2014 January Rainbows

getting out of bed some days is SO hard, but McD's breakfast is SO good!!! mmmmmm

Am still debating but yes it sound delicious I think the baby could use some pancakes lol

Had my McDs it was yummy might have to stock order those hot cakes lol they were yummy

Are u still spotting Emmy?
Is kitty home?

Every now and then I get a bit on the tissue but it comes and goes, today I havnt had any. It just pops up to freak me out!
Princess is at home in her cage which she isn't a fan of, she meowed a bit but now she is fast asleep on her bed. She has a collar on so she can't bite her wound but she is doing well, awww little baby xx

Emmy hope the spotting goes away for good FX
Glad that princess is home and doing better

emmy glad to hear that princess is home and doing better.

Lucy all I can think about is McDonalds, haha. Might have to send DH when he gets home.

So so sorry Mama :( :hugs:

Emmy, hope the spotting goes away for good! :hugs: But yay for Princess being home! <3

Haha that's funny about McDonald's and how different pregnant ladies have different cravings/aversions. This morning DH was eating a sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle and I could not STAND the smell of it! Seriously that thing stunk to the high heavens! LOL! It is like my nose has gone crazy lately! lol! :haha: Everywhere I go I notice how things smell, what they smell like, I have noticed it ALL day! And this is totally unlike me, normally my sense of smell is horrible and sometimes I can't even notice smells that others can. So weird. Another new pregnancy thing is gagging while brushing my teeth. I think it is the foam of the tooth paste that bothers me because at first I am fine, but once the foam builds up I start gagging. :blush:

ugh I hate the toothbrush gagging! I have that too. When pregnant with my son it made me throw up a few times...which is ridiculous because I just had to brush my teeth all over again....

ugh I hate the toothbrush gagging! I have that too. When pregnant with my son it made me throw up a few times...which is ridiculous because I just had to brush my teeth all over again....

Haha it is crazy! I haven't throw up yet from that but I've been close to it! I'm happy about it though because it is yet another symptom I didn't have last time. :happydance: Haha! It is crazy though! :haha:

Just wanted to give a quick update on our situation. We went to the doctor on monday and we are def preggers. :thumbup: We were able to see the fetal pole, yolk sac, and hear the hearbeat which was strong at 142 BPM. :happydance: From the measurements they also moved up our due date to January 5th! Although we are finally past the dreaded weeks that we lost our other angels, there is still that small piece of fear that looms overhead. Right now we are just taking things day by day.

Congrats to any BFPS, and :dust: to anyone trying soon

Just wanted to give a quick update on our situation. We went to the doctor on monday and we are def preggers. :thumbup: We were able to see the fetal pole, yolk sac, and hear the hearbeat which was strong at 142 BPM. :happydance: From the measurements they also moved up our due date to January 5th! Although we are finally past the dreaded weeks that we lost our other angels, there is still that small piece of fear that looms overhead. Right now we are just taking things day by day.

Congrats to any BFPS, and :dust: to anyone trying soon

Yay! Congrats on the great scan. Such good news :)

Haha it is crazy! I haven't throw up yet from that but I've been close to it! I'm happy about it though because it is yet another symptom I didn't have last time. :happydance: Haha! It is crazy though! :haha:

I just focus really closely on breathing through my nose and it helps a little, lol! Either that or I take a break half way through. I love the symptoms I get that were similar to my pregnancy with my son, they are reassuring.

Markswife I get that gagging when brushing too ugh hate it and smelling everything sometimes I ask my hubby if he can smell it and he gives me the crazy look lol

Les yay!!! for a great scan I think our fears never go away unfortunately

Megan lol on having to re brushyour teeth you must have spent a pretty long time in there lol

I want a McDonald's breakfast soooooooooo bad!!!! This is all your fault ladies!!
I am scared to tell OH my cravings cus he will take it to the extreme and get me a mc d's everyday and I will be so fat I will be bed bound! So having a croissant instead. Even when i wasn't pregnant I could eat mc Donald's everyday I love that stuff, it's so bad but sooooo good!

I get the toothbrush gagging too! My ms is really on and off though, anyone else have that? Worries me when I feel ok but then I remember all those women who don't have it at all and they are fine.

Omg these are going to be a long 6 weeks in this cage, she won't stop meowing to get out!!

Emmy tell him you crave it today and its making you nauseas tom lol am going out to buy some maternity shorts as I feel am burning up and it's only in the low 70s so gotta buy breakfast gin ;) lol

Your poor kitty hope she takes a nap soon ,

My ms comes and goes and at random times of day I was good all day yesterday then last night I was nauseas and still am a little this morning also moody as hell practically kicked my hubs out door to go to work (feel bad about that but its hormones) but I'll take it am also still spotting brown which freaks me out but just praying all is good since we saw the heart beating [-o&lt;

Am a Blueberry !!!!! :happydance:

Hey girls how's everyone? I'm ok, ms on and off. Had some cramps today but determined not to panic!!! Can you believe- I've never had a macdonalds breakfast!! Maybe I should try one!
Les- glad everything us progressing well for you :)
Emmy- poor princess! She may be bored but its better than making herself hurt jumping about. But she won't understand that!!
Lucy- yay for blueberry! Can't believe how excited I am for a new fruit every week!!
Hi everyone else hope you are having a great weekend :)

Rachel I cannot believe you never had McDs try it might get addicted am getting a Big Mac today lol gotta shop for maternity shorts bc there's no way am getting through summer in my jeans am so freakin hot its not even funny and it's only low 70s what m I going o be like when it gets hotter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->