2014 January Rainbows

Haha so many people say that about me, I must have one of those faces! I think it would freak me out having a Doppler just incase I couldn't hear the heart beat, apparently you can use them from 9 weeks

Emmy you do have one of those faces :)
A Doppler would freak me out but since am not getting many more scans I think I want one too, but my hubby might not go for it my list of things I want is becoming a bit big.

A pink thread I like it I got the girl vibe too my hubs keeps saying he then I correct him now he does say girl lol am outnumbered so need a girl

I'm not gonna get a Doppler - too scary. But- after 12 weeks I'm gonna be brave enough to scan myself at work every now and then. At the moment I'm too chicken!!

Rachel your lucky am going to see if I can talk my dr to scan me agin before our 8 weeks that 0 weeks away and to long a wait

Rachel you can scan yourself at work that is so cool!!!!!!! But I agree kinda scary and I would be chicken too but it must be the same as doing it on the animals?

Yeah we have a hospital grade ultrasound machine which I ironically use most days! But after my mmc I'm too scared to check myself until things get 'safer'!! But after 12 weeks I think I'll do it. My hubby is a vet too and he's awesome with the ultrasound but he won't do it either lol.

Rachel so cool!! Wish I lived closer to ya I could just pay you to do it I need a vet friend lol

Yeah I need a vet friend!!! That would be so cool!

Hurrah I'm a raspberry!! And as a treat on raspberry day I was sick this morning! First time I have actually thrown up but I knew it was coming cus I felt so ill last night. I ran straight to tell OH it was quite fun lol

My sister in law asked OH if I was pregnant at the weekend cus I look a bit bigger, especially in the face!!!!!!! :growlmad: OH said no aswell so now she thinks I just look fat. I can't believe I look fatter already

Congrats on the raspberry Emmy- and yay for ms. Though I'm not cheering too much because I'm home sick again. Can't keep anything down. Doc says if it continues today I have to go to hospital for a drip! And- morning sickness is a lie......try all day sickness!
Wonder how elixir is- she's had really bad ms too.
I can be your cyber vet friend....not very helpful for us scans thought!!!!

You are my cyber vet friend! Useless for ultra sounds though haha but very useful in supporting, advising and just general chit chat :hugs:

Ohhhh nooo sorry your ms is so bad, that really sucks! I don't wish I have it anymore lol

Rachel hope ms eases up for you and your right its not morning it's all day sickness I felt horrible last night I started crying bc I could feel it coming but lucky I didn't vomit sipped some coke and ate crackers :/ woke up with a bit of nausea too

Emmy :happydance: your a raspberry :) congrats hun and I guess on the ms too lol

are you guys extra emotional I mean sappy movies get to me but I was watching a movie about an epidemic and the drs were not able to buy sandwiches from a restaurant for fear of contamination so I started crying then the restaurant owner goes out and gives them a sandwich OMG I was crying like a baby and my hubby was laughing :/ its based on a true story

Rachel your my vet friend too as I have a pup and one day might need advice

Oh cleanup begins my hubs wants to get rid of something's and put some of my clothes away the smaller ones, which is fine doesn't fit anymore for now :), and move furniture around getting rid of something's too but dr apt today o no can do lol

I've not had the crying phase yet- just sore boobs and sickness. Have you had a dr appt today Lucy?

Lucy- Oh gosh..Talk about emotional. I was emotional before the pregnancy...now with every emotion, my default is to cry..Happy, Sad, Angry, Frustrated..lol I totally understand!

I am very emotional too. Lots of crying during commercials, lol.

Rachel so sorry to hear you're so sick. Hope you get some relief soon and don't end having to go for a drip!

3 weeks until my first scan...time is going SO SLOWLY!!

Rachel yes I had a dr apt just a check up for diabetes and more blood drawn, I see my regular dr once a month for diabetes, high blood pressure and RA and the OB for prenatal so m in and out drs for the next few months

Young am getting to the point where I want to cry if am frustrated or angry today everything seems to piss me off and I get into such a state I want to cry but am trying to calm myself my hubby has been so great in taking the brunt of my frustration LOL he just reminds it upsets the baby too that usually help a little

Megan 3weeks wow am ready to beg for another one LOL I need to come up with something to make time fly by am ready for 2nd tri I think I have only cried at a couple of commercials

Rachel congrats on the olive! Why don't you get the ticker?

Everyone at work keeps asking me if I am ok and I look really tired and I'm not myself....do I look that shit seriously lol??

Ooooo also at 9 weeks it becomes a fetus and not an embryo anymore I think so congrats on your fetus xx

Rachel congrats on the little olive and its a fetus !!!

Emmy the cat is out of the bag at work for me my boss told his parents so every time they see they ask if am ok lol only the one housekeeper has no idea and I don't plan on telling her yet she not the friendliest am just waiting for everyone else to find out now with ll the bloat it's a little obvious since I can't suck it in my hubs says to show it off am in maternity more than half the time now :/ but I do love it lol

I know im not much of a poster lol but i have a question do u find it hard to relax i find every twinge or cramp sends me to the bathroom checking for spotting I feel like im turning in to a nut case ive missed 2days of work since finding out because i keep freaking out over every cramp i end up staying in bed or going to the drs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->