2014 January Rainbows

I know im not much of a poster lol but i have a question do u find it hard to relax i find every twinge or cramp sends me to the bathroom checking for spotting I feel like im turning in to a nut case ive missed 2days of work since finding out because i keep freaking out over every cramp i end up staying in bed or going to the drs

I know what u mean, I worry about every little thing and I would love to stay at home in bed everyday until I give birth lol work is so hard at the moment!

I wish I could tell everyone I'm pregnant! I wanna say "I am pregnant you know!"

I go to the toilet about 20 times a day to inspect the tissue when I wipe, I still get some pink or brown cm every now and then just to keep me on my toes, at the weekend I even had this clear gel stuff, was super weird! One day I even made it a bit sore down there from wiping too much :haha:

Thanks i thought i was going crazy my mom and sisters dont understand they didnt have any problems with any of there pregnancy no miscarriages

I know that I worry about everything, and will do so probably until the first ultra sound which I am dreading as that is when I have always gotten bad news.

Rachel that is so cool you can do that at work I would be tempted to do that too if I could.

Chatham, you are definitely not alone! Unfortunately miscarriage robs us of the joyful ignorance is bliss that many first time moms to be get to enjoy. Every cramp/twinge makes me nervous too and check for spotting, but I just have to remember it is baby making room in there to stay <3

Rachel, I am so jealous you can get ultrasounds whenever you want. I don't blame you for being nervous though, I would be too. I have a feeling that if I could do that I'd be doing it all the time to check on baby, lol!

AFM, 2 days from 9 weeks! Big milestones for me! I've already passed where I was last time in gestational age (baby size passed that over a week ago). So happy about that <3 Keep on growing little one!

Yay for green olive Rachel!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'll be joining you in two days! ;)

I'm a crazy worrier too- always afraid when I wipe down there and the last few days iv had more cramps- totally terrified me! Today my ms has hardly shown and that worries me too even though I've been sooooo miserably sick! I don't think the worry will go away. It may get better as we get bumps and can feel the baby moving.
I've got another scan on Thursday and I'm petrified again!!!
Markswife- it's all about the little milestones at the moment. Glad you're feeling good- grow baby grow!!

Awww Rachel :hugs: I understand but still think you should get a ticker so we can see how big baby is growing!!

I just turned over in bed got this stabbing pain in my side, freaked me out completely!! It only lasted a second so I googled (obviously) and round ligament pain came up, I really hope it's that!

I bet that's what it is emmy. I've been getting that every once in a while too. It freaked me out a lot with my first pregnancy!

Emmy that freaks me out to well finally caught up lol happy raspberry Emmy

I too go to the bathroom and check for bleeding or anything but am trying to remember that the more stress I have the more the baby has so I TRY to stay calm but doesn't always help I have to wait to see my dr two whole weeks and who knows when I'll get an u/s again hope soon but I doubt it

OMGosh, I just heard our baby on the doppler!!!!! And it only took me a few minutes to find it! I guess a full bladder helped, lol! It was definitely baby and not me, it was a fast galloping horse type sound <3 Too faint to pick up the BPM, but it was definitely there (and I lost it and had to find it a couple of times, lol). SO happy <3 :yipee: :yipee:

Markswife Yay!!!! So exciting ok what oppler do you have

Wow you found it with the Doppler that's amazing, where did u get the Doppler? I want one now!!

yay markswife! I haven't been able to find my LO yet..I hope I find it soon. :( Just hearing it would calm me down SOO much! Err...12 more days til my appointment.

Hehe thanks gals! <3 SO happy :) It is a Sonoline B doppler. You can find them online for around $50. TOTALLY worth it! <3

Don't worry Young, I'm sure you will find it soon! <3 Baby's just probably hiding in there good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->