2014 January Rainbows

Glad to hear your alright chatamlady, I have cramping too on and off, try to worry xx

I'm cramping more now than ever but I just have to trust its normal growing pains.
Grow babies grow!!!

Awesome news Lucy. Glad to hear everything fine with baby.

It is going to be such a long weekend. Monday at 11.30 cant come too soon. I am scared but I need to know. I haven't been feeling pregnant :(. I even had some queasiness a week ago and not a hint of it now. I was fatigued before and now hyper. Boobs never got properly sore.... I'm praying! Thanks for all the encouragement and sweet posts ladies.

horsey pants hope this weekend flies by for you! Good luck Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm a prune today!!

Yay for prunes and olives! Can't wait until we're melons!!!

Pretty good actually still having some symptoms and have had no more bleeding thankfully, still nervous that something might go wrong tho but trying to stay positive

How are you?

I hope time hurries Rachel I like melons lol

I'm anxious for a Plum!!! Prune is coming up in a few days for me! <3 But having a baby melon will be awesome! ;) Then we'll be close to meeting these little ones!

I'm an olive!! :happydance:

Good luck at your scan today horsey xx

hi all, been ages since i logged in, mu mother in law is over for he past 12 days so been swamped. hope everyone is ok, after posting will check up on everyones posts. johnsongirl, how ru? hows the bean? and the scan? plz update. i had my scan last week and baby at 9 weks 6days yayyy and my luteal cyst resolved. ms little better although still throwing up and have lost 8 pounds. but as long as the baby is ok, its np. hope all of u r doing well. hugs for all jan mums!

horseypants good luck to u, fingers crossed! megan yayyy for prune, im a prune too!!!emmy yay for olive

good luck today horseypants I hope all goes well.
My dd woke me up early today claiming her ears hurt, she has had a cold for 2 weeks now, and also a fever today. So going to take her in to doctor, just waiting for them to open.
Pregnancy is going well still feeling sick, but had growing pains all day yesterday. Praying I don't get my kids cold.

Horsey FX for you hun

Emmy :happydance: your an olive !!!!

Elixir yay on a great scan, hope you stop throwing up soon

Cloves hope you daughter gets better soon and you don't catch the cold

Afm been taking it easy somewhat gotta work so can't help it there, but my boss is hiring a helper for us which I will be training this week? And then I'll be getting days off :) am so excited for that I have been working every day for over a year and a half which I had greed to and was going to continue through my pregnancy but with complications I feel better not doing that

Morning Ladies!

Cloves hope your little one gets better quick and you stay well!

Lucy great news you'll be getting some help. That's a long time to have worked every day!!

I have a doctor's appointment in a few hours. It'll just be an exam, probably a pap (ugh) so nothing too exciting. 2 weeks until my ultrasound!!

Hi to everyone and hope you all have a good day :)

Megan good luck with the pap I hate them

I had an odd day off here and there or we would close early in off season but yes am a bit tired, don't want to risk my baby and we get the craziest people sometimes we're starting the summer season and it gets crazy so def looking forward to a few days off

made an appointment with her doctor, she will not eat today.

so my neighbor opened her door and I almost started throwing up. Her house stinks so bad, but luckily she is moving this weekend. :happydance:

ugh cloves that's terrible! Thank god she's moving. Sorry to hear about your little one :( I hate when they get sick.

Had my pap, hoping for no spotting. Even though I know what it would be from it'll still make my crazy brain start to worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->