2014 January Rainbows

Lucy surely you can leave earlier, it's an emergency! I would just leave straight away! I'm praying for you, try to stay calm, I really hope everything is ok :hugs:

Oh gosh everyone is having a bad today, stay strong ladies :hugs:

Lucy I hope everything is okay, prayers for you and the bean.
I just went to the bathroom and the cramping is gone but I had a little light brown discharge.

Hoping everything is okay with everyone. Its not a good day for any of us it seems my doctor has pulled me off work because of cramping sent me for blood work and waiting on those before she does an us. Thinking of everyone and hope this turns okay for all of us

Girls I'm so sorry everyone is having a tough time.
Lucy- hope you managed to leave work early. I'm thinking of you x
Butterfly, young, chathamlady- hoping everything is ok with you too x
I've had bad cramps the last few days- really sharp, was terrified for today. I can happily tell you that I've had a good day! Baby measuring perfect at 9 weeks 2 days with a strong heart beat.
Really hoping everyone's bad day works out as well as mine.
Hugs to everyone xxx

Really happy for you :hugs:

I have pains and cramps all the time too, I'm sure it's just cus we are all growing and stretching.

You are all in my thoughts ladies xxxxx

Rachel congrats! I'm so happy to hear your good news.

I'm thinking of all of you ladies and hope everything turns out ok.

Rachel congrats hun I too hope we all end up with good news I have an apt this afternoon with my dr for an u/s my bosses are speeding home and my hubby is leaving work early I feel like am going to vomit honestly

Keep us all in your prayers :hugs:

Lucy are you spotting or is it heavier? I really hope it's nothing and you have a happy ultrasound :hugs:

Praying Lucy!!!!! Keep us updated! I agree, is there any way you can leave earlier? It is an emergency!

I'm having a pretty good day. MS let up today but getting round ligament pain on both sides today. Also heard baby's heartbeat loud and clear last night on the dopper (DH got to listen too), and was able to keep it on long enough for it to read the number! 167 bmp! <3

:hugs: Young! Try not to stress! I hope it is just baby giving you a break! If it makes you feel any better, my MS has come and gone. Some days I feel just fine and others not so much (like yesterday where I threw up twice). :hugs:

Emmy not its actual bleeding and clots the cramps stopped tho but it hasn't hit me just yet I think when am able to be alone am going to break down

My dr can't see me til this afternoon and the er is going to do the something they are just costs thousands more if am miscarrying there's nothing that can be done either way so til I can go see my dr am praying its ll ok and it's just some blood clot that's getting out

Lucy good luck today, I hope your baby is OK.
Good luck to all of those having a hard time.
Going to try to nap now, so I can make it to my meeting tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->