2014 January Rainbows

I've been having a bit of a rough time too. That's one reason I've avoided posting here. I had some bright red watery spotting on my birthday on saturday followed by a 6 week ultrasound that showed only an empty sac. i am holding my breath for monday. ill be 7 weeks if im lucky.

baby seems to be doing fine dr thinks that the placenta hit a blood vessel which caused the bleeding they did see more in there but was told to keep an eye on and call them back if it got worse at home resting and just praying that everything will continue to go well thanks for all the prayers ladies

Lucy I'm so glad to hear that! Rest up and take it easy!! :)

Lucy so happy everything is fine with baby. Take it easy.

Horsey am praying that you get great news on Monday :hugs:

Great news Lucy hoping everything calms down and no more scares

Lucy, SO glad everything is OK in there! <3 Praise God! Take it easy and no more scares little bean! ;)

Horseypants, praying for great news from you Monday! <3 :hugs:

I think my baby likes the attention I have been scanned every Thursday the past four weeks the midwife said hopefully we can make it the 2 weeks to my next apt I hope so too

I have been on the couch with my feet up all afternoon for now its just pink spots when I wipe hope the rest of the blood comes out and that's that hope my baby behaves the rest of the pregnancy

Lucy so glad baby is ok, such good news!! :happydance::happydance:
Keep resting :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok, keep positive, stick in there beans xxxxxxx

Glad to hear your news Lucy. Hope you're taking it easy today x

Rachel m going back to work this afternoon but my bosses want to to take it easy and sit when possible, she too had bleeding with her son so she knows how am feeling. Just really hoping nothing else happens

Ladies thanks for all your well wishes please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

Well heard back from the dr at 6 weeks6days hcg was 52081 and 8 weeks 1 days it was 105420 so they said not to worry and relax and that it looks like everything is progressing the way it should they dont want to do an us as im not bleeding and my levels increased but they dont knpw why im cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->