess only u/s will tell one way or the other I was uncomfy after and even DTD was not very pleasurable ( sorry tmi)

Thanks Megan that dr is blunt and to the point which am glad for right now

Can you remove my name from the first page please?
Have a happy and healthy 9 months, I will be looking for all of your birth announcements in January....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->