2014 January Rainbows

Hi I would love to join, found out Sunday that we will be expecting again, we have had 2 mc's so very cautious to say the least, this pregnancy is different then the last ones, I have had really sore :holly:, swollen, a little bloated, thirsty all the time and have to pee all the time too, and so tired so I am hoping this one is a sticky bean. Going to call to schedule my first exam and pray that everything is okay

Johnson you are getting so sick!! I havnt been sick once am I just lucky? I can't eat much cus I feel nauseous but that's it really.

I havnt told my boss yet but I don't think I need to until I'm 12 weeks unless anything comes up

Welcome butterfly

Am a raspberry :happydance: YAY!!!! Can't believe its already been a month since I did that first cheap test I was exactly 4weeks :) but OMG my bday is coming up too lol

Welcome butterfly

Emmy- some days it's just nausea but most I'm physically sick- then dry heaving!! Feel like total crap! Anything for the bean though- grow baby grow!!
Lucy- raspberry yay!! When's your birthday? Is it the big 30? I'm already 31, had a fab 30th party though!
How's everyone doing today? It's sunny here again, might get my shorts out!!!

June 21st and yeah big 3-0 lol I have a drs apt the day before lol so FX that everything is going well I will be almost 11weeks by then

I remember I had told my boss I would make it to 30 either thinner or pregnant lol hope I do make it pregnant :)

Just booked a scan for next Thursday :)
Just can't wait 3 more weeks to make sure the bean is doing ok!!!!

Rachel good luck on your scan next week I need to look into seeing how much a private scan is worth my hubby is off work for a few days and i would love for him to see the baby he had not been able to go with me bc of work and i won't get an other until 18 weeks unless my dr wants another to check on baby

That's quite a long time to wait Lucy! Here they are £50-100 ish depending on what you want. It's definitely worth it to me and my sanity. I had a mmc last time discovered at 12 weeks so I'm really nervous about if the little bean is doing ok.
By th way- I'm convinced my bean is a 'beanette'!!!! Anyone else have a feeling on what gender their bean is?

Rachel at first i had no incline either way but then i had a dream that i was holding a baby all in pink and one of the housekeepers said she dreamed that i had a baby girl ( she has no idea that am pregnant) ever since that dream i keep thinking girl. my hubby tells me i need to have an open mind but everything tells me girl and when i try to think of boy names nothing comes to mind so i have a "beanette" too LOL
we live in a small town so everything is expensive but i do want to check on the baby i will be seeing a dr every two weeks but one is my regular dr to check my sugars and the other is the OB but i need more reassurance than that in my opinion

Welcome butterfly!

Yay and good luck for your scan on Thurs Rachel! and congrats to the ladies who had scans! Great to see all the healthy little beans.

I feel like I've missed so much this last week! My friend was visiting from out of town. She left yesterday and I feel bad saying this but I'm SO glad!! I am completely exhausted!!! Nausea has gotten a lot worse but no throwing up so that's good news.

So far we have no feelings on boy/girl. With my son both hubby and I had a strong boy vibe but this time around we're not sure.

Lucy, don't think I'm crazy but for some reason I have a feeling you're having a girl too....I have no clue why, haha.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Megan thanks that would be so cool if you were right I did that Chinese calendar and it predicted a girl so am saying girl I need a another girl at home am out numbered right now lol

Happy nine weeks your an olive !!! Maybe once you get further you'll get the vibe of what your having I honestly won't mind boy or girl as long as its healthy am happy

Lol on feeling happy your friend left I think right now we need us time I sometimes even want to kick my hubby to the living room but then he gets me my cravings so I deal :haha: gotta enjoy it while we can.

Do any of your hubby's apologize when you say you feel sick? When ever I say am nauseas, my bbs hurt or am uncomfy my hubs always says am sorry I finally asked why he apologizes he said bc he did it to me. Lol my answer Yes, yes you did now you gotta take care of me lol :haha:

Oh and Megan your not crazy you might have a sense about these things :)

I am an olive!!! That seems so big! I love it :)

It is really hard when you don't get me time. After day 4 of the visit I just gave up trying to entertain all day and just napped.

My hubby does apologize too, haha! I think that's really cute.

I've been pretty successful at predicting baby gender in person (for other people) but have never tried over the internet so we'll see!!!

Your spreading your power lol

From a poppy seed to an olive is a huge difference lol wait til we into limes and papayas

I usually get mornings by myself but when hubs is off I can get bitchy if he doesn't leave me alone a bit but at work am alone most of the day so that's nice

I don't think I can wait 4 weeks to see the baby again!! Maybe I will book a private scan or convince my GP to get her machine out again!! I think I need one every 2 weeks so one at 10 weeks would be great

I think I have a girl too, dunno why I just feel I do...look at all of us feeling girl,imagine if we all had girls!!

A pink thread- I like it!!
Emmy- I keep forgetting to say but you look really familiar! Maybe you've just got one of those faces!
Has anyone thought of getting a doppler? I'm not sure if it would stress me out more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->