2014 January Rainbows

Ok o now I gotta convince the hubby I want one huh my bday is coming up might be a good gift :)

Hahaha Lucy!!! IMO they are invaluable for the peace of mind they give! <3

I looked on eBay and there's a few I like that aren't to expensive might see how this apt goes I'll be close to 11 weeks and the day before my birthday might get it then

Sounds like a good birthday present Lucy ;)
I'm having a bit of a melt down about my scan tomorrow. In a way I feel like its more important than the 12 week one because last time my baby didn't develop past 8 weeks or so. I'm just petrified! I know it's out of my control but the nerves are killing me!
How's everyone doing? Anyone's trousers getting tighter? I've got a good bloat bump!!

I was just going to write something about my bloat bump! It's getting a bit ridiculous...people are definitely going to think I'm either pregnant or getting fat. I bought new pants today, haha.

I'm not even going to tell you not to worry about your scan because I know I am petrified too. I can't wait for you to tell us all the good news tomorrow though :) I'm sure everything will be just fine. I was talking with hubby about this on the weekend and he is so convinced everything is fine that he couldn't understand why I would worry....so I'll pass on some of his positive thoughts to you!

Rachel :hugs: I think we all get excited to get scanned but the days before we are terrified praying that everything is fine and you see a wonderful little baby in there growing strong

Oh don't tell me about bloat am in maternity and the biggest jeans or shorts I can find right now I think people just think am fat but I don't really care I know what going on lol m so thankful for elastic tho such. Life saver

Soooo funny your talking about bloat bump, I took a photo of mine today and sent it to my mom it's so big!! I'm in bed now but I will post a comparison photo of what I usually look like versus this big bloaty bump tomorrow.

Rachel try not to worry about your scan, just invisage seeing your little baby again, heart beating away, everything perfect and it will happen. :hugs:

Hope everyone else plus beans are ok, I had two funny things happen today, first I had to take my necklace off because it smelt so bad of metal I couldn't stand it! And second I cooked my lunch at work which was a healthy noodle veg thing from the supermarket and it stunk, the worst smell I have ever smelt and I was heaving and couldn't eat it or stay in the same room so I went out and got a sandwich but the smell was haunting me and I couldn't eat it, so strange!! I miss stuffing my face with yummy food!! All worth it for bean to xx

:hugs: Rachel, I'm sure your bean is fine <3 But totally understand the anxiety!

Yay Lucy!!! Sounds like an awesome birthday pressie <3 :)

Haha, I have a bloat bump too. And pants are definitely getting tighter. I'm so excited to get a REAL bump! <3

Haha Emmy! It's crazy how our smell goes into overdrive when pregnant! ;)

I've been OK today, just nauseated a LOT! Blah! I haven't even brushed my teeth because I'm afraid it will make me throw up (I already got sick once this morning before I even ate anything).

ugh, Markswife sorry about the nausea! Mine has been a little better the last 2 days and I'm making up for it by eating as much as I can, lol

Has anyone started having crazy dreams?? I have the most vivid ridiculous dreams at night now.

Thanks Megan! Mine was pretty bad between 6 and 7 weeks, then it let up a bit and has been quite manageable. But now it has picked up in intensity again.

And YES about the crazy dreams! I even have had a couple of sexy dreams, and I don't usually have those! LOL! :haha:

Lol on the dreams the sexy ones are something else lol I have ll sorts even food ones even managed to dream up a made up dessert I told hubby about it bc I woke up really wanting it but it doesn't exist :( he just laughed at me lol

I am having a hard time with eating healthy food I need to keep an eye on my sugars but not wanting anything that keeps them down :( I struggle every night thinking of what I want to eat poor hubby he's getting the brunt of my indecisiveness I know that getting on insulin is not something I want but I think am going to talk to my dr about just getting on it if I can't eat healthy ugh

Ugh, Today is the first day that I actually feel like something is wrong. I've been having MS..suddenly stops. I don't feel fatigued, my breasts are fine. The bloating has gone down. Sure, it could be just the symptoms letting up, but unfortunately, this is what happened last time. I just can't shake the feeling that something isn't right. I am trying my hardest to fight it though. It just sucks that I have to wait until NEXT monday, late in the afternoon to see a doctor. I really hope that they do a scan and don't make me wait. I'm sorry about venting and ranting, but I just can't fight this bad feeling. I am debating on whether or not to go to the ER. It's expensive to go, but it might be worth it.

Young :hugs: hun if you feel the need to go then go hope it's nothing tho

I too feel horrible had been cramping since last night thought at first was gas after finally being able to use the bathroom they didn't stop and still have them this morning. I'm trying not to freak out but I can't help it

Young fingers crossed that its just that time for sympotms to give you a break.
Rachel I hope the scan goes great

AFM: I have been really tired, really hungry, boobs are sore, bloated, my sense of smell has kicked in big time, but last night had alot of cramping no spotting so I am worried that something is going to happen

Lucy- I'm not going to tell you not to freak out, becuase that is exactly what I am doing. This is just such a stressful time for all of us.

Young and Lucy - Fingers crossed that everything is just fine. It's so hard not to stress. Young hopefully you're just getting a little break from symptoms.

Butterfly I had a lot of cramping around 6/7 weeks as well, it seems to have let up now so hopefully everything is good and your body is just making room for little one.

Good luck on your scan today Rachel! Can't wait to hear :)

Young yes it is ms is still hanging around so am hoping its just baby growing and nothing more but if goes on til tom I might call my dr its two more weeks before my next apt. But really praying it goes away am drinking more water since I've been really bad with that

Ladies please pray for us am bleeding and cramping now gotta wait for my bosses to get here before I can leave 4hrs from now praying everything is ok but am really scared

Praying for you Lucy. I'm so sorry to hear this. Is there anyway you can get away earlier? Big hugs to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->