2014 January Rainbows

Hi ladies I'm out of hospital, woo hoo! Feeling better, still nauseous but not actually throwing up now- a big improvement! Been really worried about the little bean- must have been stressful for her.
Oyinkan- wow triplets how cool!! Hope you're doing ok.

Thanks ladies,it has been God helping me through oooh...it not easy ms combined with low progesterone been on progesterone shot on alternate days and av been on admission for bed rest waiting to do my cerclage at 14 weeks......thanks a lot ladies.

Congrats on triplets oyinkan.

AFM busy week between sick kids and babysitting. Going to babysit another kid today, his mom just had her 2nd miscarriage since March. I was only one that knew she was pregnant. She is going to doctor for a check up. Then tonight going on date with my dh it is his birthday tomorrow and his parents offered to watch our kids. We are going to dinner and then go try to find a birthday present for our dd whose birthday is Sunday. Fun weekend coming up.

Rachel glad that your out of the hospital :hugs: hope it's smooth sailing from now on :)

Am in a bitchy mood today everyone and everything seems to be bothering me :(

Sundays Father's Day anyone get their OH anything? I got my hubby a key chain that says " "I'm going to be a daddy " but that's it oh and a card might get him a bib that says " I love daddy" but keep forgetting to look when I go to the store if I don't get it then oh well some other time

I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to get my DH for Father's day, but I'm definitely getting him something because he got me roses on Mother's Day <3 <3 <3

It was very sweet of him! <3 He surprised me with them, I had no clue he got them for me and had no clue he was even getting anything for me because it was so early in the pregnancy. But he did <3 SO SWEET <3 Made me cry :) I have a keeper for sure <3 <3 <3

Yes you do lucky you my hubby isn't bad he's just not very deiled and his excuse is that I'm picky :/ I am on something's but not everything LOL

OMG I'm really nauseas and my bbs are achy my nose is stuffy and am super tired ready for bed I think

Last year I got something for OH for Father's Day but then a week later on the 26th June I had a mc. I am really scared of the 26th June, I know it's crazy but I'm scared I'm going to mc on that day again, I was only 6 weeks last time, this time I will be 11. Could the world be so cruel??

I really want to get him something though, what do you think?

Emmy do what feels right for you we are terrified but you'll be 11 weeks :) my scary day is my bday bc I said I would make it either preggo or thinner I have my apt the day before and am so scared am going to get bad news, I guess we have to have faith that things will work out this time FX for us all

Oooh am a Prune !!!! Double digits :)

So I woke up this morning and boobs aren't as sore, has anyone else had this happen? I am terrified this is a bad sign. Yesterday I had alot of stress.

So I woke up this morning and boobs aren't as sore, has anyone else had this happen? I am terrified this is a bad sign. Yesterday I had alot of stress.

Sometimes I think my boobs feel better and then it comes back with avengance! So I think it comes and goes don't worry!

Hi Leanne, sorry you have been feeling poorly xx

Butterfly, my boob soreness comes and goes. I freaked out at 7 weeks because my nausea faded, my boob soreness left, etc. (and at 6 weeks my boobs hurt like CRAZY and I was SO nauseated every single day), but saw a healthy bean at 7 weeks 2 days on the ultrasound. Now I'm over 10 weeks along, still dealing with nausea off and on, boobs hurt like crazy off and on, and heard a nice strong little heartbeat last night on my doppler <3 Symptoms come and go.

Morning ladies
My bbs are a little sore too feels like someone punched them lol I gag when I brush my teeth and then am nauseas the rest of the morning but am happy to get symptoms just a few more days til my check up hope all is well tho am really attached to this little baby now :) nd m really feeling girl

I was so sick this morning!! Really hope it means baby is ok and growing in there

Wow sickness has really kicked in!! I'm 10 weeks tomoro so I'm a bit of a late starter! I am reassured by it though, how is everyone else?

Emmy I feel ya seems mine just kicked up a notch !! Hope it means my baby is doing ok and growing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->