2014 January Rainbows

I'll be crossing my fingers for you Lucy x
Emmy- was your scan today or tomorrow?
Elixir- hope you're feeling a bit better today xxx

My scan is at 9am tomorrow, I knw I shouldn't but I ave been looking on google and pregnancy websites winding myself up about what could happen tomorrow. I just want it to be ok :cry:

Emmy no more googling he's evil just scares you

My scan went great nice strong heartbeat and growing baby :) am so happy
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/IMG_20130530_152710_532_zps61399f6d.jpg.
Sorry if its large lol just wanted to share

Congrats Lucy :hugs: really happy for you! I love your scan pic

I'm going to bed now so that when I wake up it will be scan time, I have butterflies I'm so nervous I dunno how I will sleep. Please be ok baby please please please

Emmy your going to be fine praying for you and your bean have a good night

Glad your scan went well Lucy.

Had a scan too today. Doctor did a transvaginal one. Baby is doing great measuring 7.6 weeks and heartbeat is 158. Going back in 4 weeks and he said will have another ultrasound just to make sure everything is going well.

thank you thank you thank you

Had the scan, baby is great, saw the heart beat, measuring 7 weeks, I cried like a baby and so did oh!! Still crying now! There's a baby inside me with a beating heart!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Well girls I had to fess up to my bosses today about being pregnant. I was sick 4 times in work then had to try and avoid doing some X-rays. So I just told them. They took it better than I thought actually. Feel pretty good about it now.
Have any of u told your bosses?
Is anyone still having cramps? I've been quite crampy the past few days!

Well girls I had to fess up to my bosses today about being pregnant. I was sick 4 times in work then had to try and avoid doing some X-rays. So I just told them. They took it better than I thought actually. Feel pretty good about it now.
Have any of u told your bosses?
Is anyone still having cramps? I've been quite crampy the past few days!

:thumbup: Glad your boss took it well! Mine also took it well. I was pregnant before and everyone was really supportive when I lost.

Becoming pregnant again was exciting and I decided to tell them as soon as I started becoming sick. They knew I was trying and I just figured I might as well just let them in on it before they started speculating. lol

Rachel I told my bosses (well his wife first) when I got my faint BFP they were there for me with my ectopic and knew we were going to start to try besides the apts are usually around the time am supposed to be at work so they would of figured something was up, and they treat us like family anyway so that was easy to do. But she also gave me her maternity clothes and has baby clothes in waiting :) if I have a girl lol

I have cramps on and off

Ok so I ordinarily hate BbQ have never liked it and won't eat it if given to me, I just don't like it WELL I just ate a chicken Bbq burrito and it was delish I have been craving Bbq for a few days lol I blame the baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->