2014 January Rainbows

Good luck at your scan today Horseypants!!! Hoping to hear some great news from you soon! <3

It wasn't good news for horsey, I hope she doesn't mind me telling you but I know how hard it is writing it over and over again, I'm sure she will talk when she is ready,thinking of you horsey :hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry horseypants. Life is too cruel sometimes. Wishing you lots of luck for a new little miracle soon x

Well I'm home from work again! I'm useless these past few weeks. Today I just can't stop being sick. Feel exhausted and dizzy, ugh!
Double digits today though- I'm in the prune club!!

Rachel congrats on prune a few more days for me and I'll be joining you,sorry you feel so icky. I was exhausted from work yesterday but should start training someone soon then I get a few days off :happydance: so this morning an in bed with my furry baby resting until I get hungry lol then I gotta cook me lunch

im sooo sorry horsey. all the people here understnad the devastation u feel. hoping for ur miracle to come soon

racheal yayyy for prune, im a prune too! never thought id actually say this sentence and be happy hehe

Yay for prunes elixir- how are you doing? How's the ms? I'm so sick!! I've lost half a stone since getting pregnant! Just managed to eat some quavers!!!

How's everyone else? Who's next for a scan? Megan/markswife- think you are the furthest ahead- do you have a scan soon?
My next one is in 8 days then that's it until 20 weeks, unless i have another private one. I'm still grumpy that they don't offer nt scans here in South Wales. Have to go private or pay for the harmony blood test. I'm 31 and dh is 39 so we have some risk factors. Something new to stress over!!

I have really started being sick the last few days, I thought I had got away without it but its really bad, I feel exhausted!! I hope it's started just to reassure me everything is still growing in there nicely.

I have a scan date 9th July, they called me today to ask if I would be ok with a consultant doing it who is teaching another doctor, it will take an hour but I get free photos, I said why not cus I get to see baby for an hour!! But it's not until I'm 13 weeks so 4 weeks to wait instead of 3 boooooooo!! So I decided I'm defo going to have a private one next week to reassure me until then, I hope everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->