2014 January Rainbows

Good afternoon ladies my sense if smell is awesome I can smell everything. I've had ms but only got sick like three times sofar. I bought a sa band because I heard they work anyone else try them ?

Lucy- my jeans are feeling tight round the waist. But not the leg. Seems like an odd in between stage. I don't really want to buy the next size up but not really ready to buy maternity trousers.

What do you all think? Are you feeling a bit snug in the waist? When do you think you'll buy maternity trousers?

Mojo- my sense of smell is better too.....not always good when u work with animals!!

Rachel I had just bought a bunch of size 8/10s bc I lost weight and planned to lose more then I got my BFP am back in some of my older jeans which am fine with I'll lose the weight after baby but am so so hot I can't stand wearing jeans so am buying just shorts might as well get them in maternity bc am praying I will need them all through summer I already have maternity jeans that my boss gave me so am set for fall and she gave me tons of maternity tops too :) just no shorts as she doesn't wear them

Am going to a second hand store to buy them tho am not buying new either I might donate them back after

I am snug in my jeans so I'm just wearing loose clothing that I have already, too scared for maternity yet!

I am having a new freak out!! This morning Princess bit my finger as I was giving her medicine, she didnt mean to she just wasn't enjoying her mouth being held open. Her teeth are like needles and punctured my skin at the top of my finger. It really hurts!!!! It's red and swollen, I washed it with TCP and put savlon on it. I'm worried it might be infected and it will be dangerous for the baby. It's not bad enough for accident and emergency and its the weekend so can't see my GP. What do you think? Shall I just keep an eye on it?
You can't even see the bite its so small, they would laugh if I went to the doctors!

emmy am sure that you have her vaccinated against anything bad but i would keep an eye on and see how it goes if it gets worse then i would def call your dr.

Yeah she has had all her injections and she doesn't go outside so it's very unlikely that she has anything nasty. Thanks for humouring me lol I'm just a crazy preggo lady! What does infection look like? I'm thinking if it s more swollen and red tomorrow then I will go to the doctor xx

Emmy- no joke, cat bites put more vets in hospital every year than anything else! They have lots of bacteria in their mouth and bites get infected easily. If I ever get bitten I take antibiotics straight away (usually I get bitten bad though) I would phone your gp and tell them you have a cat bite that's swelling and you're pregnant. They will probably give you a prescription without needing to see you. Don't panic though but definitely call your doctor. x

believe me we all have our fears no matter how crazy they might sound am even scared to let my dog lick me sometimes in that's just my hand LOL but he is my baby and i know he is all good too

an infection will def look redder and more swollen and i think that if you start to have some kind of drainage from it hope it's just the bite and tom it will be all better.

talking about fears today i was going to buy a journal for my baby and i want to decorate it you know make it special but as i looked at the stickers and the journal this fear that i might not make it came over me and i just walked out of the store am sitting here thinking that it was dumb

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I will phone doctors in the morning

I am the same Lucy, I don't want to do anything to jinx it! I won't let myself believe I'm going to have a baby yet. I have seen the nicest baby book too, maybe after the scan. Today I wore a dress that you could totally see my bloat bump in, people must think I look fat, I loved it though! Can't wait for it to be a big bump :cloud9:

emmy am so bloated i swear i already look way more than just 7 weeks, it makes me happy bc i know there is a baby in there but people that don't know just think that i gained some of the weight back :/

i can't really suck it in either bc my stomach hurts when i do so i just decided that screw it am going to be comfy even if people think that am fat LOL

Haha yeah I bet people are just thinking wow Emmy has been eating a lot of food! My tummy is in a diff place now I'm pregnant it's all low down and hard, I already have a chubby tummy so this is just a bit of an addition, OH touched it the other day and said wow your bigger already! :happydance::happydance:

SOO, Had a freak out moment this morning! I wiped and there was pink! SO, off to the ER we went (because we aren't fooling around with this one). They checked my beta, everything was perfect, it was 58,300 something or other. They also did an ultrasound, we saw a perfect little baby with a perfect little heartbeat <3 Measuring exactly 7 weeks 2 days (I was off by one day, and I likely O'd a day after I thought I did, I didn't take my temps to confirm this time), with a heartbeat of 140 BPM <3 SO happy <3 We didn't get a picture because it ER, but this has given me SO much peace of mind. I'm thinking maybe the progesterone irritated my cervix. :p Baby needs to stop giving mommy a heart attack like that!

Glad everything was ok marks wife, I have pink or brown most days when I wipe, I think it's a normal symptom, hope I get a good scan on Friday too xx

Markswife phew !!! Glad to know your baby is doing good I too have brown spotting when I wipe sometimes other times nothing hoping for good scans all around

Emmy my hubs touches my stomach and smiles then says my baby so adorable lol

Morning ladies :)
Markswife- really happy for you, sorry about the stress but I bet you feel so relieved!
Lucy- that's so cute about your DH. I think mine is a bit scared to acknowledge it properly though he did tear up at the us pic I showed him!
Emmy- how's the hand? Hope you're ok hun x
Afm- quite bad ms. Hot the in laws staying this weekend so it's a bit awkward! Keep dashing to the loo!!
It's a lovely sunny day here in South Wales so hoping to get out for some fresh air soon!

My finger hurts much less this morning and isn't as red so I think is all ok.

Is sunny here too, I'm off to ikea with OH to get a couple things for our new wardrobe, it took him 10 hours to build it yesterday whilst I relaxed haha

Lol Emmy I like that they not let us do much :) yest I told my hubby I need to wash the bathroom he said he would do the cleaning today I have to work so its fair I guess but he doesn't want me smelling the chemicals

7 weeks whoop whoop!!!! Awww look at my little blueberry :happydance: keep growing baby

Emmy :happydance: for 7weeks

Am finally feeling ms horribly ugh and the heartburn no more hotdogs for me :( went to bed late woke up early and feel terrible but I do want chocolate milk lol

Emmy- yay for blueberry!!
Lucy- ms- ugh, love the symptom hate the sickness. I just feel hungover most of the time now. Hope this phase passes quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->