2014 January Rainbows

Happy anniversary Lucy! I hope you get the perfect gift!

I have decided that I must be crazy. I am not feeling sick enough, and that worries me a lot. Why does this have to be so dang emotional. I had three healthy kids before I started losing pregnancies, and I miss the days of blissful ignorance during pregnancy.

Awesomesauce I wish for those ignorant days too it would make this so much easier

We are not big on gifts well my hubs isn't he always forgets but he does take me out to lunch since we can't do dinner I work evenings but usually we go where I want so can't complain to much lol am the mushy one mostly,am sitting here deciding if I should go out and get him something lol

Happy anniversary Lucy xx

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm so nervous about my scan too and counting down the hours!!

Emmy you and me both but am sure we're going to be fine :) this is your first one right ?

Oh and I lied I did get the perfect gift, my hubby, after having a few horrible abusive relationships he is the only man who has ever treated me with love and respect everyday before he goes to work he kisses me goodbye and tells me how much he loves me and does the same when he gets home and before bed, so that's my perfect gift :). Now materially he got me my iPad a few months back am getting all mushy now lol hormones

Awwwww you are soppy!! I am soppy too, cried with my mom last night, hormones!!

This is my second one, I had one at 5 weeks and saw a gestational sac and yolk sac. Really hoping to see a heartbeat this time and that everything is ok, pleeeeeeeeeeease!

Lol I am soppy but its also true

Am sure you'll hear the heartbeat it's amazing I heard a little last time that why m going back tom for reassurance your tom is sooner than mine your in the UK right it's afternoon there it's only 9am here

Noooo mine is on Friday at 9am so yours is before mine!

Ooh really well darn I thought you would be sooner well almost there at least it's not last week lol

Lucy and Emmy- good luck for your scans tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be fine but I understand the nerves!
Happy anniversary Lucy- your dh is a cutie!!!

Yay for 9 weeks Young!!!!

Good luck to the Lucy and Emmy on your scans! <3 I'm sure everything will go perfectly <3

Happy Anniversary Lucy!!! <3

AFM, Had a great appointment. No ultrasound (didn't have one scheduled which I'm OK with since we had a peek at baby Saturday), but have one scheduled for 3 weeks! So excited! I really like my OB :) He went over EVERYTHING pregnancy with me today, was very thorough and listened to all our concerns/questions, etc. But that was pretty much all we did today besides a crap ton of blood work (6 vials, eeps). SO nice to get through a NORMAL first prenatal appointment! This is a big milestone for us, last time I had a first prenatal appointment we were scared to death because of bleeding and needed an emergency ultrasound beforehand, so this is HUGE for us. :) It's the little things!

Markswife yay for having a good apt. Am glad that you like your OB

I remember my first apt the last time I was simply told it was not a viable pregnncy and more of a lecture than an apt but this OB is great and I feel more comfortable with her so thats always a good thing

Markswife glad your appointment went well.

I love my ob he delivered my last two kids. I am so excited for my appointment tomorrow, hopefully he will do a scan tomorrow, but I shall see.

Good luck Lucy and Emmy on your upcoming scans.

Glad everything went well for you markswife.
Looking forward to hearing from the girls with scans today :)

I'm home from work after throwing up 3 times. Really exhausted. Hubby just brought me some soup to try.
Do you have a scan today Lucy?

aaaw Rachel hope that you feel better soon that is so sweet that your hubby is taking care of you i tell my hubby it's his fault i feel crappy lol although i want it too, but the way i see it they don't have to suffer with the discomforts so it's the least they can do :)

Yes i have a scan today, am wanting the hours to fly by but no they are dragging like heck LOl might go back to bed again and maybe when i wake up it will be a few hours more but with my luck am not going to be able to fall asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->