2014 January Rainbows

I was happy bc I really hadn't had much but I've had it since last night :( I was finally able to eat but I woke up with major heartburn and ms again hope crackers and ginger ale help but honestly am over it lol

thank you ladies! I feel SO incredibly relieved, especially now that I've seen everything is going perfectly in there, no measuring behind, no bleedy cysts, no small gestational sac, perfect heartbeat, etc (last time we had to deal with several of those).

So my MS has lowered in intensity a lot lately, but still getting bouts of it off and on. Still gagging on toothbrush (and actually threw up while brushing my teeth the other night, lol). Still exhausted though!

Yesterday I had a major food craving! I wanted barbeque chicken on the grill with corn on the cob and macaroni salad. SO guess what my sweet DH and mom pitched in to make for me? All I had to make was the macaroni salad. It was a delish meal! <3 DH said "What baby wants, baby gets" (because I said baby wants it because it is a preggo craving, lol) <3 So sweet :)

Markswife, sorry you had a scare. Great news on your scan though. Hope you're doing better today.

Lucy, I used to find apples helped with MS. I'm hoping that's still true, I can feel my nausea building each day.

Emmy, :happydance: for 7 weeks.

Markswife that is so sweet my hubby is the same way but gotta admit sometime I want it not baby lol but that was really nice of him and your mom

Raggy the thought of by food was making my stomach turn am full atm so ll is ok for now come dinner time I might feel it again I can already tell

Markswife - so glad everything turned out so great! What a relief. Great hubby too, so sweet.

Lucy - I have major chocolate milk cravings, did with my son too. So yummy!

Hi to everyone else!! Hope everyone is having a good day.

I've been having ms off and on. Seems to have calmed down a little which of course makes me worry. Everything else seems ok though so staying positive!!

So was having really bad cramps went to ER hcg was 52000 baby is measuring 6weeks 6days and hb is 136 :) right on schedule dr says everything is great

Markswife- yum..BBQ chicken sounds amazing!! Glad your DH was able to go and get you what you and baby want ;)

Lucy and Megan- I really hope that your MS lets up.

Chathamlady- I am SO glad that your baby is right on track!

JohnsonGirl- YAY!! 8 weeks! :happydance:

Hello to all the other ladies!!

AFM- I found that I am more of a forum reader than a poster. I apologize for that because I just randomly chime in here and there. lol BUT!! I am following all of you ladies!! :winkwink:

I am dealing with MS. I started wearing Sea-Bands though. They seem to take the edge off. Whether they are actually working or it's a placebo effect, I don't care. As long as it works..right??

Still waiting for the June 17th Appointment....SUCH A LONG WAYS AWAY!! especially since I haven't even set eyes on my doctor. ugh....no news is good news I guess...at least I keep telling myself that.

9 weeks tomorrow if my dating is correct! :happydance:

Yay for raspberry :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

Only 3 days till my scan :happydance:

Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been busy. Have my first doctor appointment on Thursday. Excited to see what has been going on. Have bad ms still. Made a mistake today and told my neighbor I could watch her kids when she goes to work before her husband gets home for free. :wacko: She is now taking advantage of it and watching a lot. Kind of annoying, but she is moving next month and it will be over. Wouldn't be to bad, but her kids are brats and have bigger attitudes than all of my kids put together. Anyway enough of whining. Good luck to all of you.

Hi and welcome horseypants and awesome sauce :)
Cloves- exciting about your doc appt- will you get a scan? Sounds like you need to set some boundaries with your neighbour, tricky situation.
Afm- ms not as bad today. A friend had a mc yesterday and its unsettled me a bit again. Think I'm gonna try and get a scan at 9 weeks next week.
Hope everyone ok today xxx

hi im sorry i disappear for some time, but im really struggling with nausea and vomiting. its horrible.can hardly eat anything. vomiing atleast 3 times if not more , retching all day. appt on 4th jun, will ask for some stronger meds. have lost 3 kgs. there was a prog on tv yest where he guy was eating toast with marmalade and a cup of tea, and i swear i was looking at hime with sooo much envy, coz i wd kill to be able to eat toast and have tea:wacko: hope u all are doing good. johnsongirl, megan 252 how ru both doing? hi to all newbies.

Hi awesome sauce :flower:

Oh nooo elixir that sounds rough! :hugs:

Elixir hope you get better meds soon
Rachel sorry for your friends loss, I can imagine how upsetting it is for you, hope you can get in for a scan to ease your mind :hugs:
Emmy how you been? It got quiet in here

:wave: to new ladies

Afm doing good anxiously waiting for my u/s tom :) it would be a great anniversary gift for me and my hubs today is our 3year anniversary :happydance: wish he could come with me tho but work won't allow him :( oh well I will just record it again for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->