2014 January Rainbows

Emmy- I can highly recommend a private scan. I would have gone crazy without mine. Trouble is.....now iv actually got a bit of hope its even more scary!!!

I have my first scan on the 24th, less than 2 weeks! Still seems so far away.

My MS is off and on. It comes and goes. Some days I feel lousy others I feel fine. And then there are days like yesterday where I felt fine until evening then I felt lousy! SO ready for the second tri!

My next scan is next Wednesday on the 19th! I'll be about 11 weeks-ish then :) <3 SO excited!!!!

I am so sorry horseypants, we all know how hard this is and I hope and pray that a miracle will be coming your way soon.

AFM: I have had morning sickness only after I eat, thankfully I haven't actually gotten sick just the uneasy stomach. I am thinking about booking a private scan here this week if my doctor can't get me in this week as I will be on vacation for 2.5 weeks after that, it would be nice to know everything is okay but I worry about doing a private scan vs a doctors office scan if something is wrong. I have been so tired, and boobs are killing me and also so thirst and running to pee every 10 min it's feels like. But I know yesterday I pulled a muscle in my back and every pain or twinge I expect to be MC and start bleeding I don't know if I will ever be comfortable at all until the baby is here.

My next scan is july 4th for IPS screening im still off work because of cramping and the fact my drive to work takes an hour so im anxious to see everything is okay

Well I just booked a private scan for tomorrow just to see what's going on the doctor didn't want to see me until 3 weeks so I would be around 11 weeks but I don't think I can wait until then. I am now terrified of the 12 appointment tomorrow.

My next scan is july 4th for IPS screening im still off work because of cramping and the fact my drive to work takes an hour so im anxious to see everything is okay

I booked a private scan for next Tuesday evening. I am nervous but if something is wrong I would rather know now than in a months time! I will be 10 weeks 1 days next Tuesday do you think I will see much? Last scan I was 3 days behind so I could be less than 10 weeks at the scan.

Emmy at nearly 10 weeks you should see something resembling a baby from what I read :) my apt is next Thursday and I think am getting a quick u/s to check baby

This morning I woke up feeling horribly nauseas and sorry tmi but gassy LOL my bbs were itchy ad hurting so am taking all that as a good sign that baby is progressing in there

I had my scan!!! I am so happy I booked a private one now I feel a little better, baby measured 6+5 as I have a 34 day cycle but want to confirm with doctor in a few weeks before changing ticker (now based on lmp). Yolk sac (mmc never had one) and a heart beat!!! I am so in love and so happy

Yay for feeling kinda icky Lucy! <3 Grow baby grow! :)

Woohoo on an awesome scan Butterfly!! Great news!

AFM, I had a strange morning. I ate breakfast, wasn't feeling nauseated at all. I held it fine, no problem. I went to take my metformin pill and had only just put a little water on my tongue (I take metformin that way because it tastes nasty, if i put the pill in first I taste it, lol, so at this point I hadn't put the pill in my mouth at all), and that was it! It must have triggered my gag reflex or something because I ended up losing my whole breakfast (and I mean not just a gag throw up once, but kept coming, gross). Funny enough I took my metformin no problem after I was done. Go figure! Pregnancy can be so strange sometimes, lol!

Congrats butterfly :)
Emmy- glad ubooked a scan- Lucy is right u should be able to see something baby shaped!!

Afm- I'm in hospital with hyperemesis. Uncontrolled vomiting and dehydrated. On a drip and had some good drugs so feeling lots better

Johnsongirl- OH GOSH!! Feel better!! :flower:

Congrats Butterfly!

emmy- I hope you see something! I know you will!

markswife- WOW! That is a strange case of MS. Glad it didn't last too long though! :)

Congrats butterfly on yor scan, it feels amazing doesn't it, I hope I get to feel it again next week!

Oh sorry your ms is playing up marks wife, I got sick in the shower the other day after 20 minutes hugging the toilet I gave up and it was the shower that got it instead :haha:

Oh noooo sorry Rachel you must be feeling rough!! Hope you feel better soon, baby will give you a rest soon I hope xx

Some days I feel so positive and then others I convince myself something is wrong do you ladies do this too? Sometimes my symptoms are so strong and then other times I find myself wishing they were more and then I get even crazier and think well symptoms can still happen if its a MMC so it could be that and arrrggggghhhh I drive myself crazy!!! My spotting has stopped now (fingers crossed) and instead of feeling more relaxed I start thinking maybe the spotting was a sign the baby was growing and now it's bad it's stopped!! How crazy am I??? I need locking up until 40 weeks

haha it was very weird MS.

Sorry you are so sick Rachel :( Hopefully they can get you on something that will make you feel better at home!

Emmy, I'm sure everything is perfect in there <3 And agree with the other ladies, you should see a baby in there that resembles a baby <3 :)

Also, my symptoms come and go too. Some days I feel perfectly fine, then other days I get MS or other crazy symptoms. The doppler has taken SO MUCH of my worry away. Before I had it though I did worry sometimes, even though I knew everything was fine in there :)

I got a Doppler and all i could hear was a whooshing sound the same as my heart beat near the left hand side, I googled and it's either my artery or the placenta, I didn't hear a heartbeat, I know it's early still so I havnt got upset but it did little to reassure me, I will try once a week, it does say on the box to be used after week 14-16. Oh well we shall see what happens on TUesday xx

I got a Doppler and all i could hear was a whooshing sound the same as my heart beat near the left hand side, I googled and it's either my artery or the placenta, I didn't hear a heartbeat, I know it's early still so I havnt got upset but it did little to reassure me, I will try once a week, it does say on the box to be used after week 14-16. Oh well we shall see what happens on TUesday xx

I'm sure all is fine :) It does take awhile to find it at first. Once you have found it it is pretty easy to find after that (I pretty much know where baby is at so I know where to start looking and it doesn't usually take long to find him/her), but it is early for you still. IDK if you have looked but there are some very helpful videos on youtube demonstrating how to use it to find baby, they helped me a lot. You do have to start looking quite low (just above the pubic hair line). Also pushing in and angling it always helps me (generally I have to angle it downward toward my pubic bone and that's usually how I find it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->